Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377409 times)

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 4)
« Reply #2100 on: March 25, 2019, 05:49:56 am »

Good enough.

Vote: Space

L-2...? I think...?
Oh you are voting there as well. Funny how that is exactly the composition of the late D1 wagon on Space.

The nostalgia is palpable, hopefully the sequel has a better ending than the original.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 25, 2019, 05:55:43 am »

Good enough.

L-2...? I think...?
Oh you are voting there as well. Funny how that is exactly the composition of the late D1 wagon on Space.

The nostalgia is palpable, hopefully the sequel has a better ending than the original.

The ending is whatever scumteam Space isn't in quickhammers. I'm just waiting for that now...

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 25, 2019, 06:09:23 am »

Vote Count 4.3

“I can’t believe we’ve let the Cardassian spy off the hook this long!” a Bajoran Jumja stick vendor says to her customers. “That’s the way to stop all these murders! Storm the tailor shop!”

The mob storms the shop, but Garak is nowhere to be found. Putting a secret escape hatch in your tailor shop in case someone’s after you is, like, Obsidian Order 101 after all.

Vote count:

MiX (1): raerae
SpaceAnemone (3): Uncleeurope, MiX, faust
Not voting (5): SpaceAnemone, EFHW, ashersky, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch most players. Day 4 ends at 12 pm forum time/US ET (16:00 GMT) on Friday,  March 29th.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 25, 2019, 07:50:37 am »

Good enough.

Seriously? That whole analysis was based on finding a partner for me or Didds, and we haven't flipped anything! No mention of UoS, ash, or Eddie, who are completely unknown quantities who have been much less helpful than Space. He says the VCAs are NAI, but then uses them as proof they are Maquis if neither of me or Didds are. The next seven times someone else is illogical you should remember this vote!

vote: MiX

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 25, 2019, 07:58:25 am »

Seriously? That whole analysis was based on finding a partner for me or Didds, and we haven't flipped anything!
Except it wasn't. It also handled the case that neither of you are scum.

No mention of UoS, ash, or Eddie, who are completely unknown quantities who have been much less helpful than Space.
Helpfulness is a bad indicator of scumminess. If anything, I think helpful people are usually more likely scum, and certainly so in Space's case.

He says the VCAs are NAI, but then uses them as proof they are Maquis if neither of me or Didds are.
Where was this?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 25, 2019, 08:00:41 am »

And if neither EFHW and Didds are Maquis then you have a really strong incentive to post that VCA as Maquis, but I'm not so sure your VCAs are that alignment indicative...

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 25, 2019, 08:03:34 am »

Unhelpfulness is a scum trait. And Space being helpful certainly doesn't exonerate UoS,  ash or Eddie.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 25, 2019, 08:04:31 am »

And if neither EFHW and Didds are Maquis then you have a really strong incentive to post that VCA as Maquis, but I'm not so sure your VCAs are that alignment indicative...
He followed this with his tl;dr that Space is scum in all three scenarios.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: March 25, 2019, 08:06:25 am »

OKay you meant something different from what I thought you meant. This just says that he isn't sure.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: March 25, 2019, 08:06:54 am »

Unhelpfulness is a scum trait. And Space being helpful certainly doesn't exonerate UoS,  ash or Eddie.
So why are you voting MiX and not one of those unhelpful people?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 25, 2019, 08:07:30 am »

Good morning, folks! I’m back from the land of big trees and will try to get reasonably caught up today.

Vote: MiX (L-2) because Space? Raerae and EFHW are making more sense right now than MiX, Eddie, and faust.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 25, 2019, 08:08:07 am »

Good enough.

Seriously? That whole analysis was based on finding a partner for me or Didds, and we haven't flipped anything! No mention of UoS, ash, or Eddie, who are completely unknown quantities who have been much less helpful than Space. He says the VCAs are NAI, but then uses them as proof they are Maquis if neither of me or Didds are. The next seven times someone else is illogical you should remember this vote!

vote: MiX

If you want to lynch me to save your scumbuddy, just say it, there's no reason to attack the case. But you are correct when you say that the case on Space if neither of you are scum is weak, I just don't see a world where you and Didds are town. The "neither are Maquis" part is a bonus, in case I'm completely wrong, and it points to being right about Space. I should SERIOUSLY reread you 3, I am too lazy for D4, I need to step up my game.

Ah, now who thinks Space's VCAs are alignment indicative? And if you do, why do you think that? Notice how I'm hunting Maquis: I don't think Snow, ash or Eddie are Maquis but I'm pretty sure EFHW Didds or Space are.

Simple: she wanted to jump on my wagon by any means necessary.

Good morning, folks! I’m back from the land of big trees and will try to get reasonably caught up today.

Vote: MiX (L-2) because Space? Raerae and EFHW are making more sense right now than MiX, Eddie, and faust.

Are you all MU?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 25, 2019, 08:09:06 am »

OKay you meant something different from what I thought you meant. This just says that he isn't sure.
It's his ONLY argument for Space being Maquis if Didds and I aren't. I asked for the VCA. It's completely NAI.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 25, 2019, 08:10:11 am »

Because he is being outright scummy.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 25, 2019, 08:10:37 am »

It's his ONLY argument for Space being Maquis if Didds and I aren't. I asked for the VCA. It's completely NAI.
Well Didds is scummy, you are not towny, so again, good enough.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: March 25, 2019, 08:10:49 am »

Because he is being outright scummy.
How?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: March 25, 2019, 08:20:16 am »

If you want to lynch me to save your scumbuddy, just say it, there's no reason to attack the case

I just gave several excellent reasons for attacking your case.

Why aren't UoS, ash or Eddie Maquis? I can't think of a single factor casting doubt on the possibility.

I could have jumped on your wagon at any time.  I didn't have a reason to until now.

PPE faust: Trying to pass this case off on us is outright scummy, as are the uncalled for attacking comments in his most recent post.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: March 25, 2019, 08:24:07 am »

PPE faust: Trying to pass this case off on us is outright scummy, as are the uncalled for attacking comments in his most recent post.
That case seems to rely strongly on the assumption that you are town. Also it is based on 2 posts and ignores everything else. It doesn't do a lot to convince me.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: March 25, 2019, 08:25:11 am »

If you want to lynch me to save your scumbuddy, just say it, there's no reason to attack the case

I just gave several excellent reasons for attacking your case.

Why aren't UoS, ash or Eddie Maquis? I can't think of a single factor casting doubt on the possibility.

I could have jumped on your wagon at any time.  I didn't have a reason to until now.

The vote on Space's actually a continuation of my vote on you, which is to say, if one of my Maquis!scumreads is, in fact, Maquis, then I believe Space's Maquis. Given that I doubt neither are Maquis, Space's Maquis. It's a really weird thing to do without flips but I just...can't see you nor Didds be Maquis (nor Space). If you can come up with a scenario where that happens...then by all means, go ahead. I can't. Feel free to try, I would love to see a better case on someone else, but I think I'm correct here.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: March 25, 2019, 08:26:53 am »

That case seems to rely strongly on the assumption that you are town. Also it is based on 2 posts and ignores everything else. It doesn't do a lot to convince me.
What have I overlooked? And I'm not trying to convince you to vote MiX, I'm trying to convince you to unvote Space.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: March 25, 2019, 08:27:43 am »

MiX: Do you think EFHW/Didds could both be Maquis?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: March 25, 2019, 08:28:19 am »

No.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: March 25, 2019, 08:28:59 am »

No.

Otherwise I wouldn't be voting for Space, right? I think you already knew the answer to this question. But I understand it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: March 25, 2019, 08:35:29 am »

What have I overlooked? And I'm not trying to convince you to vote MiX, I'm trying to convince you to unvote Space.
Well for starters shraeye townread MiX on D1 and then suddenly flipped at the start of D2. I just don't think he has incentive to do that to a partner. And MiX has been a top lynch candidate for almost the whole game with very little reasoning, the strongest point being raerae's speculations on reasons to kill off Glooble.

Space on the other hand has pushed for the lynch of townies all game, has thrown out that e wagon analysis and referenced it multiple times without ever investigating the people implicated by it (D2 they decided to reread me and Eddie over the people they supposedly suspected), protected shraeye, posted very little in terms of reads and joined all the mislynch wagons.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: March 25, 2019, 08:38:27 am »

Who here thinks that scum!Space would have been so vocal in pointing out all the known towns on that e wagon if their partner was one of the unknowns?

PPE faust: No one has pushed a scum wagon that we know of. Do I need to mention Awaclus?
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.