Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Error in Conspirator implementation online  (Read 1821 times)

movant

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Error in Conspirator implementation online
« on: October 20, 2018, 11:23:16 am »

For Conspirator (from Intrigue) you gain a substantial bonus if you already have other Action cards in play. In the online game, you do get the additional +Card. But you do not get the +Action. The way I like to construct a deck, it makes a difference. Thanks. PS: I am new to this. Is this the correct place to post this? Thanks again.

Limetime

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: limetime
  • Respect: +1179
    • View Profile
Re: Error in Conspirator implementation online
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:34:23 pm »

Conspirator bonus is based on whether you have played other cards.(so durations you played last turn don't count) also +1 action is net neutral because you have to spend an action to play the conspirator in the first place.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
Re: Error in Conspirator implementation online
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 08:34:07 pm »

Welcome to the site! You definitely should get a bonus of both +1 action and +1 card. I would be quite surprised if this wasn’t working correctly online. It could like Limetime said; perhaps you were expecting your action count to go from 1 to 2 when you play it; but you are forgetting that you spent the 1 action you had to play Conspirator.

As for your PS; this would be better in the “Dominion Online at ShuffleIT” subforum if you are asking about the behavior of the online site; or under either “Rules” or “General” if it’s confusion about Conspirator itself. The Wiki feedback subforum is for talking about the wiki site; but no big deal!
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.