Archive > Dominion: Renaissance Previews

Renaissance name BINGO

<< < (2/9) > >>

Asper:

--- Quote from: Commodore Chuckles on September 25, 2018, 07:42:03 pm ---Are you out of luck if it's spelled "Theater" instead?

--- End quote ---

What do you know that I don't?

Seriously though, I guess not? If we allow plural/singular, then I think different spellings should also count.

crj:

--- Quote from: Asper on September 25, 2018, 08:39:00 pm ---What do you know that I don't?

--- End quote ---
...that both Donald X. and Rio Grande Games are American?

Asper:

--- Quote from: crj on September 25, 2018, 08:45:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Asper on September 25, 2018, 08:39:00 pm ---What do you know that I don't?

--- End quote ---
...that both Donald X. and Rio Grande Games are American?

--- End quote ---

I was sure to have read that Dominion's usage of "Traveller" over "Traveler" was old (British) English, and decided for to invoke an old-timey feel. Of course a type isn't a card name, but it suffices for me to let both count.

My question was mostly because I assumed from that post that a "Theater" card had been revealed without me knowing.

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Asper on September 25, 2018, 08:59:05 pm ---My question was mostly because I assumed from that post that a "Theater" card had been revealed without me knowing.

--- End quote ---

Interesting, because I assumed that you were making a clever joke.

crlundy:
Love this idea.

InvestmentAcademyArchitectOpusArtistAristocratEndowmentInventorGallery
There's Cathedral and Swashbuckler from Joshua Stewart's site, but I feel like it's not fun if I don't come up with my guesses on my own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version