Miscellaneous > Introductions

Howdy

<< < (2/3) > >>

infangthief:

--- Quote from: WestCoastDidds on September 03, 2018, 07:18:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: sudgy on August 30, 2018, 11:09:01 am ---Welcome!  You should check out the Forum Ga-

oh wait...

--- End quote ---

I've poked around Mafia some....are there other games you'd recommend?

--- End quote ---
Dominion's pretty good...

faust:

--- Quote from: sudgy on August 30, 2018, 11:09:01 am ---Welcome!  You should check out the Forum Ga-

oh wait...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Forum games I enjoyed were Codenames and Diplomacy. New games start quite irregularly though. I might be convinced to host a Diplomacy game if there is enough interest.

LaLight:

--- Quote from: faust on September 04, 2018, 07:00:13 am ---

oh wait...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Forum games I enjoyed were Codenames and Diplomacy. New games start quite irregularly though. I might be convinced to host a Diplomacy game if there is enough interest.

--- End quote ---

How hard is that?

Also some time ago I reread Forum Survivor - is there a chance to have one?

faust:

--- Quote from: LaLight on September 04, 2018, 07:06:40 am ---

oh wait...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How hard is that?

--- End quote ---
The rules are relatively straightforward. Basically every player controls units on a map. Each turn, all players submit their moves and everything is executed simultaneously (there are conflict cases and stuff, similar to night action handling in mafia). The interesting thing is that you will not be able to achieve much on your own, so you need to coordinate with others. Everyone has QTs with everyone else where they can plot. And that's basically where all the magic happens, when you see your long-time friend backstab you and form an alliance with your supposedly common enemy.

I personally am not interested in Forum Survivor.

LaLight:

--- Quote from: faust on September 04, 2018, 09:10:44 am ---
--- Quote from: LaLight on September 04, 2018, 07:06:40 am ---

oh wait...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How hard is that?

--- End quote ---
The rules are relatively straightforward. Basically every player controls units on a map. Each turn, all players submit their moves and everything is executed simultaneously (there are conflict cases and stuff, similar to night action handling in mafia). The interesting thing is that you will not be able to achieve much on your own, so you need to coordinate with others. Everyone has QTs with everyone else where they can plot. And that's basically where all the magic happens, when you see your long-time friend backstab you and form an alliance with your supposedly common enemy.

I personally am not interested in Forum Survivor.

--- End quote ---

ok, I am interested in Diplomacy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version