Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Possible Scheme/Archive Bug  (Read 1322 times)

cascadestyler

• Bishop
  • Shuffle iT Username: cascadestyler
  • Vamos Cuidadanos!
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
Possible Scheme/Archive Bug
« on: July 25, 2018, 12:54:28 pm »
+4

It's my understanding that I should be able to Scheme an Archive if that Archive is going to be discareded in the clean-up in which I'm resolving the Scheme. In this particular game, I have two Archives in play, one of which was being discarded that turn, and one of which wasn't. They appeared stacked on the interface so, for Scheme selection, I couldn't select which Archive to Scheme. I went for it, hoping it would work it out, but it didn't, and I had to undo and Scheme something else. I really wanted to Scheme an Archive, and believe the rules allowed me to do so, but the interface didn't. Am I right about this? Game #16705918, end of turn 13.
"You can't help people being right for the wrong reasons...This fear of finding oneself in bad company is not an expression of political purity; it is an expression of a lack of self-confidence."

- Arthur Koestler

Chris is me

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chris is me
  • What do you want me to say?
  • Respect: +3458
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Scheme/Archive Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 01:07:03 pm »
+4

It's my understanding that I should be able to Scheme an Archive if that Archive is going to be discareded in the clean-up in which I'm resolving the Scheme. In this particular game, I have two Archives in play, one of which was being discarded that turn, and one of which wasn't. They appeared stacked on the interface so, for Scheme selection, I couldn't select which Archive to Scheme. I went for it, hoping it would work it out, but it didn't, and I had to undo and Scheme something else. I really wanted to Scheme an Archive, and believe the rules allowed me to do so, but the interface didn't. Am I right about this? Game #16705918, end of turn 13.

I just encountered the same thing with Caravan; looks like a limitation of the interface that you can’t pick the correct card if it is behind a copy not being discarded.
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/chrisisme2791

bug me on discord

pm me if you wanna do stuff for the blog

they/them

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1792
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Scheme/Archive Bug
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 09:06:32 pm »
+1

I just encountered the same thing with Caravan; looks like a limitation of the interface that you can’t pick the correct card if it is behind a copy not being discarded.

I posted this bug on Shuffle IT's forums, in case it wasn't posted there already: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=3019.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.