Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Game over)  (Read 120956 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #1025 on: June 21, 2018, 03:35:00 pm »

EFHW could be scum if Galzria is town and Eevee tried to shoot Galzria, who was bulletproof because of Jim.

It's only if I blocked the kill or EFHW blocked the kill, then EFHW is conf!town (and y'all can know I'm town too). We'll never get confirmation on that so there will always be uncertainty.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 21, 2018, 03:39:49 pm »

I do find it likely that Jim would use his bulletproof N1 on Galzria. If he town read Galz, then Galz is an obvious choice as a popular night kill.

Oh wait, town!Galz couldn't have been NK'd by Eevee because he would have detected Eevee targeting him that night. So EFHW really really should be town.

Scum!Robz wouldn't have vanillaized scum's choice for who to lynch D2 (and McMc was clearly their top lynch choice, considering how much he was pushed. I should probably go get evidence for that assertion......) So Robz really should be town.

Awaclus got copped, so he really should be town.....

SO

We have Galz/DatSwan = probably one scum
Hydrad / Space = probably one scum by default because we are out of spots for both to be town and it's very unlikely that they both planned to claim neighbors and both are scum.
IDP = scum, because he's the only spot left to put scum somewhere.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 21, 2018, 03:40:46 pm »

Someone please check my logic.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 21, 2018, 04:11:18 pm »

Well, Galz and DS COULD both be scum, and hydrad and Space COULD both be scum, but yeah it's not super likely.

Why is EFHW town again? I believe you, I just don't remember.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:14 pm »

I do find it likely that Jim would use his bulletproof N1 on Galzria. If he town read Galz, then Galz is an obvious choice as a popular night kill.

Oh wait, town!Galz couldn't have been NK'd by Eevee because he would have detected Eevee targeting him that night. So EFHW really really should be town.

Scum!Robz wouldn't have vanillaized scum's choice for who to lynch D2 (and McMc was clearly their top lynch choice, considering how much he was pushed. I should probably go get evidence for that assertion......) So Robz really should be town.

SO

Hydrad / Space = probably one scum by default because we are out of spots for both to be town and it's very unlikely that they both planned to claim neighbors and both are scum.

I am phone posting but quick read makes sense from your perspective.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 21, 2018, 04:20:10 pm »

SO

I am phone posting but quick read makes sense from your perspective.

It should make sense from your perspective too!

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 21, 2018, 04:23:00 pm »

Well, Galz and DS COULD both be scum, and hydrad and Space COULD both be scum, but yeah it's not super likely.

EFHW and I should both be LIKELY town because we both protected each other on N2 when Eevee likely tried to shoot someone and failed. If DatSwan is scum and Galzria is town, then Galzria is likely bulletproof (because he probably detected Jim targeting him N1) and Eevee could have then shot Galzria and then in that case EFHW & Iguana wouldn't be cleared. In that case, we still should be considered town just because we have both been very towny. If DatSwan is town, then his result that Jim didn't bulletproof anyone N1 is likely correct and we should be both towny and cleared by results.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 21, 2018, 04:26:38 pm »

EFHW and I should both be LIKELY town because we both protected each other on N2 when Eevee likely tried to shoot someone and failed. If DatSwan is scum and Galzria is town, then Galzria is likely bulletproof (because he probably detected Jim targeting him N1) and Eevee could have then shot Galzria and then in that case EFHW & Iguana wouldn't be cleared. In that case, we still should be considered town just because we have both been very towny. If DatSwan is town, then his result that Jim didn't bulletproof anyone N1 is likely correct and we should be both towny and cleared by results.
If Eevee shot town!Galzria, that would have shown up in his results.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 21, 2018, 04:30:19 pm »

oh a bunch of things are happening while i was asleep.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 21, 2018, 04:30:51 pm »

Okay, if my logic is correct then I think I solved the game for town.

Again, the logic:

Awaclus is likely town because gkrieg breadcrumbed copping him N2. (Scum probably didn't rolecop gkrieg N1 then redirect him because they killed him N3. If they wanted to redirect gkrieg's cop action to give him false results, they would have let him live and report his results. Killing him in the absence of town redirection indicates that scum feared his PR and his results should be trusted. This also means scum probably doesn't have limitless redirection at their disposal).

Robz is likely town because it would be horrible scum strategy to vanillaize McMcsalot when mafia likely was planning to push his lynch on D2. Picking any townie to vanillaize, scum!Robz should have picked someone who was ostensibly scummy but unlikely to be lynched. And if we look at the McMc wagons, I think we can see that scum should be on there:

Day 2 Final Vote Count

mcmcsalot (7): gkrieg13, Awaclus, SpaceAnemone, IDontPlayThisGame, Hydrad, Eevee, DatSwan

Eevee (5): iguanaiguana, EFHW, mcmcsalot, Galzria, Robz888

Not Voting (0)

With 12 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

The only way the mcmc wagon wasn't scum's top choice is if Galzria/Robz/EFHW has two scum in it and scum would have rather bussed than lynch McMc. And I think scum Robz plays with more finesse than to vanillaize a player and then have his team get them lynched at the same time. He didn't push hard against the McMc lynch at all. Robz is also playing like town!Robz and not like scum!Robz, so that's a thing too.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: June 21, 2018, 04:31:38 pm »

I'm ok with an IDP lynch. He is very different this game. He said he's some kind of enabler. It would be good to hear more about that.

Ppe ii

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: June 21, 2018, 04:32:16 pm »

Oh right, duh, we are both almost 100% totally cleared. We are each other's only conceivable way that the N2 kill got blocked, barring some MAJOR result tampering on scum's part. It was really very very lucky that we targeted each other.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: June 21, 2018, 04:33:32 pm »

I could go with an IDP lynch also.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: June 21, 2018, 04:35:30 pm »

Oh right, duh, we are both almost 100% totally cleared. We are each other's only conceivable way that the N2 kill got blocked, barring some MAJOR result tampering on scum's part. It was really very very lucky that we targeted each other.

I didn't really think about how you guys are mini IC's while the claims were going. I didn't make the connection that you protecting each other is the only real way that n3 a kill didn't go through.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: June 21, 2018, 04:36:36 pm »

Robz and Galz on Eevee's wagon does count in their favor.

Hydrad, you mean N2?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: June 21, 2018, 04:37:30 pm »

Robz and Galz on Eevee's wagon does count in their favor.

Hydrad, you mean N2?

err ya sorry

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: June 21, 2018, 04:38:23 pm »

so scumteam is most likely

IDP/Galz/Dat?

with me and space on sidelines imo.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: June 21, 2018, 04:39:53 pm »

also if we think we need it and i'm being viewed as a high suspect scum person.

I'm willing to use my power one night to make it so I die instead of one of our towny people.

I don't really know how else to use it.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: June 21, 2018, 04:42:09 pm »

I'm willing to use my power one night to make it so I die instead of one of our towny people.

You wouldn't die.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 21, 2018, 04:42:43 pm »

I have a plan. Please read this post.

We LIKELY have only town among EFHW/Iguana/Awaclus/Robz.

We LIKELY have one scum between Hydrad/Space

We LIKELY have one scum between Galzria/DatSwan

That means that IDP is the most likely player to be scum.

Today, we lynch IDP.

If he is town, we play defensively. EFHW should pick at random between Iguana and Robz for a target. Iguana should pick at random between EFHW and Awaclus for a target. That gives scum 50% odds of getting a NK on any of those targets and may help them PoE for us or maybe they won't get a kill.

If he is scum, we put DatSwan's PR to the test. I will rolestop DatSwan, allowing him to use his claimed 1-shot vigilante on Galzria un-tampered with. If EFHW's protection can help make sure my rolestop goes through, she'll use it on me to protect me. Otherwise she'll protect whoever. If DatSwan is town, he shoots Galzria, and we see the scum!Galzria flip we need to see in order to know that DatSwan wasn't lying. If Galzria doesn't die, we should strongly, strongly consider lynching DatSwan. The only way scum could stop this is by protecting Galz directly or by roleblocking both DatSwan and me. No one else should tamper with this. Scum will have two players left, so we would hope a low chance to be able to mess with this plan.

If we can use this plan to sort DatSwan/Galzria and IDP correctly across two days, we have a high chance of going into the decision between Space/Hydrad with two tries. And then we win.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: June 21, 2018, 04:47:07 pm »

You wouldn't die.

I'm macho so i would

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: June 21, 2018, 04:47:48 pm »

Oh, right. Forgot that detail.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: June 21, 2018, 04:48:45 pm »

Iguana, protecting me would allow three people to be protected the next night (me and my two targets.)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 21, 2018, 04:50:18 pm »

I have a plan. Please read this post.

We LIKELY have only town among EFHW/Iguana/Awaclus/Robz.

We LIKELY have one scum between Hydrad/Space

We LIKELY have one scum between Galzria/DatSwan

That means that IDP is the most likely player to be scum.

Today, we lynch IDP.

If he is town, we play defensively. EFHW should pick at random between Iguana and Robz for a target. Iguana should pick at random between EFHW and Awaclus for a target. That gives scum 50% odds of getting a NK on any of those targets and may help them PoE for us or maybe they won't get a kill.

If he is scum, we put DatSwan's PR to the test. I will rolestop DatSwan, allowing him to use his claimed 1-shot vigilante on Galzria un-tampered with. If EFHW's protection can help make sure my rolestop goes through, she'll use it on me to protect me. Otherwise she'll protect whoever. If DatSwan is town, he shoots Galzria, and we see the scum!Galzria flip we need to see in order to know that DatSwan wasn't lying. If Galzria doesn't die, we should strongly, strongly consider lynching DatSwan. The only way scum could stop this is by protecting Galz directly or by roleblocking both DatSwan and me. No one else should tamper with this. Scum will have two players left, so we would hope a low chance to be able to mess with this plan.

If we can use this plan to sort DatSwan/Galzria and IDP correctly across two days, we have a high chance of going into the decision between Space/Hydrad with two tries. And then we win.

the one thing we have to be careful of is if there is a bus driver.  other then that it sounds ok to me

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: June 21, 2018, 04:54:43 pm »

Iguana, protecting me would allow three people to be protected the next night (me and my two targets.)

Hm.

I guess the bare bones of my plan is: we need to lynch IDP and if DatSwan is town he needs to prove it by shooting Galzria. Obviously we can't 100% lock things down with night actions because we don't know what scum can do. But if I rolestop DatSwan that doesn't give him much of an excuse for why his vig shot didn't go through.

We may be able to do something with Hydrad's lightning rod in order to ensure that we lynch correctly there too. But I think that should be a N5 thing not a N4 thing. Maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50  All

Page created in 1.286 seconds with 20 queries.