Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Game over)  (Read 120891 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2018, 05:30:41 pm »

Nah dude, not Lalight.
Convince us.

I am not planning to be present at deadline. Sometimes I wake up when I don't want to, so if I'm awake near that time I will check in.

Moreso than him not being overwhelmingly scummy, he's easy to read. If he's scum, we will get info to figure that out. A holiday weekend lead to a low activity D1, so I would support lynching a low content, hard to read player. We just don't have that many interactions yet.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2018, 06:13:40 pm »

Nah dude, not Lalight.
Convince us.

I am not planning to be present at deadline. Sometimes I wake up when I don't want to, so if I'm awake near that time I will check in.

Moreso than him not being overwhelmingly scummy, he's easy to read. If he's scum, we will get info to figure that out. A holiday weekend lead to a low activity D1, so I would support lynching a low content, hard to read player. We just don't have that many interactions yet.

So who are you proposing?  I think LaLight is on the easier side to read as well, but he reads as scummy to me right now.  It also wasn't a holiday (probably?) where he lives...

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2018, 06:36:14 pm »

I propose McMc, Jimmmm or Awaclus.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #303 on: May 30, 2018, 06:37:43 pm »

I propose mcmc.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 30, 2018, 07:19:38 pm »

Ugh I've just caught up, had no clue the deadline was tomorrow. I can get on for it as long as I get to sleep soon, but won't be here much before.

I'm a couple drinks in, but I'm definitely ready for some active posting during the night if we could mimic a deadline scramble here now before the Americans go to bed. because that's effectively our sitution. Everyone should be voting now. Going to respond to stuff soon once I get to my computer.

I'll check back to do some rereads, but currently liking the LaLight case a lot. His stance on me seems very scummy, I was posting earlier about someone mucking up the waters regarding me and LL's behavior fits that to the dot.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 30, 2018, 07:24:43 pm »

Why do you want to lynch Awaclus, Iguana? I would say he has been maybe little less combative than I would expect, but not overly so. I would say that he has a higher post count that I would have guessed, but he hasn't really felt scummy to me at any point.

I don't really like the case on mcmc, I've seen the facebook posts and stuff, him being busier than usual seems to fit this behavior quite well. The only thing giving me pause is that I often develop very early, very strong townreads on mcmc and I feel those have had a pretty high success rate too, and nothing like that is going on here. While I don't like the cases against mcmc so much, it's not because I think he's towny, it's just that I don't think the behavior people are highlighting from him indicates scum to me.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2018, 07:28:07 pm »

Reread gkrieg, since that felt like another person I might want to lynch.

Vote: gkrieg sounds good to me. He's been much less of a factor than I would expect.

This happens to me nearly every D1.  I'm just not very active D1.
This caught my eye, I feel gkrieg has been pretty active in non-relevant discussions in the thread but the actual game-related posts are few and far between, and pretty short in general.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2018, 07:30:19 pm »

I didn't really agree with all of Galzria's meta points regarding me, but it's probably not the most fruitful thing to engage. Everyone's a hero of their own narrative. Galzria probably has a better grasp of how you guys perceive me than I do. The analysis read pretty genuine and insightful to me though, light town points for Galzria (moreso for the fact that long, insightful posts are what I'd expect from townGalz).

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2018, 07:31:22 pm »

I like lynching lalight or gkrieg. IDTPG also feels off to me, it's always an alarm for me when someone's much higher in the post count that I would have expected.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 30, 2018, 07:33:21 pm »

I was about to start listing off reads, but mcmc's (right? sorry if it was someone else) point about how helpful it may be for scum is good, although I feel that's more of a factor later in the game when reads are more set in stone and individual people have more say in who we lynch. Like, if I or Hydrad strongly scumreads someone, how big of an impact on the lynch is that going to have in a large game day 1 or 2?

Still, I'll leave it in reserve. I've listed my strongest suspicions already.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 30, 2018, 07:38:46 pm »

Vote: gkrieg sounds good to me. He's been much less of a factor than I would expect.

This caught my eye, I feel gkrieg has been pretty active in non-relevant discussions in the thread but the actual game-related posts are few and far between, and pretty short in general.

I disagree that I have been active in non-relevant discussions but not active elsewhere.  I'm pretty sure my last 10 or so posts have been very game-related.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 30, 2018, 07:39:04 pm »

I like lynching lalight or gkrieg. IDTPG also feels off to me, it's always an alarm for me when someone's much higher in the post count that I would have expected.

I don't know if I should feel good or bad that we are sharing reads...
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 30, 2018, 07:44:31 pm »

I disagree that I have been active in non-relevant discussions but not active elsewhere.  I'm pretty sure my last 10 or so posts have been very game-related.
It's a lot of one sentence posts, not a lot of reasons provided. I guess I'm prone to thinking that random musings regarding the game are towny, since that's what my own process looks like. It's definitely true that your game-related posting has become more frequent as the game has started getting more "serious", though.

@Hydrad
Great minds think alike, perhaps! It's towny of you to worry about that. I hadn't realized our reads were so similar (but since I know I'm not scum who copied yours, I'm not so not worried about that).

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 30, 2018, 07:46:12 pm »

Vote: LaLight

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 30, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »

Why do you want to lynch Awaclus, Iguana? I would say he has been maybe little less combative than I would expect, but not overly so. I would say that he has a higher post count that I would have guessed, but he hasn't really felt scummy to me at any point.

I don't really like the case on mcmc, I've seen the facebook posts and stuff, him being busier than usual seems to fit this behavior quite well. The only thing giving me pause is that I often develop very early, very strong townreads on mcmc and I feel those have had a pretty high success rate too, and nothing like that is going on here. While I don't like the cases against mcmc so much, it's not because I think he's towny, it's just that I don't think the behavior people are highlighting from him indicates scum to me.

Awaclus because the plan he proposed for the mass claim seems like something he migjt try as scum then argue its all jist sound reasoning even though he knows it isn't.  Plus, hard to read and always low activity.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #315 on: May 30, 2018, 07:56:40 pm »

Awaclus because the plan he proposed for the mass claim seems like something he migjt try as scum then argue its all jist sound reasoning even though he knows it isn't.

What part about it is not sound reasoning?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2018, 07:58:17 pm »

Good reasons. I'll tempt the gods: townread on iguana.

Awaclus because the plan he proposed for the mass claim seems like something he migjt try as scum then argue its all jist sound reasoning even though he knows it isn't.  Plus, hard to read and always low activity.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 30, 2018, 07:58:56 pm »

Good reasons. I'll tempt the gods: townread on iguana.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2018, 08:00:29 pm »

Had a crazy day. Need to catchup. Will do do tomorrow first thing. Boozy dungeons and dragons session tonight.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2018, 08:01:16 pm »

Had a crazy day. Need to catchup. Will do do tomorrow first thing. Boozy dungeons and dragons session tonight.
9 hours until deadline!!

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 30, 2018, 08:04:39 pm »

Ya I think we really need people to be voting. I think a decent amount of people haven't realized how close deadline is? This could be bad.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 30, 2018, 08:05:11 pm »

Ya I think we really need people to be voting. I think a decent amount of people haven't realized how close deadline is? This could be bad.
It looks bad.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 30, 2018, 08:11:04 pm »

9 hours until deadline!!
This guy is drunk. It's actually 1 hour more than that (9'50left  at the time of this post).

We need 8 to lynch, if I counted correctly, LL is at 6 votes and L-2, and the 2nd leading wagon is mcmc at 3 (L-5).

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #323 on: May 30, 2018, 08:12:04 pm »

I'm going to bed, may or may not wake up before deadline.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 30, 2018, 08:27:50 pm »

9 hours until deadline!!
This guy is drunk. It's actually 1 hour more than that (9'50left  at the time of this post).

We need 8 to lynch, if I counted correctly, LL is at 6 votes and L-2, and the 2nd leading wagon is mcmc at 3 (L-5).

oh i didn't actually realize LL was that close. that makes me feel better. I thought for a second the leading wagon would of been at like 3 or 4
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50  All

Page created in 2.328 seconds with 19 queries.