Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Game over)  (Read 120961 times)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Cancer Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2018, 12:03:07 pm »

Accrued votes(in order):

EFHW
gkrieg13: Hydrad, Hydrad(2), eevee
iguanaiguana
Eevee: spaceanemone, lalight, mcmc
Awaclus: Jimm, EFHW
LaLight: eevee, EFHW
SpaceAnemone: Robz, Jimm
Hydrad: IDP, mcmc
Jimmmmm
mcmcsalot: iguana, Galz, awaclus, gkrieg, lalight
Robz888: mcmc, robz, gkrieg, IDP, eevee
DatSwan
Galzria: IDP, mcmc
IDontPlayThisGame: Lalight, Jimm

Placed votes(not in order):

EFHW: Awaclus, Lalight
gkrieg13: mcmc
iguanaiguana: mcmc
Eevee: gkrieg, lalight, robz
Awaclus: mcmc
LaLight: eevee, mcmc, IDP
SpaceAnemone: eevee
Hydrad: Gkrieg(3)
Jimmmmm: awaclus, space
mcmcsalot: eevee, hydrad, robz, glaz
Robz888: Space, Robz
DatSwan
Galzria: mcmc
IDontPlayThisGame: hydrad, robz, galz
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2018, 12:06:21 pm »

Anyway I'm voting McMc for the reasons Galzria laid out more or less, and didn't move it because nothing changed all game and he's still the best vote I think. I noticed the jumpy voting on his first jump and then when he ignored my "vote for reactions" thing and did a few more jumps it seemed worse. I know he's busy. But this being a potential mercy kill with a good chance of hitting scum doesn't bother me in the least.

Hahahaha, you think it's scummy of me to ignore your post that was literally "vote: mcmc for reaction", but you also think my jumpy votes robz for not mentioning massclaim, on galz for being hammer happy and on eevee for omgus (which as I have explained were to get reactions) is also scummy. Are robz and galz and eevee scummy for ignoring my votes on them...no the votes just didn't accomplish what I wanted hence moving them, yours didn't accomplish what you wanted but now you have conveniently turned it into a sheep vote while adding nothing to the case.

Galzria is sheeping me, is what I am saying. He just had time to textdump before I did.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2018, 12:07:32 pm »

oh we doing reads now?

I wanna do reads also.

0=scum, 4-6 is pretty neutral, 10 = town.

1. EFHW (5.9) you're close to being town. but not quiet there.
2. gkrieg13 (2.4) You're a scum
3. iguanaiguana (6.2) I like you last post but since there isn't a ton to go off of this could change fast
4. Eevee (6.7) I like you
5. Awaclus (5.9) I'm leaning closer to town on you for some reason. hurrah.
6. LaLight (3.5) I don't know why I have this feeling on you. but here you are.
7. SpaceAnemone (6.5) I kinda like you also
8. Hydrad (1241242) yes
9. Jimmmmm (5) I can't read you usually so you just get to exist for now
10. mcmcsalot (4.1) kinda scummy, but I also feel like some of the reason hes scummy is that hes busier then normal, so would lynch but not top priority
11. Robz888 (5.6) sure
12. DatSwan (3.8) slight scum
13. Galzria (6) I don't know why you are here but here you are!
14. IDontPlayThisGame (4.5) basically neutral

Hydrad I know this is a thing you do but I would refrain from doing it so early and so specifically. All this really accomplishes is letting scum know exactly how easy it is to get you to lynch people. This coming from someone who was really in favor of early and often reads lists until I realized how nice it was for scum.

You just have to keep changing your reads every few hours. Problem solved.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2018, 12:17:07 pm »

IDontPlayThisGame (because he's obv!town... although he does say mislynching him D1 = a town victory.)

Catching up, but I wanted to address this first. Iguana...please don't ever misquote me like that again. It's very misleading and dishonest and it contributes to confusion. I never said that mislynching me D1 is a guarantee of a town victory. It's any D1 lynch of me.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2018, 12:23:28 pm »

I know mcmc and I are very different players, but I've been aware in my own scum games that I feel guilt and don't commit as much, and then I'm more likely to use being unusually busy as an excuse for not posting. Annoyingly, it's also perfectly possible to be busy town not posting, especially because we're all pretty lax about posting requirements at times.

I have a bit of a habit of scumreading mcmc anyway. And his defensive responses lately haven't felt overtly townie, but he is at least offering up an alternative wagon in the form of Eevee, though he's not voting for Eevee right now, which is a negative. Argh, I'm in two minds about mcmc, and this was only meant to be a super-brief though to post in between tasks at work..

This seems pretty scummy from Space. While I can't confirm that mcmc really is busy as I don't know him IRL, trying to call him out as scum for it sounds like building a case where there isn't one. Our lives outside of mafia continue regardless of our alignment and I believe that people don't try to use IRL excuses to lurk as scum, much like people don't strategically declare V/LAs to attempt to dodge lynches (my memory is that V/LA people usually aren't lynched).

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2018, 12:30:56 pm »

Hydrad I know this is a thing you do but I would refrain from doing it so early and so specifically. All this really accomplishes is letting scum know exactly how easy it is to get you to lynch people. This coming from someone who was really in favor of early and often reads lists until I realized how nice it was for scum.

interesting. i'll keep that in mind
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2018, 12:46:06 pm »

vote: LaLight.  EFHW makes a good case.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2018, 12:48:39 pm »

I keep thinking that faust is posting in his own game because of the color scheme in your new avatar.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2018, 01:06:01 pm »

@iguana’s most recent post. Keep in mind I have no v/la thread post which I believe we have discussed in the past is morally incorrect to lie about and use to benefit. It is 100% fine for me to lie in thread about being busy.

I think the important thing is my posts aren’t less as I am not v/la. My schedule has just changed as such I do not have the extremely large periods of time I had before to formulate and make cases/arguments against people like I did before and am instead trying to create interactions and gain reads that way while still keeping up. The key would be not to think is mcmc active or not, it’s is his activity scummy or not. Which is why my most recent defense explained my reasons for the votes and posts i have been making and why I think that is still townie just a different style of townie then y’all are used to from me.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2018, 01:25:55 pm »

I keep thinking that faust is posting in his own game because of the color scheme in your new avatar.

Sorry about that!

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 30, 2018, 02:20:29 pm »

Vote Count 1.4

Eevee (1): SpaceAnemone
gkrieg13 (2): Hydrad, Eevee
mcmcsalot (4): iguanaiguana, Galzria, Awaclus, LaLight
Hydrad (2): IDontPlayThisGame, mcmcsalot
SpaceAnemone (1): Robz888
IDontPlayThisGame (1): Jimmmmm
LaLight (2): EFHW, gkrieg13

Not Voting (1): DatSwan

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends May 31, 2018, 06:00:00 am. That is in less than 16 hours.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 30, 2018, 02:52:42 pm »

Day 1 ends tomorrow???? We should try to soft deadline tonight then as many people can’t make it on.

vote: lalight he is a better lynch then Hydrad, I agree with much of what efhw said. I would also be open to eevee.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2018, 02:57:12 pm »

request prod on robz and jimmm

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2018, 03:23:43 pm »

Ok it’s like 130am here and i Am halfway done with reads- summary so far would be:

(Surprise) i think Galz is skummy. Not enough too much outside influence to his posts. That being said- only game i have played with him where he flipped skum he was afk for most and subbed out so gonna keep an eye on how that progresses.

Awaclus challenging the randomness here (kill me) actually feels towny? If he were skum he already has the perfect meta set up - he can just say one liners for 3 days before anyone brings him up.

Mcmc feels like lynch bait.

As previously mentioned space seems towny.

Eevee also seems towny. Don’t really get the hate on this one - thier responses thus far seem to be driving conversation.

Robz still reading

I have a late start day tomorrow so i will expand and post then.

Catching up from last night:

This post strikes me as off - Maybe it's that it's 1:30am, but there's nothing really concise here. It's all a lot of generics. DatSwan is right that he -literally- always finds me scummy, but he also always has actual reasons for it, not just "I find him scummy because I always find him scummy".

The read on Mcmc as lynch bait - Why? Just because? It's an arbitrary read. Is Mcmc town and you know this to be a thing so you're trying to paint yourself in a good light? Or do you actually have a basis for your belief here that he's town and thus lynch bait? Are you two scum partners and you're trying to derail votes on him? What's the defense behind this opinion?

I must've missed your Space read from before, so I'll need to go back and look for it. Unless you feel like elaborating?

Why does Eevee seem townie exactly? His responses are "driving conversation" because he's one of the more active players. This results in much of the responses from other players being to and about him. The same can be said for Awaclus (although oddly, not IDPTG, who also has a high post count).

I agree with your Awaclus point lol.

IDK - maybe Datswan just rushed this post - but it feels very "I need to put opinions out there, but I haven't really put any thought into them", which is easier to do as scum knowing alignments than as town.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2018, 03:31:01 pm »

First RMM game in a looooooooooong time. It's permissible to just act crazy and post nonsense, yes?

No massclaim comment? vote: robz
This vote was on the basis that robz has had some early mass claim posts that were tied to his alignment and I intended to get a reaction from robz that I might be able to begin a read from.

Now I'm curious. would you auto hammer yourself Galz?

Lets see vote: galz
This vote was intended to rile galz up as it is of course a bad vote checking for scummy over defensiveness.

vote: eevee for omgus
Similar to he galz vote, wanted to check if eevee would defend his jokey lalight vote if I took it more seriously and called it omgus.

vote: hydrad
Legitimate vote due to the fact that he proposed we claim vt/not vt in a game where scum wants to hit pr’s more than others.

Also going back to galz point. I guess I was trying to hit both point with my one statement and didn’t articulate well. I am not typical town me because of my busier schedule and that is manifesting in such a way that instead of being able to make my own long form case posts and pursuadibg others to join me I am following and looking at what others are saying and trying my best to create interactions and get reactions with my votes.

I'm not sold because, well, it's different - and I feel like the catching - and your subsequent acknowledgement and defense - of it definitely gives you a feel that I'm not as familiar and comfortable with. You're a scary player for the opposing faction though, as town or as scum - and on this basis alone I think I'm going to unvote. I've liked your posts and defenses, even if I don't feel comfortable with my read on you... but I think it's a greater mistake to lynch town!Mcmc D1 then it is NOT to lynch scum!Mcmc D1.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 30, 2018, 03:35:44 pm »

Regarding Eevee:

I don't think I've ever, in over 30 games played with him, had a scum read on him. His posting style is always so upbeat and cheery that it's hard for me to think he could be up to nefarious deeds. In regards to the discussion on massclaiming, his being against it to begin with is more out-of-line for Eevee as I remember him than is his "Let's do it because it sounds fun". He definitely backpeddaled quickly and changed position on it.... but I don't see why scum would do so publicly and quickly - it's not as if there was an obvious shift in group opinion from the other people in the game that he would've felt he needed to gel with them.

Now, he IS being rather talkative overall (compared to how I recall him being), but that may be a bias I'm having due to the general lack of activity from everyone else. Eevee, as I've seen him as scum, tends to try harder than his normal town self. He comes across as forced because he wants to be read as town. This "try harder" attitude often manifests itself in a higher-than-average post count, as well as him town-reading everybody, not wanting to commit to scum reads because he's scared (maybe not the right word) of OMGUS and drawing attention to himself. He's hedgy as scum, and always, always, always (as is his nature) suuuuuuper polite and nice.

Going off of this (which I agree with for the most part), I think some of eevee's comments so far have felt like scum!eevee. Underlined felt scummy to me in the first place, you add to it that it could be eevee pivoting in an attempt to look more towny because there isn't a game related reason for pivoting. Italicised I also agree with but its a pretty slippery slope because I want to encourage posting as much as possible and could be he is just energized. Bolded is actually the best point and it feels like his defense of me was an awkward attempt to subtly buddy me into losing my slight scum read on him.

I agree with the bolded part of your case on Eevee here. That is perhaps the most scum!Eevee thing he's done. For the rest... I just don't feel strongly that you're right or wrong. The argument that the pivot on the underlined part was done by scum!Eevee because it would appear to be a town!Eevee move is just an circular argument. And I abhor the f.ds meta of finding people who are active to be the most scummy (it punishes active play while rewarding lurker-ism).

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 30, 2018, 03:40:05 pm »

I want to lynch Lalight. He has 9 posts total, some of which are off-task. This post reads as illogical=scummy to me. Of course we shouldn't lynch town, but the point is we don't know if he is or not. That bit of reasoning seems unnecessary and like scum trying to look like town:

I am against mass claiming for now. Scum will know who to kill to get a cool role.

I lean scum on EFHW for voting for Awaclus, I don't think he's scum. And whether he's cluttering the thread or not, if he's town we shouldn't vote him. Also, @SA, how exactly do we know 31% of people are scums? Maybe here's only one scum and the setup is still balanced? Looks like a scumslip to me

He never answered this question:

I would very much like to vote: Eevee

Call it gut
Can you spell out the gut feeling?

And his mcmc vote timing was scummy, as I mentioned recently.

I like this post, and this read. After catching up here I'm going to look at LaLight's posts in context (shouldn't take too long if he's only made 9 of them!) to see how I feel about him myself.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 30, 2018, 03:52:07 pm »

Anyway I'm voting McMc for the reasons Galzria laid out more or less, and didn't move it because nothing changed all game and he's still the best vote I think. I noticed the jumpy voting on his first jump and then when he ignored my "vote for reactions" thing and did a few more jumps it seemed worse. I know he's busy. But this being a potential mercy kill with a good chance of hitting scum doesn't bother me in the least.

Hahahaha, you think it's scummy of me to ignore your post that was literally "vote: mcmc for reaction", but you also think my jumpy votes robz for not mentioning massclaim, on galz for being hammer happy and on eevee for omgus (which as I have explained were to get reactions) is also scummy. Are robz and galz and eevee scummy for ignoring my votes on them...no the votes just didn't accomplish what I wanted hence moving them, yours didn't accomplish what you wanted but now you have conveniently turned it into a sheep vote while adding nothing to the case.

Galzria is sheeping me, is what I am saying. He just had time to textdump before I did.

That's not how sheeping works man. Sure, maybe you voted first, and sure, maybe you had reasons that mirror what I said when I made my case - but without stating those reasons it's just as easy for you to say "Oh, I had them first - I just didn't post them" as it is for you to back-fill reasons for your vote that didn't exist when you made the vote. Scum are perfectly comfortable casting votes around and waiting for others to do their dirty work of making cases for them. If Mcmc gets lynched and flips town, nobody is going to look back and go "Oh, Iguana totally started that wagon on him".

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 30, 2018, 04:00:19 pm »

IDontPlayThisGame (because he's obv!town... although he does say mislynching him D1 = a town victory.)

Catching up, but I wanted to address this first. Iguana...please don't ever misquote me like that again. It's very misleading and dishonest and it contributes to confusion. I never said that mislynching me D1 is a guarantee of a town victory. It's any D1 lynch of me.

If we lynched you today would be be a mislynch?

Mafia Record:

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 30, 2018, 04:15:22 pm »

That's not how sheeping works man. Sure, maybe you voted first, and sure, maybe you had reasons that mirror what I said when I made my case - but without stating those reasons it's just as easy for you to say "Oh, I had them first - I just didn't post them" as it is for you to back-fill reasons for your vote that didn't exist when you made the vote. Scum are perfectly comfortable casting votes around and waiting for others to do their dirty work of making cases for them. If Mcmc gets lynched and flips town, nobody is going to look back and go "Oh, Iguana totally started that wagon on him".

Ok, you can have the glory then, sheep.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 30, 2018, 04:25:48 pm »

Quick look at LaLight:

Post #1:
Hey everyone, good to be back again and not finally be scum. vote: idptg

Was this vote because of IDPTG's quickvote on Robz, or his comment on the deadline? As far as RVS votes go, if it's for the former, that's a decent counter-vote.

Post #2:
Deadline talk. Nothing here.

Post #3:
I would very much like to vote: Eevee

Call it gut

EFHW asked him to expand on this, which I don't believe he's done.

Post #4:
I am against mass claiming for now. Scum will know who to kill to get a cool role.

I lean scum on EFHW for voting for Awaclus, I don't think he's scum. And whether he's cluttering the thread or not, if he's town we shouldn't vote him. Also, @SA, how exactly do we know 31% of people are scums? Maybe here's only one scum and the setup is still balanced? Looks like a scumslip to me

Demonstrative lack of knowledge regarding the setup. Easy to do as town, easy to fake as scum. Regarding the EFHW read - It's weirdly stated. It essentially boils down to "I'm scum reading EFHW because EFHW is scum reading a player I town read" - that's fine, I guess, but the "If he's town we shouldn't vote him" sentiment is definitely off.

Post #5:
In reference to this post:
Setup Info

This game has exactly 2 factions, mafia and town. The mafia consists of 4 players.

"Complains" about setup editing - except I don't believe this was an edited part of the setup - I think faust always had this information publicly stated at the start of the game.

Post #6:
Notes that nobody can read Awaclus

Post #7:
Agrees with my case on Mcmc, also states he finds Eevee scummy - still never responded to EFHW from earlier on, and hasn't elaborated on this read since then. In fact, this is the first he's re-mentioned it since Post #3.

Post #8:
vote: mcmc though

This isn't completely out of the blue as EFHW suggests, as Post #7 said he agreed with my case on Mcmc. There are 21 posts between the two, so it's completely believable that town!LaLight decided he wanted his vote on Mcmc.

And that's pretty much it. Biggest things against LaLight:

1. The vote for Eevee in Post #3 with no expansion on why - despite being asked - and then restating that read 200ish posts later without touching on it at any point in between... and still not giving any details as to why.

2. The odd phrasing on why EFHW is scummy, and that people shouldn't vote for Awaclus.

3. The lack of posts and content overall.

For a D1 lynch approaching deadline (and I will NOT be here for deadline, btw), I'm good with casting my vote here:

Vote: LaLight

I would also be ok with the following (in order):
Datswan
Eevee
Mcmc
PPE - Iguana

For almost everybody else I feel like we would be looking at a crapshoot at best.

Mafia Record:

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2018, 04:56:21 pm »

Nah dude, not Lalight.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 30, 2018, 05:03:18 pm »

Nah dude, not Lalight.
Convince us.

I am not planning to be present at deadline. Sometimes I wake up when I don't want to, so if I'm awake near that time I will check in.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 30, 2018, 05:26:48 pm »

Ok it’s like 130am here and i Am halfway done with reads- summary so far would be:

(Surprise) i think Galz is skummy. Not enough too much outside influence to his posts. That being said- only game i have played with him where he flipped skum he was afk for most and subbed out so gonna keep an eye on how that progresses.

Awaclus challenging the randomness here (kill me) actually feels towny? If he were skum he already has the perfect meta set up - he can just say one liners for 3 days before anyone brings him up.

Mcmc feels like lynch bait.

As previously mentioned space seems towny.

Eevee also seems towny. Don’t really get the hate on this one - thier responses thus far seem to be driving conversation.

Robz still reading

I have a late start day tomorrow so i will expand and post then.

Catching up from last night:

This post strikes me as off - Maybe it's that it's 1:30am, but there's nothing really concise here. It's all a lot of generics. DatSwan is right that he -literally- always finds me scummy, but he also always has actual reasons for it, not just "I find him scummy because I always find him scummy".

The read on Mcmc as lynch bait - Why? Just because? It's an arbitrary read. Is Mcmc town and you know this to be a thing so you're trying to paint yourself in a good light? Or do you actually have a basis for your belief here that he's town and thus lynch bait? Are you two scum partners and you're trying to derail votes on him? What's the defense behind this opinion?

I must've missed your Space read from before, so I'll need to go back and look for it. Unless you feel like elaborating?

Why does Eevee seem townie exactly? His responses are "driving conversation" because he's one of the more active players. This results in much of the responses from other players being to and about him. The same can be said for Awaclus (although oddly, not IDPTG, who also has a high post count).

I agree with your Awaclus point lol.

IDK - maybe Datswan just rushed this post - but it feels very "I need to put opinions out there, but I haven't really put any thought into them", which is easier to do as scum knowing alignments than as town.

I’m not gonna respond to these one by one becaause the post opens with “here is a summary, more to come”. Pretty sure you’ll find your answers in there.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 30, 2018, 05:29:48 pm »

Sure I'll

Vote: lalight for now. I'll be on again before deadline at least. But probably not at deadline.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50  All

Page created in 2.502 seconds with 19 queries.