Dominion > Dominion Articles

Donate Part 1: The Beginning

<< < (2/3) > >>

Seprix:
Okay, maybe I should just write everything about Donate, length be damned. Let's see how that goes, oh and also scrap most of what I wrote before because it's redundant and wastes time. We'll give this another shot, be back soon with a better draft.

Screwyioux:

--- Quote from: Seprix on May 02, 2018, 07:14:53 am ---Okay, maybe I should just write everything about Donate, length be damned. Let's see how that goes, oh and also scrap most of what I wrote before because it's redundant and wastes time. We'll give this another shot, be back soon with a better draft.

--- End quote ---

Yeah no need to try to hit a target length in a draft. Get everything down and edit/reorganize to target length later, that's what editing/peer review is for.

markusin:

--- Quote from: Screwyioux on May 02, 2018, 09:01:22 am ---
--- Quote from: Seprix on May 02, 2018, 07:14:53 am ---Okay, maybe I should just write everything about Donate, length be damned. Let's see how that goes, oh and also scrap most of what I wrote before because it's redundant and wastes time. We'll give this another shot, be back soon with a better draft.

--- End quote ---

Yeah no need to try to hit a target length in a draft. Get everything down and edit/reorganize to target length later, that's what editing/peer review is for.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, first you want to have enough content to be sure there is an article worth writing, then focus it down to make it efficient.

Obi Wan Bonogi:
During my introduction to all the new stuff I had missed over years of being away from the game nothing made my jaw drop as much as Donate!   

allanfieldhouse:

--- End quote ---

You went into writing a Donate article just like you advised people NOT to go into an actual Donate game. Gotta plan everything out fully before you make your first move!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version