Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28  All

Author Topic: Mafia 116: The Magicians Mafia (TOWN WINS!)  (Read 78659 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 116: The Magicians Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #550 on: May 25, 2018, 05:43:37 pm »

But, now that we have all the claims (except Space who has claimed to Robz in a neighborhood), my lynchpool is {Cuzz/Awaclus/PPS} for today.  I think it would be silly to lynch Hydrad/Space because they are doctor/good PR that possible is investigative of some sort, and Robz is IC.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 25, 2018, 05:45:46 pm »

I could definitely see scum!JK or scum!JOAT from the work from the library slot claiming VT, and I am not 100% comfortable with Cuzz being ninja.

But that lynchpool is based exclusively on claims, I need to go back and look at them for which from that group I want to lynch first.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 25, 2018, 06:19:09 pm »

But, now that we have all the claims (except Space who has claimed to Robz in a neighborhood), my lynchpool is {Cuzz/Awaclus/PPS} for today.  I think it would be silly to lynch Hydrad/Space because they are doctor/good PR that possible is investigative of some sort, and Robz is IC.

... also because Hydrad was killed last night, which you're clearly aware of when you summarized claims and stuff! I'm not even sure what to make of the fact that this is the second time you're implying he could be under suspicion in the last 15 game posts or so.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 25, 2018, 06:40:44 pm »

Basically, I reject the line of thinking that says "I am draft position 3 and took UB, therefore I am town"

Ok but I am town so I dunno what to tell you. It’s not because I’m position 3 and UB. It’s because of my role PM in my QT.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2018, 07:38:24 pm »

Basically, I reject the line of thinking that says "I am draft position 3 and took UB, therefore I am town"

Ok but I am town so I dunno what to tell you. It’s not because I’m position 3 and UB. It’s because of my role PM in my QT.

That's convincing.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 25, 2018, 07:39:54 pm »

... also because Hydrad was killed last night, which you're clearly aware of when you summarized claims and stuff! I'm not even sure what to make of the fact that this is the second time you're implying he could be under suspicion in the last 15 game posts or so.

read Datswan not Hydrad.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2018, 07:55:51 pm »

Am i hydrad?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2018, 08:14:55 pm »

Am i hydrad?

yeah, sorry.  I accidentally wrote hydrad instead of you

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 26, 2018, 02:07:13 am »

robz you got reasoning for leaving space out cuz they pretty much my number one going into this. I need someone to provide a reason..
real good. That’s how

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 26, 2018, 09:15:20 am »

I'm currently in a neighborhood with Space and unsure whether they need to claim here. Should probably put together a list of who claimed what, and numbers.

Space claimed to robz in their neighborhood and robz is cool with them not claiming in the game thread at this point. If tomorrow comes I think we will need them to claim in thread, but I am fine with a private claim to our IC at this point

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 26, 2018, 09:20:27 am »

Also, request prod: Awaclus

Inactivity led to our D1 mislynch (speaking of which I need to go back and look at that wagon) and the only reason we have caught scum is results not good activity. While we may I be able to finish scum off strictly using results from PRs, some activity would be nice to look for scum

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #561 on: May 26, 2018, 09:25:55 am »

I'm here, no need to prod.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 26, 2018, 10:20:23 am »

If Robz is scum then WP’d I suppose. This still seems like a possibility to me, though. I am sure no one goes down that road with me today so that’s all I say on that for now.

Assuming Robz is town then he knows something about Space that would die with him unless he is doctored which presumes the doctor is truthing. I tend to think the doctor is truthing and am thinking the vig shot got WW. I think the vig is truthing but not about alignment. Said vig is busy fishing for info on space from Robz.

Vote: e
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 26, 2018, 11:34:30 am »

I am reasonably convinced DatSwan is a town Doctor.

Space and I are currently arguing about whether she should claim here. Hopefully we will reach a conclusion soon. I am town reading her, but it is a weaker read than DatSwan.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 26, 2018, 11:49:09 am »

Said vig is busy fishing for info on space from Robz.

Vote: e

What game are you reading?

I'm currently in a neighborhood with Space and unsure whether they need to claim here. Should probably put together a list of who claimed what, and numbers.

Space claimed to robz in their neighborhood and robz is cool with them not claiming in the game thread at this point. If tomorrow comes I think we will need them to claim in thread, but I am fine with a private claim to our IC at this point

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 26, 2018, 02:43:04 pm »

Yeah, I dunno. Even if you NK Robz and vig Space we still learn the truth about their roles. Still, you are as good as any. I still have the sneaking suspicion that one of Robz or Space is scum. Space because they are acting funny and Robz because he is in the epic league to pull off a stunt of this caliber.

But it is more likely there is scum amongst Awaclus, e, and Cuzz. Feel pretty ok with my vote where it is.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 26, 2018, 02:44:39 pm »

If I vig anyone at anytime you lynch me. There is absolutely zero reason for me to vig anyone

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 26, 2018, 04:55:42 pm »

If I vig anyone at anytime you lynch me. There is absolutely zero reason for me to vig anyone

Except when a vig and a NK win you the game. But, yeah, I see the point about vigging space/Robz.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #568 on: May 26, 2018, 05:22:59 pm »

Vote: Cuzz for the time being
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 27, 2018, 07:24:58 pm »

OK I have a big old post that I want to post, but first I have a question.

Has anyone at anytime this game been blocked?

I guess to be safe because of the NZ thread, no one should answer until Robz stamp of approval, but I think the question will generate a lot of black and white out of currently grey areas.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 27, 2018, 07:57:38 pm »

I can actually elaborate slightly. Here is my theory:
I know I am the doctor.
I know I doctored Robz both nights after he claimed.
Obviously they are gonna kill me, because I clearly am going to doctor Robz again.

The question is, if there is no role they had to block Robz (which unless robz is skum, is just simply the case) then they pretty much MUST of known that there was a role that was going to proc Robz at night.

Now at first, after claim 1, I thought ok ok maybe it was me and town JK both proced Robz... but Robz got a result, so no that can't be it.
Essentially what I am getting at is that skum pretty much HAD TO KNOW that Doctor was in the game. So either Goon!Schadd/IDP or *potential* Skum!LastGuy went for either Doctor or 1 shot BP.

Currently I am leaning on believing E! is Town because if they were skum that was not Vig then on the off chance that PPS was the Vig, they lose the game by claiming (CC takes 2 days, we have 3 left, we obv kill one and win or one then the other). The only aside is that they could be high pick skum I guess and actually in fact be the vig (again, can't reasonably be Skum!RB because of second robz result).

I am like just right there in the middle on Cuzz, because as pick 3 I can totally see a town player going for UB. Especially someone like Cuzz that doesn't interact a lot and is probably pretty sure they will get the benefit of the PR. And then as skum there would obv be the advantage of the fact that given the soak came from Ninja, it is essentially unverifiable.

@ Robz/Space - If space is slot 4 it needs to be said. The information is too valuable. You don't even have to say the role I don't think, but the info on draft order is insane.

I am Doc as pick 5

Then we have 6-10 which is just up in the air.
But the just fucking nuts part to me here is that Hydrad went NZ as 11 and GOT IT. So skum 6-10 (or better) just saw no value in going for MD? I mean it has to be true, Hydrad was town so why would they lie.

Then Awaclus with VT claiming MD/NZ (most suspicious thing to me thus far)

And PPS claim VT going for Vig (which as last pick whatever, why not you confirm it is in the game - to an extent).

We have 3 lynches (unless E! is Skum!Vig- which also to raise the point if he was why not double shoot Robz after original claim).  I think those 3 lynches should be E!, Cuzz, and Awaclus (not ordered in any way).

If anything E! should be lynched tomorrow, as they cannot win the game by going mis-lynch + double NK because we still go to day after tomorrow as 2-1 and they are outted. Lynching tomorrow GTDs he does not get to successfully use the extra shot to win. If we are wrong, and he is Town, then we go to the day after tomorrow as 3-1.

So I would like to lynch:
Today = Awaclus or Cuzz
Tomorrow = E!
Last Day = Awaclus or Cuzz

The fact that PPS is left out and that I don't care about the Awaclus/Cuzz order is completely reliant upon the Space information. So this is being said on my part unkown of Space, and somewhat trusting Robz read on Space Town. Personally, I think the info needs to come out because I cannot think of a role that Space can be at this point that gets her killed tonight over me.
real good. That’s how

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2018, 08:12:42 am »

Okay, why not, Vote: Cuzz

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 28, 2018, 08:36:09 am »

Argh.. sorry I've gone quiet here. I've been waiting well over 24 hours for Robz to say something in our neighbourhood discussions, and I'm reluctant to say more out here on the claiming front till he agrees with me, or persuades me otherwise.

On the non-claiming front, I'd be happy with a Cuzz lynch, but I think Awaclus has a less townie voting history that any of the other names currently in the lynchpool (which I think is PPS, e, Cuzz and Awaclus). For e, Cuzz and PPS, there are at least a couple of things they've done with their votes (relative to where known scum votes were etc) that decrease the chance of them being scum. For Awaclus, there's nothing that would be at all inconsistent with regular scum play. I've left details in Hydrad's neighbourhood in case Robz wants to come back to any of it.. the only way we both die tonight is if e's bad, and then the rest of you know who to lynch anyway.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #573 on: May 28, 2018, 08:48:36 am »

On the non-claiming front, I'd be happy with a Cuzz lynch, but I think Awaclus has a less townie voting history that any of the other names currently in the lynchpool (which I think is PPS, e, Cuzz and Awaclus). For e, Cuzz and PPS, there are at least a couple of things they've done with their votes (relative to where known scum votes were etc) that decrease the chance of them being scum. For Awaclus, there's nothing that would be at all inconsistent with regular scum play.

That's probably because I'm not scum so I didn't know who to vote for to make my votes look less scummy.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 28, 2018, 08:56:15 am »

On the non-claiming front, I'd be happy with a Cuzz lynch, but I think Awaclus has a less townie voting history that any of the other names currently in the lynchpool (which I think is PPS, e, Cuzz and Awaclus). For e, Cuzz and PPS, there are at least a couple of things they've done with their votes (relative to where known scum votes were etc) that decrease the chance of them being scum. For Awaclus, there's nothing that would be at all inconsistent with regular scum play.

That's probably because I'm not scum so I didn't know who to vote for to make my votes look less scummy.

By this logic e, Cuzz, and PPS must be scum.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28  All

Page created in 2.046 seconds with 19 queries.