Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Celeste  (Read 27255 times)

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
Re: Celeste
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2021, 06:19:21 pm »

Ah yes, the well-known adage that al games are made better with a hookshot. Hence why I expect great things from Silksong too.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
  • Respect: +971
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2023, 11:03:59 am »
+2

Heyy, sorry for necroing, but I need to share! Yesterday I have gotten my first B-Side Golden Strawberry (2B)! I've already taken all the C-Sides Goldens and 1A, 2A and 4A (moat 3A, I hate it)

My ultimate goal is of course getting all of them, but for now I try to get to 200 berries (for now I have 187)
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2023, 11:05:31 am »

Funnily enough this is my second save file and I have 8220 deaths, while on the first one where I only have beaten the game without any goldens I have 11710

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2023, 04:56:42 pm »

Congrats! Golden Strawberries was the only thing I didn't do in the game. Not because it's too hard, but because it simply requires too much time/dedication to be able to replay long sections that you already are good at over and over; really breaking one of the core things that makes the game so great nad playable despite being super difficult. I got the golden for 1A, but that's all.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2023, 03:51:22 am »
+1

Congrats! Golden Strawberries was the only thing I didn't do in the game. Not because it's too hard, but because it simply requires too much time/dedication to be able to replay long sections that you already are good at over and over; really breaking one of the core things that makes the game so great nad playable despite being super difficult. I got the golden for 1A, but that's all.

I wouldn't say these are sections I'm good at, sometimes I lucked out a room or more on the level. Getting Goldens incentivizes me to understand how the game works so I understand how to beat every room rather than luck out. Especially for example in Farewell.

Also yeah, got Moon Berry yesterday.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2023, 03:26:24 pm »

I wouldn't say these are sections I'm good at, sometimes I lucked out a room or more on the level. Getting Goldens incentivizes me to understand how the game works so I understand how to beat every room rather than luck out. Especially for example in Farewell.

Also yeah, got Moon Berry yesterday.

Loved the Moon Berry. I never would have found it on my own without a guide, but even so getting it was quite challenging and rewarding. I've played through 100% (except Goldens) once more since posting about it way back when.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2854
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2023, 01:04:32 pm »
+1

If you haven't played the Strawberry Jam mod yet, it's very good, I recommend it a lot.

It's split into 5 sections, and roughly, Beginner lobby = as hard as A-sides and a few B-sides, Intermediate lobby = as hard as Farewell, and then it scales up from there. It's not expected that you finish the whole thing but even Beginner + Intermediate was a lot of content for me.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.267 seconds with 20 queries.