Miscellaneous > Other Games

Fire Emblem Heros

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tables:

--- Quote from: mcmcsalot on February 11, 2018, 04:21:38 pm ---Brave Ike, Brave Lucian, Olivia, Brave Lyn as my main team.
--- End quote ---

The Brave Heroes are pretty solid. Throwing in a dancer makes a lot of sense. Seems like a good team.

--- Quote ---Zelgius, Hector, Nowi, Genny as my second team. (This one feels week even though hex/zelgius/nowi are supposed to be the best units at their role. I think the issue is they are all enemy phase units and lack enough enough mobility to appropriately cover counters)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, this doesn't seem like a great comp overall. Like you say they're mostly enemy phase focused, which leaves you struggling to secure kills on player phase. This team really needs someone offensive, like a Firesweep or Brave weapon user, or maybe a bladetome, to really ramp things up and get kills quickly after taking hits.

--- Quote ---I’ve got Two Christmas Chrom, a Christmas Lisa, and a Christmas Tharja. Great units but it puts my armor emblem ability at only green and red :(
--- End quote ---

My armour team was the exact same until a few days ago. Heck I didn't even have four 5* armours until about a month or two ago. A full armour team is honestly only really worth it for the quests I'd say, especially if you lack armour march.

--- Quote ---Katarina, Fjorm, and Vanguard Ike are my remaining decent 5 Stars.
I also have a horse emblem team of merged 4 stars.
--- End quote ---

Pretty much every 5* can be fairly good, so any 5*'s you've got can certainly do work for you, especially in quests and Assault modes. All of these are good, as you say, and there's several others that can be too.

--- Quote ---I’ve only done skill inheritance for my main team. But I’m struggling to decide to do skill inheritance for anyone else until I get a team that I like and I just can’t find any sets that I like.
--- End quote ---

Don't fret too much over skill inheritance. Some skills are rare and valuable, but a lot of it is pretty much just fodder anyway. You should at least do some basic stuff - specials are generally quite obvious for units with a very high defensive stat (usually go for the faster charging option unless they do something specific with the slower one), for assist skills you usually want Reposition or Draw Back, and possibly swap for armours. I tend to put Reposition on melee units and Draw Back on ones I don't want on the front line, but Reposition is often better regardless (needs the fodder though). For A, B and C skills there's a lot of good stuff depending on the unit. Some characters like Zelgius you can basically just leave as he is, but for others like Nowi, you really want to put things like Quick Riposte on her if possible.

mcmcsalot:
Thank you very much for that tables. Helpful to know that essentially I just need to keep grinding for some more units as well as use my feathers on the units I have been debating about. It's cool to see that you use what is considered a lower tier unit in you main team in Est. Curious if you happened to draw multiple 5* of her or did you feather up 4* to get her to plus 7 and do you think her plus 7 status is why you use her or do you genuinely like her kit?

Love your horse emblem team, My cecilia is currently at +4 and my plan is to +10 her. Never thought to turn one into a 5* to then fodder the Gronnraven+ I will absolutely do that. Been debating 5*'ing my Xander as well so I will probably do that as well.

Just my luck that the newest banner has Ninian! With 200 orbs I should absolutely be able to solve my blue deficit and my dancer issue all in one go. I think I will probably 5* my Fae and Adult!Tiki to join my Nowi in a Dragon Emblem team.

Lastly I'm curious how you feel about the new Love Abounds Units. LA!Hector is theoretically the "best" green axe alongside regular Hector but I'm finding it hard to justify pulling for my 5th green armor unit and 6th green 5*. Also I'm eyeing LA!Lyn as she would fill my blue slot on armor emblem and get me that much needed armor march but since I agree it would only help me clear the armor emblem missions its not a huge priority.

Tables:
I decided on Est for a few reasons, but basically it was about a week before she became a meme. I had realised she had potential due to her 35 base Atk, which was at the time joint highest among fliers - but she was the only one available at 3-4*. I had loads of her already, and she's not very useful for inheritance, so she seemed like an ideal candidate to start building as a main team unit. I have no strong attachment to Est as a character, she just happened to be a character with good stats and good availability to build.

I knew roughly what kit I wanted - Brave Lance+ to exploit her attack, Hit and Run or Drag Back to dart back to safety, Iceberg to exploit her high Res, Reposition because Reposition. I had noticed Def Ploy would be good on her but figured it wouldn't be an option for me, since it was at the time locked to a seasonal unit. But that was fine - she was running Goad Fliers and fit nicely in my flier team.

So I promoted my first to 5*, and slowly started building her up from there. After promoting I sac'd a spare 5* Abel pity breaker for the Brave Lance+, and started on the kit, and she ended up doing fairly well. So I continued with my plan, merging more in. I've stopped at different values in the past - I was at +4 for a while, since +4 gives an extra point of attack, but then I slowly worked up to +7 as each merge along there gives another useful stat: +5 gives Res, +6 gives Atk, +7 gives Res. +8 isn't very helpful to her, since she only gains Def/Hp, so it might be a while before I drop the 40K feathers needed to get her to +9, and then the last 20K for +10. I'll probably put more effort into my Nino before then, who is currently at +3.

Xander is... probably not as good now as he once was, but for a time, Xander was one of my star units. He was my summoner support for a bit, and I focused a little on his Res and he ended up being a crazy tank, against both magic and physical. Now he's still good but maybe not so much.

For you, I think V!Lyn is probably more valuable than Vector. I personally really want either Vector or Hector so I can murder him and take his Distant Counter. I've never pulled either, so... I'm a little sad about that. Holding off on spending orbs on this banner isn't a bad idea, I think. I spent about 180 orbs on green, and got +HP/-Atk V!Lilina, +HP/-Atk V!Lyn and Hawkeye, who was sacrificed for Death Blow 3 before I even bothered checking his nature. Kinda disappointed overall. That Lilina gave me Atk Tactics at least, which was nice, and I decided that was more valuable to me than having a V!Lilina I probably wouldn't really use anywhere. V!Lyn helps on armour quests at least.

Right now the armour missions in the game are either the Training Tower ones, which you should be totally fine on I guess anyway (worst case is you just reroll them until there's a 3 enemy one and destroy it - I used to do that back with a full 4* armour team), and the GHB Elite ones, which are sticking around for an entire year. Either way, I don't think Armour March needs to be a priority.

mcmcsalot:
Well my quest for Ninian was killed by a blueless summon and a Sonya pity breaker :( but the plus side is I picked up a 4* reinhart along the way, immediately 5*'d him and now I have a much stronger horse emblem/a strong blue mage period.

Tables:
Nice. Is it a +Atk Reinhardt? That does make a pretty big difference to how effective he is. Neutral Atk is fine, but +Atk is what you really want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version