Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73  All

Author Topic: M113: sufjan stevens (OH THE WORLD IS A MESS)  (Read 193018 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 2)
« Reply #1050 on: March 02, 2018, 03:26:08 am »

Okay, so I'm kind of suspicious of TWM, and the suspicions have developed in parallel to the stuff faust posted earlier, because I did a bit of wagon-gazing before catching up with the more recent posts.
Okay, so this is the first read. Immediately followed by a case. I guess Vote: TWM seems good.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: March 02, 2018, 03:30:55 am »

Vote: Robz

That's better than my TWM vote for now. I'm leaning towards giving the three claimed town PRs a pass for D2.
Okay, this is just weird. If Space had a scum result, I don't see them letting this go. On the other hand, I found no other instance of Space professing a strong read.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 3)
« Reply #1052 on: March 02, 2018, 05:40:50 am »

We may also need a full claim from PPS, because right now I have trouble believing that there are 3 investigative roles in the game.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 02, 2018, 07:09:00 am »

I am a modified cop. I’m not ready to divulge my modification. It seems reasonable to have more than 1 cop considering the modifications. Most importantly my modification isn’t weak or insane or anything like that. It has to do with when or how many shots I have similar to Space. At this point in time I’d like to not claim if I took action last night.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 02, 2018, 08:18:25 am »

Okay, so I'm kind of suspicious of TWM, and the suspicions have developed in parallel to the stuff faust posted earlier, because I did a bit of wagon-gazing before catching up with the more recent posts.
Okay, so this is the first read. Immediately followed by a case. I guess Vote: TWM seems good.
What? You think if space had a scum result they wouldn't just out and say so at some point in the day and let us mislynch datswan in the process? This seems like a really dumb error coming from you.

It is blatantly obvious that if space used their power it was to get a town result on someone. Chek their town reads, especially ones that changed from day one to day two. That is where you will who they investigated.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 02, 2018, 08:19:29 am »

That's better than my TWM vote for now. I'm leaning towards giving the three claimed town PRs a pass for D2.
Okay, this is just weird. If Space had a scum result, I don't see them letting this go. On the other hand, I found no other instance of Space professing a strong read.
There you go. Maybe didn't use or investigated Galz?

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 02, 2018, 08:20:56 am »

We may also need a full claim from PPS, because right now I have trouble believing that there are 3 investigative roles in the game.
Also. I think we should mass claim. We have reached our critical mass of PRs, supposing iguana is one, of 5. If any other PRs are out there then someone is lying.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 02, 2018, 08:22:42 am »

What? You think if space had a scum result they wouldn't just out and say so at some point in the day and let us mislynch datswan in the process? This seems like a really dumb error coming from you.

It is blatantly obvious that if space used their power it was to get a town result on someone. Chek their town reads, especially ones that changed from day one to day two. That is where you will who they investigated.
Well, I tried, but I found very little in terms of town reads. And not using the Cop N1 would be enormously silly, and I trust Space to not do such a mistake.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 02, 2018, 08:24:19 am »

Also. I think we should mass claim. We have reached our critical mass of PRs, supposing iguana is one, of 5. If any other PRs are out there then someone is lying.
I don't particularly like assuming that iguana is a PR for no reason in order to lead us into an unnecessary massclaim.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 02, 2018, 08:25:07 am »

There you go. Maybe didn't use or investigated Galz?
Hmm. Galzria as a target is an option I guess. Would make sense given the suspicion he had.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M113: sufjan stevens (day 1)
« Reply #1060 on: March 02, 2018, 08:28:03 am »

But there is this bit from D1:

I think Galz sounds relatively townie, as I've said before. I'm scumreading Robz for his reaction to Galz, which is not at all the same thing.

I guess Space could have changed their mind after the flip? Hm. I don't know what else to think at least. It seems we just are particularly unlucky.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: March 02, 2018, 08:48:47 am »

I don't particularly like assuming that iguana is a PR for no reason in order to lead us into an unnecessary massclaim.

How about we massclaim because if we mislynch tomorrow will be Lylo and we won't be able to trust results.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 02, 2018, 08:53:25 am »

How about we massclaim because if we mislynch tomorrow will be Lylo and we won't be able to trust results.
I mean, if anyone has any more results, then by all means, please share. I just assumed that isn't the case seeing that we have 2 dead and 1 claimed investigative role already. I just don't see how we benefit from outing Docs etc. now; it's not like it's impossible for scum to lie before LyLo.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: March 02, 2018, 08:54:43 am »

I guess I should change my vote too. Vote: PPS

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 02, 2018, 12:37:38 pm »

Well, blargh.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: March 02, 2018, 01:45:16 pm »

hey really sorry I got really far behind on this game and am trying to catch up, but I really really do not see why faust is out of the gate immediately voting for two claimed PRs when we've had two mislynches and are in a not so great spot.

I never did get around to my planned full reread of faust but he has generally been rubbing me the wrong for much of the game. town!faust is a slick scumhunter and digs for evidence and builds cases on people and pushes them and I just do not see much of that this game. combined with the above it's time for a vote: faust

Ghacob

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gender
  • J. They/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: March 02, 2018, 03:46:10 pm »

Yo big apologies for not bein' able to speak near the end of yesterday
My thought words would have been something along the lines of
"The datwsan lynch I'm..fine with, but I fear they may be town. Beyond their own actions, I find it extremely unlikely that, (still under the assumption that every claimed pr is "confirmed" town) there are no scum of [Lalight, Robz, Cuzz]. I think I'd prefer a lalight lynch, but I'm not sure how much I trust [iguana, faust]"
In retrospect, I should have contributed to pushing lalight, if for no other reason than "not 'probably town'"

[wrong things]
I guess that mathematically means I should give you a townread then?

I think I agree with you? Assuming I understand the things you're saying and you're saying what I'd like you to be

vote: PPS

@iguana, thoughts of a massclaim are reasonable, but what say you to faust's response?
Gender happened.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 02, 2018, 03:50:41 pm »

I dunno if we massclaim we might have more data on whether to trust PPS.

Probably no one has any ivesrigative results though.

I need to reread and do vote analysis with the colors colored in.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: March 02, 2018, 06:11:49 pm »

hey really sorry I got really far behind on this game and am trying to catch up, but I really really do not see why faust is out of the gate immediately voting for two claimed PRs when we've had two mislynches and are in a not so great spot.

I never did get around to my planned full reread of faust but he has generally been rubbing me the wrong for much of the game. town!faust is a slick scumhunter and digs for evidence and builds cases on people and pushes them and I just do not see much of that this game. combined with the above it's time for a vote: faust
Uh. You have 7 days to get a reread in. I mean. Sure Faust might be a good vote, but why just give up on the idea of retreading him?

Seems a bit hypocritical when you call him out for jumping the gun. Although a bit different since his are claimed roles.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 02, 2018, 06:20:34 pm »

Tonight's homework for myself was a Teproc re-read. Only 26 game posts so far, so it wasn't too taxing, but it also wasn't very conclusive. My reason for wanting to target him was that along with TWM, he was in scummy-looking places on the Galz wagon, given that we also know SirClemems flipped town.
Possible space target, but the need to reread is weird and thus not definitive.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 02, 2018, 06:21:54 pm »

Okay, so vague stuff that some people are going to hate because it's based on conclusions you can only draw by conditioning on knowing I'm town.

Anyway, this game's D1 wagons/vote patterns actually look a little unusual, in that we already have enough green spread out across wagons, and with wagons on the greens, to narrow down the possibilities for a scum bus quite considerably. By this I mean that colouring only me, SirClemens and Galz green and leaving everyone else uncoloured gives quite a more-limited-than-usual range of uncoloured-on-uncoloured voting.

Now, not all scums or scumteams like to bus, but it would be really unusual not to have seen any bussing at all over D1, so there are already quite interesting conclusions to draw there. Lots of possibilities involving LL (like LL-Teproc), and also some Cuzz-Swan stuff. True, there's nothing concrete that we can draw from it yet, but nor can scum retroactively fix up their voting patterns, so I think it's safe enough to mention. It'll be interesting to come back to it when a few more names can be coloured in, at the very least.
Good post from space to come back to. Need to fill in with green per their thoughts now that we know they are town

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 02, 2018, 06:24:50 pm »

Conspiracy theory time:

Wondering is space tried to use power but was blocked? I agree with faust that not using power immediately is weird as it at least bread crumbing the result.

Possibly implicates PPS if role blocker and knew space was town, as scum, and claimed out of fear of tracker. But watcher was already dead so seems unnecessary.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 02, 2018, 06:27:26 pm »

• teproc has about a half hour to post
And then what?

i make a post in mafia hub like "i need a replacement for teproc in m113,, thanks!"

I mean I'm sure he'll show up, he's a very reliable player. I wouldn't worry about replacement.

The issue isn't about whether or not he will turn up, it's the fact that he hasn't posted a single thing in more than four days.

That's four days of voting, interactions, wagon analysis and POE stuff that we're already missing.
Ok. I think space certainly did not get a result on teproc

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 02, 2018, 06:30:12 pm »

I am!

Well you're the leader of the Swan wagon, and have already stated that you don't really see other options, even Cuzz, who you seemed keen on earlier. Did I ever ask specifically what your position on Robz is, just for reference?

Also, what's your feeling about general discussion of who people might want to target with all those PRs that seem to be out there? ISTR you're usually strongly in favour of of leaving that to the individual, but do you feel there might be any merit in avoiding having people target the same obvious people?
Or maybe space saved the shot? This seems like they wanted guideance on how to use their shot?

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: March 02, 2018, 06:31:45 pm »

And I hunk Vote: lalight given that cases have been bad so far, so maybe other players guts are better?

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 73  All

Page created in 2.36 seconds with 21 queries.