Dominion > Simulation

Testing Big Money Ultimate

<< < (3/3)

dedicateddan:
So I think my original post might not be the most clear and the request is a little bit odd.

I'm looking for volunteers to play the Big Money Ultimate strategy in ranked games against random, similarly leveled (~35ish) opposition.

There have been some pretty interesting games so far (21 games in)!

Cave-o-sapien:

--- Quote from: dedicateddan on December 06, 2017, 10:53:49 pm ---So I think my original post might not be the most clear and the request is a little bit odd.

I'm looking for volunteers to play the Big Money Ultimate strategy in ranked games against random, similarly leveled (~35ish) opposition.

There have been some pretty interesting games so far (21 games in)!

--- End quote ---

So we PM you, you give us credentials for the BMU account and we play some games with it?

dedicateddan:

--- Quote from: Cave-o-sapien on December 07, 2017, 03:01:26 pm ---So we PM you, you give us credentials for the BMU account and we play some games with it?

--- End quote ---

That's exactly how this works :)

JW:

--- Quote from: dedicateddan on December 07, 2017, 03:26:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cave-o-sapien on December 07, 2017, 03:01:26 pm ---So we PM you, you give us credentials for the BMU account and we play some games with it?
--- End quote ---

That's exactly how this works :)
--- End quote ---

And he'll be reloading the ends of the games too, so no cheating by taking Gold over Duchy with <5 Provinces left just because Palace is on the board!

Accatitippi:
I had one opponent loading silvers on a Bandit fort board.
This explains everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version