Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 250787 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1500 on: August 09, 2019, 04:24:25 pm »

Doing minor very-likely-to-be-wrong VCAs, incredibly annoyed how Eddie is immune to it. Can I call it "The gkrieg curse"? I'll do it anyway.

Otherwise Eddie is voting everywhere EFHW voted, which makes sense considering they were both off me and both on Galzria, but I don't think that matters that much.

What's the case for Eddie-is-scum?

He said he would vote for EFHW, didn’t, and instead voted for every other potentially viable lynch at the end of the day - literally voting for me to “make my wagon as viable as EFHW’s”, and then for Joth once I was no longer possibly viable.

Scum!Eddie knows that EFHW can flip D1 and that behavior will get him lynched D2, which is completely unacceptable. I would treat that as slightly towny from Eddie, he's capable of doing it as scum but I think he would have a very good reason not to and IMO he wouldn't do it.

He absolutely does it 100% of the time to prevent EFHW from being lynched at all, which damn near happened. I would never, literally ever voted for partner EFHW in his spot.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 09, 2019, 04:28:54 pm »

Doing minor very-likely-to-be-wrong VCAs, incredibly annoyed how Eddie is immune to it. Can I call it "The gkrieg curse"? I'll do it anyway.

Otherwise Eddie is voting everywhere EFHW voted, which makes sense considering they were both off me and both on Galzria, but I don't think that matters that much.

He said he would vote for EFHW, didn’t, and instead voted for every other potentially viable lynch at the end of the day - literally voting for me to “make my wagon as viable as EFHW’s”, and then for Joth once I was no longer possibly viable.

Scum!Eddie knows that EFHW can flip D1 and that behavior will get him lynched D2, which is completely unacceptable. I would treat that as slightly towny from Eddie, he's capable of doing it as scum but I think he would have a very good reason not to and IMO he wouldn't do it.

He absolutely does it 100% of the time to prevent EFHW from being lynched at all, which damn near happened. I would never, literally ever voted for partner EFHW in his spot.

Yeah, but why would he go everywhere then? Even a temporary bus looks better than doing literally anything else, not to mention more focus makes EFHW not flip.

I do see your point, and it's most likely better than every other case. I know you're an IC and all, but can you answer what his potential partners are?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 09, 2019, 04:35:51 pm »

Yeah, but why would he go everywhere then? Even a temporary bus looks better than doing literally anything else, not to mention more focus makes EFHW not flip.

I do see your point, and it's most likely better than every other case. I know you're an IC and all, but can you answer what his potential partners are?

Shraeye/Soace/Faust/Pubby/(outside)Awaclus all possible. Probably not ADK given his loud calling for an ADK wagon as soon as he subbed in - but maybe.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: August 09, 2019, 05:18:16 pm »

Would you have said you would vote EFHW if it came to that?
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 09, 2019, 05:25:00 pm »

Would you have said you would vote EFHW if it came to that?

I do not believe I’ve ever once said I was unwilling to vote my partner, despite not actually doing so countless times. It’s why actions speak louder than words.

Mafia Record:

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: August 09, 2019, 05:34:03 pm »

Well the case on me involves my incompetence/inability to think ahead. Because everything that went down yesterday points with a neon sign that I am bad. I am the last vote on the secondary wagon and everything.

Every single iota of voting information suggests my guilt. All things I would have tried to shut down as scum.

It’s a great case, but it’s too good. I would never have done any of that garbage. Me being under the microscope today is the only result for that.

Slam down next to that idea that I willingly admitted to being inline and ready to hammer... It’s all too convenient.

I dunno, man.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: August 09, 2019, 08:20:02 pm »

Well the case on me involves my incompetence/inability to think ahead. Because everything that went down yesterday points with a neon sign that I am bad. I am the last vote on the secondary wagon and everything.

Every single iota of voting information suggests my guilt. All things I would have tried to shut down as scum.

It’s a great case, but it’s too good. I would never have done any of that garbage. Me being under the microscope today is the only result for that.

Slam down next to that idea that I willingly admitted to being inline and ready to hammer... It’s all too convenient.

I dunno, man.

I mean, you have to concede that we have to take your word for the last bit
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 09, 2019, 10:07:14 pm »

Space - actual scum read
Faust - just a pure fear thing, I want to believe he is town bad enough not to vote there
Eddie - only because cases are made, actual gut read is he is town
ADK - I haven’t really followed cases here but he seems a high preference

Pubby - I could see scum here priority reread, I had heretofore been ton reading but forgot why which is probably a good thing for me to do

Pretty much the same story for shraeye and Glooble except I remember the Glooble claim was a strong town read for me. Yeah, not voting Glooble today unless he claims scum somehow

didds - /dev/null
e - nullicious
Swan - null

Galz, MiX, Joth, and awac are all strong town reads for various reasons ranging from obvious to gut.

Commitment to reread Pubby, shraeye, didds, e, and Swan.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 10, 2019, 02:29:58 am »

ok, read through faust.

Very active, and very independent.  I feel as though faust has been going through, creating wagons, having ideas, jumping his vote around when a new idea hits.  All in a very townie way.

Consider the EFHW wagon and WHY he jumped off.  Because no alternative wagons were being formed which caused hi to believe that EFHW was town and scum were riding the wagon out until lynch.  Looking back, we know this isn't true, but I like his reasoning here.  rings townie to me.

Today he has done a lot of defending himself, some claiming, and other stuff.  His voting and play today is consistent with D1, and it all comes from a a townie lean I think.

Don't think I will be voting faust today.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 10, 2019, 03:22:51 am »

Reading ADK.  So much scummier than faust.

votes EFHW, votes elsewhere later when the wagon heats up.
votes faust D2 right out the gate as "obvious" for doing what they did
out the gate claiming a number of 6
generally scummy

I would vote here, but need to read through the others on my list
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 10, 2019, 03:41:12 am »

Much faster reread of Eddie.

Biggest point: Eddie and ADK are not on the same team.  If there are multiple scum teams, they could potentially both be scum, but NOT on the same team.  Eddie's entire existence from his first post has been to say ADK is scummy.

Right now I actually like lynching ADK over Eddie.  If ADK flips town (or even 3rd party of some sort) suspicion falls on Eddie.  Flips scum?  Eddie is town.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 10, 2019, 03:44:16 am »

Right now I actually like lynching ADK over Eddie.  If ADK flips town (or even 3rd party of some sort) suspicion falls on Eddie.  Flips scum?  Eddie is town.
Does that not hold the other way around?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 10, 2019, 03:51:48 am »

Does that not hold the other way around?

It might, but not as strongly and I also think ADK just reads scummier in general

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 10, 2019, 03:52:43 am »

still have to read space, breakfast first though. 

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 10, 2019, 04:45:47 am »

still have to read space, breakfast first though.

read Space, don't really get why people are calling them scum?  They haven't done anything Townie or Scummy....just Space-y. 

So of the 4 leading wagons, I am leaning toward ADK right now.  I will probably go back and detail better why I think ADK is scum, but later.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: August 10, 2019, 09:24:53 am »

At lot of people (I'm assuming scum's in there somewhere) seem to be okay with voting me, so I'm just going to go ahead an claim so that hopefully those votes and efforts can go somewhere more useful.

I am John Pope. And I'm a Survivor.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 10, 2019, 09:28:17 am »

Vote: ADK

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 10, 2019, 09:30:48 am »

The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 10, 2019, 09:32:39 am »

Do you have any powers that would be useful to town?

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 10, 2019, 09:33:48 am »

Yup
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 10, 2019, 09:41:28 am »

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 10, 2019, 09:44:55 am »

Yup
What are they?

I am open to keeping a survivor around, but only if this question gets answered

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 10, 2019, 09:46:40 am »

I'm not open to have a survivor live. On the other hand, I'm certain he's not scum because that must be his real role. I must ponder.

Unvote

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 10, 2019, 09:51:45 am »

I'm not open to have a survivor live. On the other hand, I'm certain he's not scum because that must be his real role. I must ponder.

Unvote

I am more open given the D1 scum lynch and no NK. Generally, yes. Lynching survivors is the right call. Here it might not be as important. Lynching a different person might be better for us

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 10, 2019, 09:55:12 am »

Much faster reread of Eddie.

Biggest point: Eddie and ADK are not on the same team.  If there are multiple scum teams, they could potentially both be scum, but NOT on the same team.  Eddie's entire existence from his first post has been to say ADK is scummy.

For example, I think we may do better to lynch Eddie today over a survivor
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 99  All

Page created in 1.844 seconds with 20 queries.