Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 250710 times)

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1400 on: August 08, 2019, 12:35:24 pm »

Galz said that they (bery potentially) have daychat.

Hey, MiX, bro. You are my best friend. Nothing could ever come between our friendship. Stories will be good for eons. The names Eddie and MiX will be equitable to all great friendships in history. As a mark of our friendship you should tell people you trust me.

Then it’s IC vs IC.

For fun? Sure, here goes: "you trust me".

Seriously, who do you think is scum and why is it ADK?

Space/e/ADK/Faust

ADK is setting off my gut-scum alert. Low activity coupled with the sole contributions being self-defender and pushing me. Both of which are slightly scummy. His primary defense he has going for him is that he has a scummy flavor name.

Soo...
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1401 on: August 08, 2019, 12:36:20 pm »

Though I just reread Galz's post and now realize I misunderstood what he was saying about Eddie's reason for being off-wagon.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 08, 2019, 12:42:36 pm »

Vote: ADK, time to reread them

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 08, 2019, 12:43:20 pm »

Lots of stuff happening, need to catch up but can't tonight- having friends over for a game night.

It is nice that MiX is cleared.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 08, 2019, 12:56:13 pm »

Galz said that they (bery potentially) have daychat.

Hey, MiX, bro. You are my best friend. Nothing could ever come between our friendship. Stories will be good for eons. The names Eddie and MiX will be equitable to all great friendships in history. As a mark of our friendship you should tell people you trust me.

Then it’s IC vs IC.

For fun? Sure, here goes: "you trust me".

Seriously, who do you think is scum and why is it ADK?

Space/e/ADK/Faust

ADK is setting off my gut-scum alert. Low activity coupled with the sole contributions being self-defender and pushing me. Both of which are slightly scummy. His primary defense he has going for him is that he has a scummy flavor name.

Soo...

Man i've relatively low activity but I don't think it's fair to say those have been my sole contributions
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 08, 2019, 12:57:22 pm »

Happy to see you show up to defend yourself.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 08, 2019, 02:44:19 pm »

I am following along, but still fairly distracted. The tiny terrorist and fam leave tomorrow morning, so I should be able to contribute more at that point.

In the mean time, I am reeling that MiX is IC'ed by Galz. That is crazytown! He's so scummy!  Alas, knowing he is not a baddie means that my scummeter is busted for sure. I haven't waded through the dense walls 'o text yet, other than pubby's initial well laid out scum narrative master plan. Does it fall apart if MiX is replaced by e or Shraeye in the scum role? faust is the lynchpin in pubby's view, yeah? 

Oh, hey, guess what Eddie? It's our one-year mafia anniversary this week! Congratulations! I think faust should throw a party for us since he was in our first game and we're still around and playing. Also, hypercube needs to come back.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 08, 2019, 03:00:57 pm »

Alrighty - let’s just get this out there and stop spinning some wheels, eh?

MiX was investigated to share my wincon last night.
Does this mean MiX lied about being PGO? Because you survived targeting him last night?

pubby, I really liked your case before Galzria disproved it. how does knowing MiX's alignment change your read on faust? Do you think the whole thing falls down like a house of cards?
I don't think my case is disproven. Remember - I thought MiX was a Godfather. Godfathers always show town when investigated.

But if MiX truly is town, I'm missing a good argument for why faust started the EFHW wagon. I do not think faust is proven innocent by this but I do think it disproves much of my theory.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 08, 2019, 03:10:51 pm »

Does this mean MiX lied about being PGO? Because you survived targeting him last night?

I have to actively use it, and obviously I haven't used it yet.

pubby, I really liked your case before Galzria disproved it. how does knowing MiX's alignment change your read on faust? Do you think the whole thing falls down like a house of cards?
I don't think my case is disproven. Remember - I thought MiX was a Godfather. Godfathers always show town when investigated.

But if MiX truly is town, I'm missing a good argument for why faust started the EFHW wagon. I do not think faust is proven innocent by this but I do think it disproves much of my theory.

You're really stubborn. Remember last game where joth was good and you pushed him all game even when he was essencially 100% good just by being the only one making effort and you were still scumreading them? That.

faust started the EFHW wagon because there was a good case: so good, in fact, it was on scum.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 08, 2019, 03:12:02 pm »

No. MiX’s PGO is not an auto-use ability.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: August 08, 2019, 03:13:23 pm »

is Godfather a consideration here?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 08, 2019, 03:18:40 pm »

It could be. Or any other role that alters results/modified targets.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 08, 2019, 03:19:00 pm »

In my last scum game I was a Godfather therefore I can't be a Godfather  8)

Honestly, think about my entire play before deciding this, was I trying to get picked for cop? Because last time I definitely was. Check the differences/similarities and come back.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 08, 2019, 04:36:34 pm »

I am following along, but still fairly distracted. The tiny terrorist and fam leave tomorrow morning, so I should be able to contribute more at that point.

In the mean time, I am reeling that MiX is IC'ed by Galz. That is crazytown! He's so scummy!  Alas, knowing he is not a baddie means that my scummeter is busted for sure. I haven't waded through the dense walls 'o text yet, other than pubby's initial well laid out scum narrative master plan. Does it fall apart if MiX is replaced by e or Shraeye in the scum role? faust is the lynchpin in pubby's view, yeah? 

Oh, hey, guess what Eddie? It's our one-year mafia anniversary this week! Congratulations! I think faust should throw a party for us since he was in our first game and we're still around and playing. Also, hypercube needs to come back.

I actually think MiX has been pretty towny this game.

And has it been a year? It doesn’t really count for me seeing as I took a pretty hefty break, though. Infangthief needs to return as well.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1414 on: August 08, 2019, 05:57:01 pm »

Oh am I an IC now? Fun. But I wanted that to happen my own way.

...the way that didn't make you believe that I'm town?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 08, 2019, 05:58:41 pm »

Pubbya narrative just puts too many assumptions down, I can't see any chance it's accurate.

Also mix saying Faust's EFHW case was good because it was on scum...dude, was there a case beyond "vote here for a thank you PM"?  It was not a good case.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 08, 2019, 06:01:49 pm »

Also mix saying Faust's EFHW case was good because it was on scum...dude, was there a case beyond "vote here for a thank you PM"?  It was not a good case.

Yes? He isolated 4 people that he thought had scum, ruled himself out, took away E for reasons and gkrieg for VLA and made the case for EFHW which fit the case the best. It's not a great case but it's a good case.

Precisely, yes.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1417 on: August 08, 2019, 06:06:54 pm »

I think potentially yes. "Shares a wincon" sounds like something a regular Godfather shouldn't be able to interfere with, and I guess it would be technically bastard to have a non-standard Godfather, but since it plays out the exact same, ashersky might have done it anyway.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 08, 2019, 06:15:28 pm »

Hey. We get it.  You said you did a thing, mix doesn't believe it.  How many times have you chimed in to repeat this point already?

What's the purpose?  Are you trying to say MiX is scummy for disbelieving?  Do you think saying it for the 8th time will finally convince him?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1419 on: August 08, 2019, 06:16:30 pm »

Hey. We get it.  You said you did a thing, mix doesn't believe it.  How many times have you chimed in to repeat this point already?

What's the purpose?  Are you trying to say MiX is scummy for disbelieving?  Do you think saying it for the 8th time will finally convince him?

I got him to admit it, that's progress.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 08, 2019, 06:18:48 pm »

Progress in what?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1421 on: August 08, 2019, 06:25:45 pm »

Progress in what?

Admission is the first step to recovery.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1422 on: August 08, 2019, 06:42:45 pm »

Vote Count 2.11:

faust (2): joth, pubby
ADK (4): WCD, Datswan, Uncle, MiX
Uncle (4): ADK, 2.7, Awaclus, Galzria
MiX (1): Space
Space (2): shraeye, PPS
shraeye (1): faust

Not Voting (1): Glooble

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.  Day 2 ends at 10:00 p.m. on August 12.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1423 on: August 08, 2019, 06:58:06 pm »

vote: faust

For now because I don’t like being the only person who hasn’t voted today, and I do think there’s a lot going on with him that’s fishy, and I don’t think his claim that he released a harnessed child is at all verifiable.

I’m sorry I haven’t been more engaged today. Vacation happened and then I had a ton of catch-up work to do, so I haven’t really had any downtime at the office which is when I do a lot of my playing. I’d like to ISO Space and Eddie, I might like one of them better after I do. Don’t really see the ADK case right now.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 08, 2019, 07:05:00 pm »

Nobody does, which is fine, but also concerning. More people would be pushing him if he was town I think.

Uncleeurope Eddie
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 99  All

Page created in 2.542 seconds with 20 queries.