Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Remaining mysteries  (Read 11447 times)

crj

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1644
    • View Profile
Re: Remaining mysteries
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 11:20:05 pm »
+2

No, ignore me, I'm being an idiot. I meant an Action-Night.

So possibly a Treasure-Night-Heirloom and a Treasure-Reaction-Heirloom are both still to come.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2017, 04:50:27 pm »

I don't believe in a Treasure Night Heirloom.

I can imagine a Reaction Heirloom, for example a Copper-Moat that comes with an Attack card. And a Copper-with-a-Buy. My third guess would be a Heirloom that is an Action card and that just says "+1 Action, +1$". I mean, why not?

Accatitippi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Accatitippi
  • Silver is underraided
  • Respect: +1795
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 06:04:57 pm »

I can imagine a Reaction Heirloom, for example a Copper-Moat that comes with an Attack card. And a Copper-with-a-Buy. My third guess would be a Heirloom that is an Action card and that just says "+1 Action, +1$". I mean, why not?

I suspect it would matter too little too often. BM-Terminal draw is not that common any more.
Goat would have been a prime candidate for Actionization, and it wasn't actionized. So I'm not sure.
Anyway, we're missing a Heirloom gainer (be quiet, Lucky coin) or +Buy, so I guess one of the remaining heirlooms will fill that niche... There are some nice things to do with a card that can only appear in one copy per deck.

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1705
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2017, 05:23:09 pm »
+1

I suspect it would matter too little too often. BM-Terminal draw is not that common any more.
Although the Heirloom mechanic means that even if a card is only useful in one particular circumstance, you can now guarantee that circumstance to happen. That said, an Action-Copper as Heirloom would need a pretty special associated kingdom card.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.577 seconds with 20 queries.