Archive > Dominion World Masters

Official Dominion Tournament at U-Con, Nov. 18 2017, Ypsilanti, MI, 1pm - 9pm

(1/3) > >>

Elestan:
It's that time again!  Join us for the largest in-person gathering of F.DS players in the world!  Compete against all the handles you've gotten to know here, using real cards!

This tournament is sanctioned by Rio Grande, guest-judged by the current World Champion, and will be a qualifier for the World Masters, if there is one in 2018.  All players receive promotional cards!

The competition will feature custom-designed kingdoms drawn from all of the Dominion sets and expansions, and will emphasize strategy and high-level play. 

Tournament seating is limited, so pre-register for the event here; just click on the 'Add' button and proceed through the checkout process.  You'll need a tournament ticket and a convention badge.

If you can, I'd encourage everyone to pick out other games to play in and attend the whole game convention, which runs from Nov 17-19, all day (and late into the night Friday and Saturday).  Convention members can even sign up for free tutoring sessions with the world champ to polish their game!

I hope to see you there!

IMPORTANT NOTE:  For those who have attended in the past, note that this year the tournament has been moved to an outbuilding:  We will be on the upper floor of the resort's golf clubhouse, and will have the area mostly to ourselves.  You will need to pick up your tickets and badges first, at the con's registration desk.

nana-king:
Just bought our tickets last night!

Beyond Awesome:
I wish I could go. I have family in the area.

shark_bait:
In a rapid series of events I won't be able to come this year as I'm buying a house.  Instead I will be packing/moving.  I'll actually be closer to the conference now than I was before, but I don't think people would be happy with me if I scooted away from the heavy lifting to play dominion.  Good luck everybody.

Elestan:
Just a reminder that pre-registration closes on Thursday...sign up now to reserve your spot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version