Archive > Dominion FAQ

Maximum Possible VP?

<< < (2/13) > >>

Chris is me:

--- Quote from: 420_No_Scope_Nixon_XxX__! on October 09, 2017, 12:30:55 am ---Awalclus, can you explain? I'm not seeing it

Highways/Goons/Trader/Forum seems quite ridiculous, it should be stopped when the supply is out of silvers. I suppose it's an extreme case.

--- End quote ---

You can still prevent the gain of Forum with Trader even without Silvers to gain instead. So you can do this indefinitely.

Jimmmmm:

--- Quote from: Awaclus on October 09, 2017, 05:37:50 am ---
--- End quote ---

If you replace Monument with Tomb, you can do it with one fewer Overlord (also you get 2 VP per iteration).

Kirian:

--- Quote from: Jimmmmm on October 08, 2017, 08:27:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: Awaclus on October 08, 2017, 08:15:47 pm ---You can go infinite with Overlord, Crown, Mandarin, Watchtower, Lurker, Raze and Monument.

--- End quote ---

Or with 5 Highways, a Goons and a Trader with Forum in the supply.

--- End quote ---

It'd be fun to troll people with this kingdom.  I mean, more fun than other trolling at least.

Jimmmmm:

--- Quote from: Kirian on October 10, 2017, 02:58:07 am ---
--- Quote from: Jimmmmm on October 08, 2017, 08:27:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: Awaclus on October 08, 2017, 08:15:47 pm ---You can go infinite with Overlord, Crown, Mandarin, Watchtower, Lurker, Raze and Monument.

--- End quote ---

Or with 5 Highways, a Goons and a Trader with Forum in the supply.

--- End quote ---

It'd be fun to troll people with this kingdom.  I mean, more fun than other trolling at least.

--- End quote ---

It could make for interesting games I think. Surely (in 2p) if you win the Highway split you win the game. You'd probably benefit from some more trashing than Trader, but even without you have Forum for sifting, and once you get the combo you almost certainly have an easy 3-pile with Highway, Forum and Silver.

Jimmmmm:
I have another solution.

TL;DR: Use KC/Lurker/Bonfire to Trash and retrieve your cards, getting points from Tomb, while using Villa/Amb to repeatedly return to your Action phase.

Solitaire game, or all opponents have a Lighthouse in play.
Requires King's Court, Lurker, Ambassador, Villa, Bonfire, Tomb.
I also use Grand Market, Highway and +$1 / +1 Card tokens. This was the best way I came up with to get the draw, coins and buys necessary. There are countless variations, but most would require more KCs and Lurkers.

{6 cards} means King's Court*2, Lurker*2, Grand Market, Ambassador.

Your +$1 token is on the Lurker pile; your +1 Card token is on the Grand Market pile.
Your hand and the trash both contain {6 cards}; your hand also contains a Villa.
Your draw and discard piles are empty.
You have a Highway in play.

Play KC > KC > Lurker/Lurker/Grand Market, gaining {6 cards} from the trash and drawing them.
Play Ambassador, returning a Villa to the supply.

Buy Bonfire*3, trashing {6 cards} from play.
Buy Villa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version