Dominion > Dominion Articles

Obstacles: Beyond the Five Deck Types

<< < (21/21)

allanfieldhouse:
I think Polk has some valuable suggestions, and I think it might be because this should really be two separate (but obviously related) articles? I'd have to go re-read the OP to really make sure this makes sense, but it seems like you could have:

1. Overcoming obstacles as a way of developing a strategy for a board.
2. A new deck type classification system based on your obstacles from article #1. I would be hesitant to re-use WW's deck type names since your system defines them differently.

One more thing that just occurred to me is that a lot of the confusion is based around the terms "deck type" and "strategy". During these discussions, it seems like those two terms are sometimes used interchangeably and sometimes as two entirely different concepts.

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: allanfieldhouse on September 20, 2017, 06:17:29 pm ---One more thing that just occurred to me is that a lot of the confusion is based around the terms "deck type" and "strategy". During these discussions, it seems like those two terms are sometimes used interchangeably and sometimes as two entirely different concepts.

--- End quote ---

I always use them interchangeably.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version