Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Author Topic: M105: Time Management Mafia (Game over!)  (Read 148229 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D4)
« Reply #1250 on: August 28, 2017, 03:41:03 am »

While I appreciate that Skumpy, I actually would rather not waste too much time. I think the less people talk today in general the better. There's a small risk to that, but overall I like scum not knowing exactly what to expect tomorrow better.

vote: XXRaptor
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 28, 2017, 03:41:19 am »

L-1, btw.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: August 28, 2017, 03:46:35 am »

Lynching me is a bad idea

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (N0!)
« Reply #1253 on: August 28, 2017, 03:54:49 am »

Vote Count 4.1

Xxraptorslayer96 (3): Galzria, chairs, Teproc
Skumpy (1): DatSwan
DatSwan (1): Xxraptorslayer96

Not voting (2): Skumpy, AndrewisFTTW

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: August 28, 2017, 03:55:06 am »

Targets, Skumpy ?
Thanks for asking, I wanted somebody to ask for the dramatic effect!

N1: Didn't heal Teproc because I didn't think scum would risk playing the WIFOM game. Also, I was still a little salty that he started my wagon, so I was like: "Psssh. He can commute, so if he really wants to live, he can take care of himself!"

Didn't trust Faust or Raptor, and RR, Jake, and DatSwan were quiet/VLA. Quickly got down to a final five of gkrieg, Galzria, TWM, Andrew, and Chairs.

At one point in D1, I decided to heal gkrieg because people said he improved as the game went on. But I didn't fully trust him (looking back, maybe I should've played it safe, but hindsight's 20/20). Only people I felt somewhat confident in were Chairs and Andrew, and since Chairs was less controversial and more under the radar, I healed Chairs.

Skipping ahead to N3 for now:

Played it safe and healed Teproc. A handful of reasons.

Obviously, he's confirmed town, and I still didn't fully trust faust. I thought scum probably knew who I was if faust was town, so I was getting roleblocked anyways. Also, they might play WIFOM and go for Teproc even though he had a commuting shot, since faust was their obvious target.

He might be scum, but DatSwan made an interesting point in #1157. If I healed someone, then we don't know if I healed them or if faust roleblocked scum or if Teproc commuted, and we get a lot less information then we might hope for. It doesn't even delay the game by another day, really. So I was wary of making a decision since even I was right, we'd still be in the dark a lot.

No regrets looking back. Even if I did save faust, I still probably wouldn't have trusted him and I would've mislynched him, and I would've felt awful. To Dead Faust: Hopefully, we can put this game behind us and move forward, apologies for being unnecessarily hostile towards you.

Oh yeah, and the biggest reason of all why I didn't heal faust:

Spite/Revenge. Because N2, if it wasn't for faust, I would've saved TWM....

He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: August 28, 2017, 03:56:22 am »

Well if it happens, which it looks like. Thanks for the good game guys. 

Reads rn is that DatSwan and Skumpy are scum.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: August 28, 2017, 04:08:52 am »

Shall I hammer? Pretty confident xx is scum.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 28, 2017, 04:09:26 am »

Well if it happens, which it looks like. Thanks for the good game guys. 

Reads rn is that DatSwan and Skumpy are scum.

Thanks, hope you play another game here ! :)

Also, on the off-chance that you're town: sorry.

PPE: Go ahead.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 28, 2017, 04:15:48 am »

Vote: Xxraptor

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 28, 2017, 04:17:25 am »

Goodbye (most likely) from me too, it was fun.

Apologies for not telling you everything I knew yesterday, it seemed like the right play at the time, and I stand by it now.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: August 28, 2017, 04:32:32 am »

Vote Count 4.final

Xxraptorslayer96 (4): Galzria, chairs, Teproc, AndrewisFTTW
Skumpy (1): DatSwan
DatSwan (1): Xxraptorslayer96

Not voting (1): Skumpy

With 7 alive, it took 4 to lynch. Thread Locked!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:40:03 am by LaLight »

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 28, 2017, 04:39:21 am »

"LaLight, come to my place today!"

Oh, these words. Combined with the fact that LaLight just bought Kingdom Builder they could mean only one thing: GAMES NIGHT! Gather all your friends, gather all your games and play till you can't think. We started with old favorite, good-known Discworld, processed to couple of Love Letter games, then opened the shiny new Kingdom Builder box. It was 1 am already, but we can't just not to play the new game? So LaLight started reading the rules.

First game went pretty well, though in the end guys realised that Merchants work not like they thought they were. Second game was even better. So much possibilities! Third, then fourth game were crushing win by LaLight's best friend. It started getting lighter outside...

Then LaLight looked at the time. Then (in the morning) LaLight understood that NEVER AGAIN will he play games till 3am on Wednesday.

Oh, but we all know it's just for the Mafia flavor, I still do it quite often. Derp.

Xxraptorslayer96 was lynched! They were Playing Games till 3am on Wednesday!

Night 4 starts now and ends in 48 hrs. Deadline for night actions is 47 hrs.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 03:43:47 am by LaLight »

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1262 on: August 30, 2017, 04:37:45 am »

Set alarm on 6.00
Set alarm on 6.05
Set alarm on 6.10
Set alarm on 6.15
Set alarm on 6.20
Set alarm on 6.25
Set alarm on 6.30
Set alarm on...

ALARM OVERLOADED

Skumpy was killed in the night! He was a Precise Alarm Clock!

Day 5 starts now and ends Wednesday, 6th of September at 4.30am.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 30, 2017, 04:38:38 am »

Vote Count 5.0

Not voting (5): Galzria, chairs, Teproc, AndrewisFTTW, DatSwan

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Thread Unlocked!

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D5)
« Reply #1264 on: August 30, 2017, 05:05:41 am »

Alright, we got this.

I was tunneling pretty hard on Galz but for the past couple days my scumread on him has lessened, and the way he called out xxraptor yesterday makes me feel better about him being town. So yeah, I'm thinking chairs is our guy. I'm hoping you guys will believe my claim but even if you don't and you think I'm the last scum, DatSwan is pretty much an IC.

Vote: chairs

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 30, 2017, 05:12:13 am »

I would advise taking the time to reread flipped scum and look at their interactions with alive people. WHile I have my idea on who we should lynch today and I'm sure others have too, we should take the time to get it right.

Really, we should have this. You guys only need to identify one other townie, really. But still. Take the time.

PPE: Ahem.

DatSwan is not an IC, btw. Psychotrooping on N2 makes sense for a scumteam including him, I don't think the result clears him. Other things point to him being town, but I don't think the possibility should be entirely dismissed.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 30, 2017, 05:13:02 am »

I mean I'm fine with voting, this isn't lylo, but I'd prefer if people took the time to think. We are in a great position, let's make sure we don't mess it up.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1267 on: August 30, 2017, 05:31:25 am »

For convenience's sake, all occurences of RR talking about alive people.

Vote: jake
This seems fun and I might have to join you.

In other news, Galz has been saying over and over that 'it's not something scum would do.' This is obviously a terrible argument, because playing well as scum requires you doing things that people don't thinl scum would do. So why is his logic so bad? Either he's town or didn't plan this claim out very well. I don't know that much about Galz's playstyle but I'm pretty sure he's a vet, so I think he planned this out. I still don't want to give him townpoints for doing that though.

The above is some time after Galz's VT claim, D2.

I think DatSwam is scummy for his claim. It's too easy for a newbie to 'accidentally' claim when they didn't realize they shouldn't. Rather than a town blunder, I'm much more inclined to believe that this is a calculated scum idea. This leads me to believe that Galz is also scum, and they're in kahoots when it comes to claiming for no reason.

I'm in agreement right now. Jake is either scum or being intentionally unhelpful when asked simple straightforward questions. And it carries a decent narrative for everything that's happened so far. I didn't really lean scum on him earlier in the day, but the combination of my own analysis yesterday and the way he's chosen to interact and respond...

I'm good with vote: Jake
So okay. I'm not sure I like this. Lemme try to phrase my thoughts in a way that will make sense to you and others.

Before, you had expressed a not-scum read on Jake, meaning that you didn't see the scum motive for things he did (like not being on the Robz wagon). All of a sudden, you flip yourself onto Jake because he hasn't been answering questions. He hasn't been doing this the entire game, but your vote comes a few posts after he doesn't really answer a question about your and DatSwan's claim. I feel like you're only voting for Jake because you got 'involved' with him, given that his question he didn't answer was about you. This seems defensive to me, and I'd like you to respond to it before we continue. I feel like your response(s) to this are gonna basically make or break my read on you.
PPE

I'm in agreement right now. Jake is either scum or being intentionally unhelpful when asked simple straightforward questions. And it carries a decent narrative for everything that's happened so far. I didn't really lean scum on him earlier in the day, but the combination of my own analysis yesterday and the way he's chosen to interact and respond...

I'm good with vote: Jake
So okay. I'm not sure I like this. Lemme try to phrase my thoughts in a way that will make sense to you and others.

Before, you had expressed a not-scum read on Jake, meaning that you didn't see the scum motive for things he did (like not being on the Robz wagon). All of a sudden, you flip yourself onto Jake because he hasn't been answering questions. He hasn't been doing this the entire game, but your vote comes a few posts after he doesn't really answer a question about your and DatSwan's claim. I feel like you're only voting for Jake because you got 'involved' with him, given that his question he didn't answer was about you. This seems defensive to me, and I'd like you to respond to it before we continue. I feel like your response(s) to this are gonna basically make or break my read on you.
PPE

I'll get too this, but probably not tonight.

But I'm not trying to "make or break" your read of me. You're so far off my radar that there's a decent chance you're scum - but even if you're not, at very worst you vote me, lynch me, and get a CRAP ton of information from the interactions I've created today.

So I will answer you - because I've no reason not to - but I don't really care about the veiled threat made at the end of your post.
That absolutely wasn't a threat. It's similar to what happened one time where I had a conversation with 2.7 that made me 100% sure he was town. I feel like this is a very similar situation.

Day 3

faust-"Roleblocker"
DatSwan
Roadrunner7671
AndrewisFTTW
chairs
Skumpy
Galzria
Teproc-"IC"
Raptor

9 Alive, 5 to lynch , 3 scum. One IC. One PR claim.

Raptor, Datswan, chairs and Andrew all fall into the 'flying under the radar' category for me. Since it's not lylo, I could lynch from here.

Galz and Skumpy both had their VT claims. Galz was townie but has progressively been getting more scummy, Skumpy I'm not sure about.

That leaves faust and Teproc. Faust still being here D3 is a little unnerving and suggests (to me) that the scum team has to have some newbies.

This is a problem. The only person I really had a townread on was TWM, so the paranoia stage of mafia is starting to set in.

I think Datswan's assessment of me having 2 lynches is really unfair, especially because they said something about timestps for Galz. I voted for Robz about 4 minutes before the deadline! Jake was bad and should be counted, sure, but it's not like I drove the Robz wagon or even did anything with it.

I've completely fallen off the bus, I've had a really busy weekend. I reread everything, and right now I think my favorite options are Faust or Datswan, my least favorite options are Teproc and Skumpy.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 30, 2017, 05:34:43 am »

So:
- nothing about chairs and Andrew other than having them in "flying under the radar, could lynch" category along with DatSwan and XRaptor
- Back and forth on Galz's claim, adversarial but RR never votes and then hedges on him in his big reads list
- Somewhat consistent suspicion of DatSwan for his claim, culminating with his two preferred lynches for D3 being DatSwan and faust.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D1)
« Reply #1269 on: August 30, 2017, 05:44:52 am »

XXRaptor. Day 1

Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party

Andrew's semantics argument reminds me of my own argument on Reggie D1 of M100, where Reggie was town and I was scum.

Once scum always scum.

vote:Galzria

RVS, but hey it's a vote on an alive player so there's that.

so... triplets?

Yes?

That's it for D1. He voted Skumpy early on, switched to Robz late in the day.

D2 reads

Scum
Skumpy -he just still comes off as odd to me from D1. 
DatSwan- Similar reasons as Galz. I thought he would be more active and aggressive. seems to be flying under the radar
TWM- I dont understand his attitude
Jake?? - No defense from from his wagon is a bold move.

Town
Galz
Andrew
RR
Chairs
Teproc
Fraust

* all seem if have sound reasoning behind votes do not come if as suspicious atm.

I will try to contribute more to convos, sorry for lurking

And scum!you has a history of premature fakeclaims.

This has been bothering me as well. Because you stated it as fact to a group of players that are relatively new (and even many of the non-new haven't played with me) - and it's categorically false. It's based on a single game where the timing and use of the claim single handily carried me throughout the game to a victory for my faction. It was perfectly placed, and perfectly executed. It worked, and we won.
I'm not sure what the point of this is, or how it shows that M100 was different from now.

The point was more that you used an example erroneously to portray me in a scummy light - by giving a false representation of a claim made in a different game where I WAS scum and comparing it to here where I'm not.

M/100-- Galz + Early claim = scum
M/105-- Galz + Early claim = ? ? ?

I find you claiming early a strange move. Obviously more valuables than shown. But you could be trying to recreate a move from a previous game. I think you are smarter then that. But why did you claim unprovoked what so ever?

I didn't read any questions that i felt needed to be answered on my part. If i am incorrect and missed something please bump it to me and i will respond timely.

Where i stand: I'm not 100% sure that jake is scum. But I wouldn't mind voting him to get a lynch. I still feel as though Skumpy and TWM are scum. They just seem to off of echother too well. I also wouldn't mind Voting Galz. I don't like his early VT claim.

Unvote just for now.

Day 3

For now I'm mostly interested in the lurkers speaking.

Rip Jake & TWM

I will have to reread what has happened today. Currently have my eye on Galz, Chairs and faust.
Probably because I'm new, Good players come off as scummy

Xx to this point is if you ask him a direct question he will answer.

This is also true

There's a 75% chance scum has a roleblocker, and I very much think that if he's scum, he (or somebody) did in fact roleblock me as he said.
No, there is a 50% chance. Plus, assuming mod 3 isn't active, we can rule out this possibility once we massclaim, so knowing whether you can confirm the blocking would indeed be helpful.

XX has still not express how he feels about your claim. I'm waiting on that. If he wants questions, I'll give him some:

1) So what happened to the Skummy Skumpy read?
2) Why faust and Chairs? They were nowhere to be seen on your radar before.
3) What do you make of the three claims so far (Galz, DatSwan, faust)
4) How do you think mainstream media has affected the music industry?
5) Why did you not want to vote Jake yesterday?
6) If you had to choose 1 and only 1 person to die right now, who would it be and why?

Question for everybody, be honest: On a scale from 1-7, where am I on your skum reads?

1) After/during D1 you dropped on my radar because of what I believe was your original in post; you said something about you being strange and talking too much. My reason for looking at you was you talked to much and seemed to ask to many questions. I STILL thing that there is a strong chance that you are Scum, but you are not top lynch for me. I can go quote the post that changed my mind if you would like.
2) Faust is on my radar because i don't really like his claim. More then anything i guess i didn't understand it. And for Chairs I guess he is just seems Off. I cant put a real reason behind it other then, he just comes off as scummy to me. and after rereading him, its just a me thing.
3) I can see it being a thing.. Galz and Datswan seem to play off of each other in the sense pick-on each other alot. (to hide association??) If these two are tied together i think Faust is. If they are not then the no connection between the three
4) the Mainstream Media has played a roll in the sense that it has pushed those who lean to the right further right and those to the left further left. I think that can be reflected the the music. Depending on the genre of music that you listen too, you are able to see an artist Views through there music. Then there is music that is complete trash and has no real world connection. 
5) I believe that you are referring to me not voting D2 and not the way i cast my vote D1. So I didn't not want to vote him. (sorry for the double-negative). I just was giving him the Benefit of doubt the I guess. If the day was coming to a close i would of had no problem voting him. I also wasn't not online 12 hour prior to the lynch.
6) Only had the choice of one kill it would probably be Galz. I think that his flip would be the most reviling.

Feel free to ask follow-ups!

To me you are a 5 on a 1-7 scale. This is also a strange number to use for a scale because its prime.

PPE

XX, so you know, I picked 7 to refer the number of unknown players (not counting general-you and Teproc). There actually is some method to my madness.

Your answer for 4 is kind of scummy - you're acknowledging that there are divisions in this world that are getting deeper which corresponds very well to the nature of mafia. But I'll let it slide for now. As others have mentioned, not exactly the answer I was hoping for 3. But now that they've mentioned it, I want to Expand a little...

Faust has claimed roleblocker (mod 2). He has explained his reasoning, and I doubt he has any more to add to his thoughts. But yet, other than me and probably Galzria, NOBODY has said if they believe him. Andrew said it was 'effing bad to claim'; that's not saying if you believe it or not. So to EVERYBODY HERE (save faust and Teproc): On a scale from 1 to 5, do you believe faust? If you do not answer this question in your next post, I will be very, very tempted to vote you.

1 = Psssht, what a scumball liar!
2 = I dunno faust, that's a little doubtful. I kinda wanna vote you.
3 = Cross of Elephant + Rhino = Elefino. I'm too scared to be wrong to answer the question.
4 = Sure, I'll take his word for it, I guess.
5 = OK guys, he's clear. Let's promote him to Deputy.

I'll go first: 1

Again, I've had some more thoughts with respect to his claim and reasoning, but I still want to everybody to take a stand on how they feel about faust first. #NewbieTakeover (that felt awful to type, but necessary)

Okay that makes sense then.

re 4) Please tell me how you would answer that? Do you think that the Mainstream Media doesn't affect Music culture or it affects it in a positive manner. Ignorance is bliss?

sorry for misunderstanding 3. i had just misread it. I'm not sure how to interpret the Claims. I dont have any previous games to compare it to, so i cant say if it was very early or not. I think it was Strange that DatSwan and Galz claimed VT so early unprovoked or even questioned. I think Galz is more scummy for it, he is experianced and should know better if it was early. Swan may have done it because he thought it was What you are supposed to do? But as for Faust Im about a 1.5 as to his claims.

DatSwan, XXR, RR : if you're town, now is the time to panic and go "Oh no, town is going to lose because of me." Because that's what's happening. If it means you all agree that I'm wrong and faust is scum, so be it, maybe I am wrong. But you need to do more. You signed up to play this game, not to spectate me getting annoyed at Galzria./

I dropped the ball..

Same stuff as Jake, I suppose. Not a lot of specific comments about a lot of people, not really defending your actions and votes, like why you voted Robz for instance.

Unfortunately for you, 96 hours is a long long time without prior warning. Means you'll be back at what, 12 hours before deadline? I can tell there will be people here who will not be very forgiving of you. Specifically Teproc.
I hate to Blame experience for my no content vote on Robz D-1 but i guess he just didn't sit right with me compared to Jake.

Sorry for the Short notice of my absence. I will try to get online if possible. I understand how un-opportune the timing is..
Current feelings-
Teproc - town
Andrew - town
RR - town?
Datswan - town?
Galz -scum?
Chairs- Scum?
Skumpy- scum
Vote: Faust   -scum
I do not believe his claim. The only reason to lie would be scum right?

If I am still around for the Deadline, i will catch up on reads and re assess my vote. If I am not then Goodluck fellow town! We will need it. It was a great first game, thanks for having me.

I don't think we should wait until 30 minutes before deadline to lynch. It's better if we get the lynch before, and Andrew and XXR should leaves their votes expecting the day to end before then... it seems to me that this is the case for Andrew already.

It's good to know that they will be there in case we need them to get a lynch through. But XXR should be voting right now, you don't get to wait for everyone else to nicely take position for you.

I will be around. But agreed we shouldn't wait

Vote: Faust -same reason as before, I do not believe that his claims are true.

Not voting DatSwan b/c other then his premature claim I don't think he has done anything scummy. I can be wrong about him, hard to be unbiased ngl.

Not voting chairs b/c just not 100% sure what to think of him. Gut feeling he is scum. I think he's just all over the place with his votes. And it's a similar situation at skumpy.

I'll be around leading to deadline. Willing to change my vote to see a Lynch.

Read through day 3 for the like the umpteenth time. Still nothing. Are we sure there's 3 scum?

Let's say it's neither Chairs nor RR. The possible teams then become (since I'm not scum)

Team 4: And we have the only possible team with both XX and DatSwan. Is the reason we're struggling so much the fact that we can't figure out XX and DatSwan? Those 2 have defended each other and come after me. And Andrew and DatSwan have too, and they're both on faust, and they were both on Galzria, and.... OK, this isn't looking good actually. There is quite suddenly definitely a case here, I'm realizing. I doubt Andrew would make for a good coach (sorry man), so if neither XX nor DatSwan seems to have been coached, this is a reasonable explanation. Let's just say "No, this isn't the team" just to move on...

Long story short, the plan was to eliminate all 10 teams above. That means that one of Chairs and RR must be scum, if not both, so I propose we focus voting there and narrow the lynch pool down to 2. If we're wrong today, we can get the other tomorrow. The only issue is, as I now see, that last team could potentially be correct, or is at least the most likely of the 10. If anybody has a very good counter to why the team is not Andrew/DatSwan/XX, please speak up (since none of DatSwan, Andrew, and XX are currently voting for either RR or Chairs, that's hopefully convincing enough to get up to 5 votes between the two of them, since Galzria and I already there). I think we should still get one of Chairs and RR today, then depending on who's killed, figure out a potential common denominator of all remaining teams and get them.

I'll be back in 7ish hours, I'll be around till deadline, won't have a lot of sleep though. Staying on Chairs for now. I strongly suspect I'll be the night kill since everybody's trusting me, so if I'm not around to see the light of day tomorrow, please, don't let me have died in vain. Finish my work!

Hears my two cents if it matters: I am town.

I was lumped in with Datswan b/c the twin claim. I think the real life connection makes it easy to defend eachoyher. For the record don't think I ever really defended him. I'm put between a rock and a hard place voting for something I truly thing is town. If he is lynched and flips scum I suck and deserve to be lynched.

I'm null on Andrew, no real interaction.

Or skumpy pushes for the only ones who have pushed for him? Probably not that's too simple.

Conclusion: will vote datswan or Andrew to please the crowd but feel it unnecessary

I think that's it for the relevant parts (he does vote DatSwan after messing up his claim, but he had to know he was toast there so it's only WIFOM).

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 30, 2017, 05:56:58 am »

So, there's a bit more to unpack here

- No mention of Andrew ever, except him being in the "town" section in D3, then null but willing to vote for. At that point in D3 the leading wagons were faust (whom XXRaptor was on) and DatSwan.

- An out-of-nowhere scum read on chairs early Day 3 after listing him in the town section day 2. Listed as one of his trop three candidates early D3, justifies by "gut feeling" when asked. chairs keeps hanging on in the scummy section from then on, with some hedging.

- Suspicion for DatSwan's claim on D2, but thinks he's town on D3. Is with Andrew in the "will lynch if we don't lynch faust" section late day 3

- Thinks Galz is town before the claim, then suspects him. Early Day 3 says Galz is his top choice, but never votes for him (similar to what he does with chairs). In fact they're both in the "scum?" slot on his reads later on.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 30, 2017, 06:16:32 am »

Andrew's interactions with flipped scum:

Day 1

Yeah I'll do that.

Vote: RR

Very early day 1, sheeping TWM.

I'll go by Xx, I like the sound of it.
Little about myself, this is my first time playing a forum game, so forgive me if I make any mistakes.
things I like:
-long walks in the beach
-watching the sunset
-sarcasm
things I don't like:
-irony
-lists
Any other questions feel free to ask.

Long post with zero content. Scummy.

Voting for one scum while calling the other scummy. Still very early D1, but worth noting.

Vote: TWM

He's acting.... weird.

Don't feel one way or another about Jake, will move my vote there if I have to.

No flipped scum here but I'm quoting it because this is Andrew unvoting RR. He was the only vote there (and second on TWM).

Vote: TWM

He's acting.... weird.

Don't feel one way or another about Jake, will move my vote there if I have to.
He is but probably town.

That you for your input mr. randomly appearing one-liner mafia genie man!

Let's unvotefor now at least.

@Jake: How is TWM bein weird and why does that make you think he's town ?

Skumpy: Who do you think is scum ?

PPE: 2

You didn't ask me but he made this big case on Skumpy and was very civil and patient towards him, which is different than how he acted with me, and then just abandoned skumpy for no reason and went after Jake. He's also just generally a lot more active and involved than I would expect him to be D1.
Who are you talking about here? Me? That is who Teproc was asking about right? Except you are all sorts of messed. I don't think I acted uncivily toward you, but was trying to make sure you weren't putting suspicion on Galz in a scummy way.

My large post defending Skumpy was made after you called me weird. And I was never going after Skumpy. And I have been totally active and involved.

Can you basically clarify everything? Cause you have me all sorts of confused. It seems like you are combining multiple people into one.

Hmm that's possible. I should go back and make sure I got all my facts right.

Yup. For some reason I thought xx was you. I suck.

Unvote

Interesting (hi Ichi).

DAY 2

I'd rather lynch Jake than Robz, although no one really seems like a good lynch candidate for today. It's been sort of a slow D1 for me.

He says he prefers a Jake lynch but doesn't put his vote there, then disappears until the hammer. So I guess you could point to him maybe protecting a partner? But on the other hand he could've just as easily have put an earlier vote down on Robz if that was the case. Yeah I think I agree with faust on him being pretty towny.

I'm not going to quote all of the Galz stuff but it's interesting too, I'd advise people to reread Andrew (they should reread everyone alive anyway but you know). Searching "Saboteur" isolates his posts (saying this for DatSwan mainly).

Now, you're statement - "I don't think it's unlikely that all 3 scum were on wagons", even including Jake per your latest post, means you believe that you (obviously) and DatSwan are town. To state otherwise is to simply say that your rebuttal to my analysis is simply "No, I think anybody could be scum". I'm at least TRYING to break down wagons and voting patterns based on the logic that Jake either IS or IS NOT scum.

I'm null on DatSwan. That does not mean I also think "anybody could be scum". It just simply means I don't necessarily think we should be auto-lynching off wagon.

Also all your analysis and conclusions regarding me are assuming that just because I posted a read of someone at one time means I still read them that way and that isn't really true. Everyone's reads change as the game progresses and mine have as well.

Not really interested in debating this further, it's gotten blown way out of proportion and it's really not that important anyway.

Those are all quotes from d2.

And yes, you're correct of course that reads can change. But what you post is literally all anybody has to go off of. So that's what I'm going off of. Implying that those reads have no merit or value is incredibly disingenuous.

Didn't mean to imply that. Most of those reads are the same. But that post about chairs, for example, was really reacting to that one post of his. Since then I haven't really felt one way or another about chairs. Roadrunner I was debating at the time and I'm still not really sure if what he did at the end of D1 is towny or not. As for my response to faust's post on Jake, I think I was mainly referring to the first two lines, because I share townreads of TWM and Skumpy, but yeah I wouldn't have a problem with a Jake lynch. I understand you wouldn't know all of this since I wasn't very clear and hadn't updated my reads since then.

DAY 3

Gonna go ahead and throw this out for reason whatsoever:

Scum team: Galz/xxraptor/faust

Kinda disappointed Teproc, I personally feel very strongly about Galz and faust. xx isn't the worst lynch I guess.

This was after I gave a lynch pool excluding faust and Galz.

Where would you like to lynch?

Among {XXr, DatSwan, RR, chairs}

I think Andrew did townie stuff today. ANd I think he's actually more agressive as town btw, but I'm not necessarily up to date on Andrew meta.

I'm not up to date on my meta either, and I don't think anyone told Galz that I'm more aggressive as town, at least not in this game. Earlier TWM said I went after mcmc hard as scum in a previous game but that's it.

ANYWAY, I understand why you wouldn't want to lynch faust and I don't really have a case against faust. I just have some interactions between him and Galz that would lead me to suspect faust if Galz flips scum.

But I disagree with your assessment that Galz wouldn't be posting the way he has been if he were scum. I think he himself would disagree with that statement.

I'd like XX, but I wont vote for skumpy or DatSwan today.

I'm pretty null on RR and chairs. Much more confident about Galz than faust but yeah I'll just back off and be flexible.

Day 4

Shall I hammer? Pretty confident xx is scum.

Vote: Xxraptor

No points for that, but I figured I'd quote it for completeness's sake.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 30, 2017, 06:17:56 am »

While I'm at it: Andrew, what was your thought process when chosing your N2 investigation ?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 30, 2017, 06:37:48 am »

chairs's interactions with flipped scum.

DAY 1

raptorslayer must be called "Clever girl" in deference to Jurassic Park, clearly.

I... what? I can't even right now.

This is in response to this from XXRaptor.

Where's RR at on votes? I don't mind joining a wagon on D1 strictly on activity basis.

I think RR had two votes ? Not a lot anyway.

vote: RR. Even if that's the hammer, this is ridiculous.

Not sure what this is about as there was no RR post in between. Looks like chairs thought his vote might have been a hammer ? Pretty sure RR only had like one vote at that point though.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were v/la. I'll unvote.

Not super stoked about Skumpy right now.

Right, I guess RR was just absent.

Jake/Raptor/TWM calling it now.

DAY 2

Fine.

vote: XXraptor

Sure why not.

vote: XXraptor

This is shortly after DatSwan claimed VT. TWM had self-voted because of my opposition to the Jake lynch, and then was convinced that self-voting was bad. Pretty sure chairs vote is only the second one on Raptor here.

scum to chum:
DatSwan OR Galz (I don't think they're partners)
Raptor
Jake
Andrew
RR
faust
(The other of DatSwan or Galz once one flips)
Skumpy
TWM

DAY 3

I felt like I was contributing so I'm sad to see myself so low on your ratings, there, but yeah I could vote: raptor

This is just after I say I don't like the faust and Galz wagons and vote Raptor myself. Again, chairs is the second vote.

Skumpy, this whole game's a goddamn sanity drain, no need to apologize.

The more I look at everybody's reaction, the more I think faust is town. I realize that most of you are probably just going to think I'm scum trying to save his buddy here (since apparently we're making the mistake of calling scumteams) but that's my honest opinion.

I don't remember who I'm voting. vote: Andrew. Just a gut feel.

No flipped scum but this is chairs unvoting XXRaptor. It leaves Raptor with two votes on him (myself and Galz).

vote: Roadrunner I could get behind this.

This is after I unvote in disgust after seeing a vote count with all mini-wagons, and call for people to get their act together. As a response, a faust wagon forms (Xraptr, Andrew, DatSwan), and Galz says his order of preference is chairs>RR>DatSwan>Andrew, with some hedging. I take chairs vote here as a response to Galz, basically. I would urge people to take a good look at this moment of the game in general. It will come up again for DatSwan and Galz.

LOL @ Skumpy.

Well this is gonna look bad for me... Faust's close look into me is putting back over to that side though so....
vote: Faust

WTF vote: DatSwan

Leaving RR with one vote. DatSwan just unvoted RR to join the faust wagon (3rd vote there), Skumpy unvoted which leaves chairs as the whole RR vote before this. chairs is the third vote on DatSwan here, after faust and me.

chairs is not around when the RR wagon reforms, shows up an hour or so before deadline and:

vote: RR

I don't know if I'll be around anymore today and I don't want us to miss a lynch here.

Hammer (beating XXRaptor to it by a few seconds).

DAY 4

There's no redirecting role, so...

vote: Raptor

I mean not saying I am not on your side here... but we can be essentially as sure that "faust targeted skumpy" as we can be that "raptor targeted faust...."

We know faust is Town, so we don't have any reason to believe he lied.

I'm a VT.

vote: raptor.

No points either, but again: I'm a completionist.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 30, 2017, 06:43:53 am »

No time to continue now. Someone else can do DatSwan and Galz is they feel like it.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.