Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56  All

Author Topic: M105: Time Management Mafia (Game over!)  (Read 147976 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1075 on: August 21, 2017, 03:21:55 pm »

Skumpy, that's kind of what I was getting at with B) and C) above - just because I think his player choices were poor doesn't make him scum. He could've made those choices as town, and while I disagree with them, they would be his to make. It's a similar thought to my claiming what, and when, I did. Just because he, or Andrew, or anybody, disagrees with my choice or thinks it's a poor choice doesn't make me scum.

My follow up to that in C) is that regardless of his alignment, the overall claim works. Which is why it's such a solid scum claim and an unfortunate town one. I agree with you that pointing out or asking for justification on his blocking you won't make much difference. However I do think that going back and reading his response following my claim with the "knowledge" that he had just blocked me N1 is valid - it's a perspective we didn't have at the time it happened.

That said, doing exactly that has - for better or worse - lessened my scum read on him substantially. If you would like to know exactly why I would be happy to share. In the meantime:

vote: Chairs as my #1 choice. RR is a close second.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 21, 2017, 03:56:57 pm »

I would indeed like to know very much more about why you've suddenly lessened your scum read on him, but not until after his big defense. While I agree that his revealing he's a roleblocker does give insight into his actions at the start of day 2, and while the town!faust train of though does make sense, it could have easily gone the other way too; he suspects you're lying about not being a town PR in order to not get role blocked, so he votes you hoping to get a big enough wagon to make you reveal your real role and reveal your deceit.

As I said, I'd much rather RR, but don't change just for me. Questions for you:

So you believe Chairs is bussing?
So you think the team is Chairs/RR/....Andrew? (If you agree on the first 2 people, keep in mind that once I can convince DatSwan that I'm not teamed with faust, that's 3 people who agree on 2 scum. Make of that what you will).
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 21, 2017, 04:12:45 pm »

Going through arguments as I see them.

More reasoning: I'm not scum. I now know TWM is not scum. So if faust is town, do you really mean to tell me that 5 townies were voting for another one, and scum didn't want to finish the job, especially since faust's vote was fixed and couldn't change to anybody else? I just don't believe it.
That's not a particularly unusual thing to happen. Scum really loves an all-town wagon on town, and if it looks like it's going to happen anyway would avoid joining.

More reasoning: I don't like basing votes on character reads. I tried it with Robz and failed miserably. I'll try again - it's very reasonable for scum to jump out with a quick town read on me, and expecting me to be the day 1 lynch, not join in order to show up everybody who voted for me. If it wasn't for TWM's godlike intervention, I probably would be dead by now.
I think you greatly overestimate how likely you were to be lynched, but that is a common theme for you across this game.

I had a null-leaning towards skummy feeling on him to start with, and after a PR claim when scum is throwing perfect to start D3 seems like a straightforward scum play.
It should be obvious that I, as town, have a very good reason to claim too. I know that scum probably knows who the PRs are by now. I have information that may well die with me. So saying that scum has a good reason for a claim does not make me scum because town has reasons just as good.

That DatSwan's read on me is only based on the claim is worrying.

This post confuses me. I think all it does is assume I'm scum and try to determine from this which modifications we have. Which seems pretty pointless, somehow I think an argument against me was supposed to be made here, but then the mind wandered. The argument i see is some theory that scum was sure enough that there Skumpy is the Doctor that they shot TWM even though they thought him likely to be protected... I don't even know what to say. I guess okay maybe (it still needs a lot of caveats, such as no mod 3), but it still makes more sense for town to do what i did.

I said 'claim your role, I have evidence against you'. Which he instantly did. That's all the facts. The question is now, as you said before, "Why would he claim then and there?" Note he didn't claim in his first post like Galzria did on day 2.
I did, in fact. Or softclaim. My first post does not make sense if not followed up by a claim.

And you know what, I'm through. What is shocking to me is that noone was able to provide any reasoning beyond they didn't like my claim. Noone even bothered to look at my play before that. There is no case, no effort, and a lot of people just responded to Skumpy's number thing without ever backing that up with anything substantial. I mean, seriously. The way my wagon is treated should raise all kinds of mislynch alarms for you guys.

PPE: 3
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 21, 2017, 04:15:16 pm »

Will try to make a case on DatSwan tomorrow. There were some thing that caught my attention while rereading.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1079 on: August 21, 2017, 04:44:39 pm »

Notably, Watcher implies scum Rolestopper, meaning scum could have rolestopped Teproc and conveniently killed him.

The way I see it, either we have mod 1 and not mod 3 (which is the only case in which it is not safe for scum to kill Teproc) and that's why Teproc lives, or scum had a strong hunch gkrieg would be a PR and/or dangerous to them and prioritized getting him out of the way.

There is a chance that scum were worried that the Rolestopper could be roleblocked, but it's a stretch.

This post is chock full of PR speculations. Notable is the last sentence though. If Faust is telling the truth, then scum know that there's a town Roleblocker in the game. If Faust is scum, then we know that Mod 2 is OFF (he would've been counter claimed).

I see the last sentence here as far more likely to come from town than from scum. Why is scum suggesting scum might be worried about a long-shot chance of a role they know isn't in the game blocking them and getting them caught? It doesn't really follow.

What makes sense is Faust, knowing he's town and the Roleblocker, recognizing scum might make an action based on the fear of being Roleblocked - as unlikely as that is (hence, "a stretch").

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: August 21, 2017, 04:49:15 pm »

I would indeed like to know very much more about why you've suddenly lessened your scum read on him, but not until after his big defense. While I agree that his revealing he's a roleblocker does give insight into his actions at the start of day 2, and while the town!faust train of though does make sense, it could have easily gone the other way too; he suspects you're lying about not being a town PR in order to not get role blocked, so he votes you hoping to get a big enough wagon to make you reveal your real role and reveal your deceit.

So you think the team is Chairs/RR/....Andrew? (If you agree on the first 2 people, keep in mind that once I can convince DatSwan that I'm not teamed with faust, that's 3 people who agree on 2 scum. Make of that what you will).

Chairs/RR/DatSwan, or Chairs/RR/Andrew would be my leading team based on PoE, yes. I'm not inclined to believe you're scum, and I know Teproc and I are not. Faust just dropped off the list based largely on that single post. I could absolutely be wrong about Raptor though - but I've felt he gets votes in the same way Jake did. It simply didn't and doesn't feel right.

Mafia Record:

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 21, 2017, 05:18:19 pm »

Galz no longer willing to lynch faust. Excellent.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 21, 2017, 07:03:59 pm »

Rolestopping doesn't get around Commuter. They don't know when I'm using it, so they always have that risk.

faust, what makes you think scum knows who the PRs are ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 21, 2017, 07:07:59 pm »

Again: it is never safe for scum to kill me. Get that through your head, we went through this early day 2 already, and if you're making deductions based on this faulty assumption it's a problem.

I don't think TWM dying is evidence for or against the existence of a Doctor or a Watcher. He was not a surprising kill, but not an obvious one either.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 21, 2017, 07:24:22 pm »

Again: it is never safe for scum to kill me. Get that through your head, we went through this early day 2 already, and if you're making deductions based on this faulty assumption it's a problem.

I don't think TWM dying is evidence for or against the existence of a Doctor or a Watcher. He was not a surprising kill, but not an obvious one either.

What is this directed at?

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: August 21, 2017, 07:25:15 pm »

Rolestopping doesn't get around Commuter. They don't know when I'm using it, so they always have that risk.

Or this?

Mafia Record:

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: August 21, 2017, 07:25:28 pm »

Notably, Watcher implies scum Rolestopper, meaning scum could have rolestopped Teproc and conveniently killed him.

The way I see it, either we have mod 1 and not mod 3 (which is the only case in which it is not safe for scum to kill Teproc) and that's why Teproc lives, or scum had a strong hunch gkrieg would be a PR and/or dangerous to them and prioritized getting him out of the way.

There is a chance that scum were worried that the Rolestopper could be roleblocked, but it's a stretch.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: August 21, 2017, 07:28:13 pm »

That entire quote is from early D2 and is nothing new. Were you following the posts made before that where I said a post made by Faust D2 led me to believe he's less likely to be Scum? Skumpy asked for it, and I provided it with my reasoning. And nothing even referred to the middle paragraph you're now going on about.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 21, 2017, 07:29:16 pm »

Skumpy, that's kind of what I was getting at with B) and C) above - just because I think his player choices were poor doesn't make him scum. He could've made those choices as town, and while I disagree with them, they would be his to make. It's a similar thought to my claiming what, and when, I did. Just because he, or Andrew, or anybody, disagrees with my choice or thinks it's a poor choice doesn't make me scum.

My follow up to that in C) is that regardless of his alignment, the overall claim works. Which is why it's such a solid scum claim and an unfortunate town one. I agree with you that pointing out or asking for justification on his blocking you won't make much difference. However I do think that going back and reading his response following my claim with the "knowledge" that he had just blocked me N1 is valid - it's a perspective we didn't have at the time it happened.

That said, doing exactly that has - for better or worse - lessened my scum read on him substantially. If you would like to know exactly why I would be happy to share
. In the meantime:

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: August 21, 2017, 07:30:10 pm »

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: August 21, 2017, 07:30:21 pm »

This post is chock full of PR speculations. Notable is the last sentence though. If Faust is telling the truth, then scum know that there's a town Roleblocker in the game. If Faust is scum, then we know that Mod 2 is OFF (he would've been counter claimed).

I see the last sentence here as far more likely to come from town than from scum. Why is scum suggesting scum might be worried about a long-shot chance of a role they know isn't in the game blocking them and getting them caught? It doesn't really follow.

What makes sense is Faust, knowing he's town and the Roleblocker, recognizing scum might make an action based on the fear of being Roleblocked - as unlikely as that is (hence, "a stretch").

Mafia Record:

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: August 21, 2017, 07:38:30 pm »

I believe either of the options are possible. I said in my post that I thought Chairs/RR are on my skum read list.
vote: RR
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: August 21, 2017, 07:39:12 pm »

I get where you're coming from with that last sentence thing, but if there's anybody who's going to come up with the stretch idea besides a town roleblocker, it would be a scum roleblocker. Then again, if he's scum, he might've argued more about a stretchy doctor idea since that's the other Mod 1 role. Eh, I'm not totally convinced, but it is a good point.

Going through arguments as I see them.

More reasoning: I'm not scum. I now know TWM is not scum. So if faust is town, do you really mean to tell me that 5 townies were voting for another one, and scum didn't want to finish the job, especially since faust's vote was fixed and couldn't change to anybody else? I just don't believe it.
That's not a particularly unusual thing to happen. Scum really loves an all-town wagon on town, and if it looks like it's going to happen anyway would avoid joining.

More reasoning: I don't like basing votes on character reads. I tried it with Robz and failed miserably. I'll try again - it's very reasonable for scum to jump out with a quick town read on me, and expecting me to be the day 1 lynch, not join in order to show up everybody who voted for me. If it wasn't for TWM's godlike intervention, I probably would be dead by now.
I think you greatly overestimate how likely you were to be lynched, but that is a common theme for you across this game.

I had a null-leaning towards skummy feeling on him to start with, and after a PR claim when scum is throwing perfect to start D3 seems like a straightforward scum play.
It should be obvious that I, as town, have a very good reason to claim too. I know that scum probably knows who the PRs are by now. I have information that may well die with me. So saying that scum has a good reason for a claim does not make me scum because town has reasons just as good.

That DatSwan's read on me is only based on the claim is worrying.

This post confuses me. I think all it does is assume I'm scum and try to determine from this which modifications we have. Which seems pretty pointless, somehow I think an argument against me was supposed to be made here, but then the mind wandered. The argument i see is some theory that scum was sure enough that there Skumpy is the Doctor that they shot TWM even though they thought him likely to be protected... I don't even know what to say. I guess okay maybe (it still needs a lot of caveats, such as no mod 3), but it still makes more sense for town to do what i did.

I said 'claim your role, I have evidence against you'. Which he instantly did. That's all the facts. The question is now, as you said before, "Why would he claim then and there?" Note he didn't claim in his first post like Galzria did on day 2.
I did, in fact. Or softclaim. My first post does not make sense if not followed up by a claim.

And you know what, I'm through. What is shocking to me is that noone was able to provide any reasoning beyond they didn't like my claim. Noone even bothered to look at my play before that. There is no case, no effort, and a lot of people just responded to Skumpy's number thing without ever backing that up with anything substantial. I mean, seriously. The way my wagon is treated should raise all kinds of mislynch alarms for you guys.

PPE: 3

To respond to these posts:

1. Great, then why don't you vote RR for mentioning the wagon and not hopping on?

2. I haven't expected to be lynched since the start of day 2 when I thought Robz' dying words would carry more weight. Glad to see they didn't. I was very much expecting to be killed last night, but I wasn't, and even before Teproc said anything today, I began the day thinking I'd survive to the end (the 1-7 question was to gauge how people felt about me, or something like that, not to prepare a self-defense). I repeat: I'm a bad liar; if Skummy Skumpy is here to play, you will know.

3. Tied with the doctor, you are the last PR that I'm worried about taking information to the grave with you. Even a cop telling us information tomorrow would give us 1 good read out of 2 if they weren't roleblocked yet or scum. But if you're scum, saying there's a Flavor Cop to get people to reveal roles is a great way to make up for the Flavorless Cop, as I hope you can see.

4. That post wasn't designed to be an argument, I'd done enough of that already. It was designed to be a 'Suppose faust is scum. Does me getting roleblocked make sense?' Since I was TWM's BFF this game and he had said himself he was planning on targeting you first tomorrow, like me; yes, yes it does make sense. Of course it needs caveats, every single theory put forward this game needs caveats. At best, I'm one of mod 3, 4, or 5 and have to make assumptions about two roles. At best.

5. Yes, In your acknowledged PPE, I realized my mistake, you are correct.

Last: But at least DatSwan did make an argument against you, unlike a lot of other people. And of the 6 unknowns to you besides me, 4 have voted for you, and if you are scum, I wouldn't doubt a bus attempt. And even if you're not scum, there's probably some scum who have acknowledged you as potential scum and didn't vote to protect their dignity. Do you honestly believe that all 3 scum lie in {Skumpy, Galzria, DatSwan, XXRaptor, Andrew}?

My mislynch alarms have gone up, I admit, but I still believe you to be scum and would be fine with lynching you if need be. Vote: RR for now though, even though I still remain wary of Chairs and suspicious of his vote.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: August 21, 2017, 07:57:48 pm »

Galz: I got your point but thought it was it was a more recent post, sorry about that.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 21, 2017, 08:04:35 pm »

Galz: I got your point but thought it was it was a more recent post, sorry about that.

Nope, D2's.  :)

Mafia Record:

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: August 22, 2017, 01:02:26 am »

faust, what makes you think scum knows who the PRs are ?
I know they have a Flavor Cop and they had 2 nights to use it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 22, 2017, 01:10:53 am »

Last: But at least DatSwan did make an argument against you, unlike a lot of other people. And of the 6 unknowns to you besides me, 4 have voted for you, and if you are scum, I wouldn't doubt a bus attempt. And even if you're not scum, there's probably some scum who have acknowledged you as potential scum and didn't vote to protect their dignity. Do you honestly believe that all 3 scum lie in {Skumpy, Galzria, DatSwan, XXRaptor, Andrew}?
It's very possible that some scum is not voting for me, and I never said otherwise. I do think all scum expressed a scumread on me, which is an easy conclusion because everyone except Teproc did... none with good reasoning.

I think 2 scum are definitely in that set. RR is certainly an option as well.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M105: Time Management Mafia (N0!)
« Reply #1097 on: August 22, 2017, 01:51:21 am »

Vote Count 3.3

faust (2): Xxraptorslayer96, AndrewisFTTW
DatSwan (1): faust
Roadrunner7671 (3): chairs, DatSwan, Skumpy
chairs (1): Galzria
Not voting (2): Roadrunner7671, Teproc

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends August 23, at 3 pm FT.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 22, 2017, 01:53:24 am »

So here's what DatSwan did so far.

Nothing D1.

Galz - whether or not you claim as skum or don't claim as skum... you are claiming to be town. Why claim town? What's your gain? We all know what your gain would be if you are skum, but what is the gain if you are town?
Here, DatSwan is questioning Galrzia's claim

vote: Galzria
And subsequently votes. That's an easy thing to do; make a claim look shady, vote solely based on that. Maybe you're already seeing a theme. You can make anyone who claims look scummy that way.

vote: TWM
Going after a townie player.

OK so here is the thing - I am VT. I don't really see the point in saying it because obv everyone is going to make there own decisions, but there it is. I had to look up what "lurking" meant lol.
If it has come off as such to anyone, I would like to say my reasoning behind being subtle so far is only because of my inexperience in the game. Watching and reading and gathering is pretty much all I have been able to maintain, and even then I find it overwhelming (fun, but still a lot).

I am still fine tuning this weird situation where I want to point out "skummy" behavior without making it seem like I am in fact skum. Not because I care if I get lynched because if we win as town we win as town, whatever... but because I want the points to be taken into good consideration.

Galzria could go either way. He is a random dude from what I am reading. I would note he seems to be making certain topics focus on things that he wants to talk about, and ignoring the others, which is skummy, but all in all whatever.

TWM says he doesn't care and doesn't want to put in time and etc, but then types up novels... weird.

I think that Xx is skum. I have no reasoning for it other then what I am perceiving from convos. It would seem to me that as he introduced himself as new in the beginning it would be an easy play to have a vet coach him to be a slow player and manipulate the conversations to their advantage.

That's my 2 cents.

Unvote
Okay, longer post. First the claim does really not fit with his suspicion of Galzria for exactly the same claim. Second, he is super hedgy on TWM and Galzria, the two people he voted for and has since accused of being teamed up. The position on Xx is also really just testing the waters without voting.

In case there was some miscommunication...

1) I did NOT accidentally claim VT. I meant to claim VT, I just did not realize that it would have a negative effect on my townsfolk. I thought I had been pretty straightforward with my thoughts so far. So while yeah, in hindsight, claiming my role probably didn't help my team all too much.. I do want to reiterate to fellow townies... I claimed VT because I am VT. Not by mistake.

[...]

5) Don't forget this shit. #GoTownies
This post is not too interesting contentwise, but not the unnatural insistence on being town (emphasis mine).

Hypothetical - RR flips scum. Does this effect anyone's opinion on a Jake lynch?
This is interesting in terms of potential partner interactions.

It's notable how DatSwan spends all of D2 avoiding having a position on Jake.

Also a note - this day is starting with Faust the same way D2 was starting with Jake. Don't know what that means, just kind of pointing it out since I have to acknowledged my Jake read was wrong.
This post seems to me to read as a townread on me. Yet this follows:

To answer your question about Faust's claim in a nutshell I would say that it did not change my opinion about him all that much...

DatSwan had not expressed any read at all on me prior to that point; if he scumread me, why did he not say so?

Hypothetical... XXR goes to the rope... are we thinking two vets with him? What is the likelihood that someone like Galz and/or Andrew are bussing him st this point?
This is the same thing he did to RR on D2, and interestingly these are the two most likely partners for him in my opinion. He's trying to evaluate if a bus helps him here.

And I still think Datswan is a better lynch than Xx.

Just from a helping perspective - does anyone agree with this? More importantly in the world where I flip skum (which I won't), what do we learn from that?
And here it goes again.

I think the worrying about what happens when certain players flip scum is the most striking argument here. Add in that we don't really have any analysis of people's posts, just of blank votes and claims because it's easier for scum to deal in those categories, and I think we have a pretty good lynch target here.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 22, 2017, 05:24:17 am »

Vote: XXRaptor
Vote: Galzria
Vote: Andrew
Vote: Chairs
Vote: DatSwan
Vote: Teproc
Vote: Skumpy
Unvote

There, now I've voted for everybody this game so that when it's all over, I can look back and say "Aw yeah, I voted all 3 scum! Why did nobody want to join me?"

So I'm really bad at this game. At least I can't do any worse than the townsmen (and women) at the end of M100 (no offense to any of them, but I'm just reassuring myself that it's OK to suck). After rereading, I am back to null on everybody, including Teproc (If I ever play more games with him, I suspect I'll mislynch him like a lot).

There are some very complex shenanigans underfoot.

Faust has laughed at me in the face of my accusations and proceeded to make a case against DatSwan that is, I hate to admit, pretty good. He's also throwing shade XX and RR's ways.

Old man Galzria was my most trusted man after TWM's death and was with me on faust, then suddenly, he's gone and lost and agreeing with faust, except he's Chasing Chairs (like the Snow Patrol song) but also considering RR and dismissing XX and suspecting one of DatSwan and Andrew.

Chairs is doing what a Chair is gonna do. Namely, spinning around like a pinwheel in an Oklahomoan or perhaps Kansasian hurricane and going after RR and...well, going after everybody really.... and casting suspicion everywhere, except me (I'm liking this pattern!)

Muldoon (aka Mr. Dinosaur Killer) is accusing me and the 3 people above who all think I'm town. What's up with that?

Teproc is leaving me and the F-G rivalry out of the picture, which has kinda been dominating the scene. So he wants 3 quiet ones.

Andrew is doing the opposite. He suspects the F-G 'Rivalry' and believes they're scum, and doesn't suspect the quiet Chairs and RR, and as far as I can remember, thinks newbies are too helpless to fall under suspicion unless they royally screw up (OK, maybe that's not fair, but he hasn't said much against any of us).

RR has said he'll be back to do his reads. He hasn't and is not letting us know who he suspects. That's good.

DatSwan is screaming he's town. Like, it's a bullhorn, but the tip is narrowed so that instead of the sound going everywhere, it's destroying our eardrums. He thinks it's me and Faust, and then some of Chairs and RR. Definitely not XX though.

Skumpy is Skared.

Conclusion: Some people are very correct. Some people are incredibly wrong.

Does that sum up where we are right now? If anyone wants to make corrections to their status, feel free to, and treat this post like a Wiki.

Not sure of my availability until deadline. I'll definitely be around some, but my hours will vary. I'll look through again tomorrow, and I'll sit back and let the little grey cells work their magic, then I'll solve this mystery and avenge our fallen brethren.

(P.S. It's late, I'm delirious, and I probably missed some opinions of people somewhere. Apologies in advance).
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56  All

Page created in 2.812 seconds with 20 queries.