Miscellaneous > General Discussion

How to hold a gun

<< < (5/5)

Asper:
When I suspect somebody to break into my house, I always hold a gun in one hand, a baseball bat in another, and a sword between my teeth. More weapons = more safety.

Kuildeous:

--- Quote from: Asper on August 04, 2017, 11:12:47 am ---When I suspect somebody to break into my house, I always hold a gun in one hand, a baseball bat in another, and a sword between my teeth. More weapons = more safety.

--- End quote ---

UR HOUS IS THE SAFFEST!

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: Asper on August 04, 2017, 11:12:47 am ---When I suspect somebody to break into my house, I always hold a gun in one hand, a baseball bat in another, and a sword between my teeth. More weapons = more safety.

--- End quote ---

How about holding a grenade in one of your feet? It might get inconvenient to throw it if you have the safety on though so you should remove the safety so that you can just throw it whenever you want. That way you'll surely be safe!

Asper:

--- Quote from: Awaclus on August 04, 2017, 11:39:21 am ---

--- End quote ---

How about holding a grenade in one of your feet? It might get inconvenient to throw it if you have the safety on though so you should remove the safety so that you can just throw it whenever you want. That way you'll surely be safe!

--- End quote ---

I wear the granades at a belt around my waist. There's also a whip around my neck, some ninja stars under my left armpit, a chainsaw under my right. When I sleep however, I always wear one shoe with steel caps and another with a small poisoned knive in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version