Archive > Dominion World Masters

Save The Date: Official Dominion Tournament at U-Con, Nov 18 2017, Ypsilanti, MI

(1/3) > >>

Elestan:
EDIT:Pre-registration is now open; just click on the 'Add' button and proceed through the checkout process.  You'll need a tournament ticket and a convention badge.
It's that time again!  Join us for another epic clash of Dominion masters!  Compete against all the handles you've gotten to know here, using real cards!

This tournament is sanctioned by Rio Grande, judged by the current World Champion, and will be a qualifier for the World Masters, if there is one in 2018.  All players receive promotional cards!

The competition will feature custom-designed kingdoms drawn from all of the Dominion sets and expansions, and will emphasize strategy and high-level play. 

Exact event times and registration details will be posted once available.

If you can, I'd encourage everyone to pick out other games to play in and attend the whole convention, which runs from Nov 17-19, all day (and late into the night Friday and Saturday).  For out of town visitors, discounted hotel rooms will be available.

I hope to see you there!

schadd:
what

how did you picture like that

Elestan:

--- Quote from: schadd on July 02, 2017, 02:48:06 pm ---how did you picture like that
--- End quote ---

It's a float block, similar to what I used here.  Quote a reply to see the code for it.

schadd:
when i quote it and do toggle view the only thing added to the img tag is "alt=Register" and then previewing that just puts the picture at the top

Elestan:

--- Quote from: schadd on July 02, 2017, 05:58:43 pm ---when i quote it and do toggle view the only thing added to the img tag is "alt=Register" and then previewing that just puts the picture at the top
--- End quote ---

There should also be a "float=right" tag enclosing the img tag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version