Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M103: fleetwood mac (that's all for everyone)  (Read 163257 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M103: fleetwood mac (day 3)
« Reply #1600 on: July 31, 2017, 10:11:33 am »

How about j Reggie?

Vote: J Reggie

I just font want to lose today, and I am really uncertain about a gkrieg lynch

Well if Joseph is town, I have to be scum. I don't really want to vote outside of Joseph, as I know he is mafia.

Yeah, but we need town to work together. This is my olive branch to iguana.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 31, 2017, 10:14:06 am »

Well, we're debating lynching the three mafia I'm pretty sure. I do think Joseph is by far the safest and gkrieg probably the riskiest, but I'll go along with whichever makes you comfortable. I don't really care if we lose today or in two days... I think we're going to lose if e is mafia anyway.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 31, 2017, 10:15:14 am »

e you think gkrieg is the WW ? SO you also buy Eevee as town ? We might be in bigger trouble than I thought if that's the case. Well, either that or I'm wrong, I guess. I suppose we can discuss that tomorrow, if there is one.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 31, 2017, 10:15:19 am »

How am I almost certainly scum???

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:45 am »

I don't really know.

Haven't had the time over my v/la to really look back at it.

Werewolf/town/mafia exists in eevee/gkrieg/teproc.  I don't want to have to make that decision until tomorrow
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:51 am »

Well, we're debating lynching the three mafia I'm pretty sure. I do think Joseph is by far the safest and gkrieg probably the riskiest, but I'll go along with whichever makes you comfortable. I don't really care if we lose today or in two days... I think we're going to lose if e is mafia anyway.

The fact that I WILL get wuickhammered unless iguana is mafia is something that should definitely alarm you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 31, 2017, 10:17:59 am »

I don't really know.

Werewolf/town/mafia exists in eevee/gkrieg/teproc.  I don't want to have to make that decision until tomorrow

I have this same situation, but replacing myself with e. Although I'm starting to doubt iguana's towniness.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 31, 2017, 10:18:24 am »

How am I almost certainly scum???

iguana, Eevee and e are almost certainly non-mafia, therefore you are almost certainly scum. Easy for me, harder for iguana and e who have to trust I'm town.

PPE: I can't do anything about it. Me trying to convince iguana of stuff hasn't worked once this game. Yes, he should unvote.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 31, 2017, 10:18:53 am »

I don't really know.

I have this same situation, but replacing myself with e. Although I'm starting to doubt iguana's towniness.

I think scum!iguana hammers there. Partner or otherwise.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 31, 2017, 10:19:04 am »

Whatever doubts you might have on iguana's towniness don't change the fact that he is not mafia.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 31, 2017, 10:20:44 am »

I don't really know.

I think scum!iguana hammers there. Partner or otherwise.

I'm not sure he does in this situation.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 31, 2017, 10:21:13 am »

Whatever doubts you might have on iguana's towniness don't change the fact that he is not mafia.

True, which means that you or e is mafia.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 31, 2017, 10:21:26 am »

But yeah. I feel like losing to scum!iguana is a risk I am willing to take right now.

That might change at a 2v1 lylo

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 31, 2017, 10:22:58 am »

@werewolf

You see all the wifom and options we have. Tonight would be a great night to no kill. You will have to do it eventually.....

Haha

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 31, 2017, 10:23:29 am »

Yes, that's where you are supposed to be as town. Weird that you're only coming to that now, but then again, you're most likely scum. I do not need this conversation any further if you're looking for an answer: there is none. At this point, all you cna hope for is that I somehow convince myself that e is scum. I doubt that'll happen, thuogh I'll probably have to reread him tomorrow just to make sure... but really the problem will be convincing iguana.

Funnily enough, this is DWII all over again, except in the role of skeptical!e, it's iguana this time around.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 31, 2017, 10:24:32 am »

Though I'll say e was less skeptical than this, we'll have a harder time this time around. But we'll get there, I think.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 31, 2017, 10:26:07 am »

Though I'll say e was less skeptical than this, we'll have a harder time this time around. But we'll get there, I think.

Hence the j Reggie lynch. Proves to iguana that we all (you, me, and gkrieg) aren't mafia together

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 31, 2017, 10:27:02 am »

Yes, that's where you are supposed to be as town. Weird that you're only coming to that now, but then again, you're most likely scum. I do not need this conversation any further if you're looking for an answer: there is none. At this point, all you cna hope for is that I somehow convince myself that e is scum. I doubt that'll happen, thuogh I'll probably have to reread him tomorrow just to make sure... but really the problem will be convincing iguana.

Funnily enough, this is DWII all over again, except in the role of skeptical!e, it's iguana this time around.

I'm not just coming to that conclusion, but if you read that last page, you'll see I was already there, but I'm surprised that iguana voted for me, honestly. I also know that if his vote stays on me, one of you two is just waiting for J Reggie to get online so you can hammer. I was hoping one of you would just pop your head in for a bit and not stick around, but with day chat, it doesn't matter.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 31, 2017, 10:27:49 am »

Hence the j Reggie lynch. Proves to iguana that we all (you, me, and gkrieg) aren't mafia together

I would lynch J Reggie at this point. Realizing that either Eevee is mafia, or he is. If it will get iguanas vote off of me.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: July 31, 2017, 10:29:14 am »

But yeah. I feel like losing to scum!iguana is a risk I am willing to take right now.

That might change at a 2v1 lylo

If he's scum he's a werewolf, we can worry about that in... like 2 days ?

3T, 3M,1W

If WWs kill, it's 2T,2M,1W and it's the same as today, so the werewolf is still our fuzzy friend.

If he nokills, it's 3T,2M,1W and I guess we get more security in our lynch, since lynching WW is fine there.

PPE: I can lynch JR today.... I'll do it if iguana switches. Don't want to vote right now because you know, conspiracy theories.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: July 31, 2017, 10:33:10 am »

Wait, conspiracy teories still apply if iguana switched.

I'll reread you (e) and see if I'm ready to take that plunge.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 31, 2017, 10:33:42 am »

Conclusions:

Gkrieg actually could be town, especially if Eevee is the other wolf. But if he's town, I think we're in a bad spot with his inactivity and lack of thoughtfulness.

He could also be the wolf. He was one of the only players actually calling Ash towny on D3, and had a few partnery posts with Ash.

He also makes sense as a mafia partner for several players, including Teproc, J Reggie, and e. Most likely he's not Joseph's partner. And despite what I said earlier, Joseph is most likely not a wolf either. So if Gkrieg is mafia, Joseph is probably town. If Joseph is town, Gkrieg should be town or wolf.

Anyway, Gkrieg confuses me. I don't think he's the best lynch today. Too uncertain.

Like, trust your own reads iguana. Seriously

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 31, 2017, 10:35:37 am »

I think the issue is that iguana believes Joseph is town more ?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: July 31, 2017, 10:38:08 am »

Wait, I don't even need to reread. No, I do... right, a Joseph/e/gkrieg team hasn't had a chance to quickhammer yet, and could if I voted JR. So yes, let's take a look at e.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 31, 2017, 10:38:29 am »

But yeah. I just skimmed gkrieg, and I am really uncomfortable lynching him at this point.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70  All

Page created in 2.136 seconds with 20 queries.