Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M103: fleetwood mac (that's all for everyone)  (Read 163587 times)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M103: fleetwood mac (day 3)
« Reply #1575 on: July 30, 2017, 01:22:19 pm »

Vote count 4.1

Joseph2302 (2): gkrieg13, 2.71828...

not voting (5): iguanaiguana, 2.71828..., Joseph2302, Eevee, gkrieg13, Teproc, J Reggie

with 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. day 4 ends wednesday, august 2nd at 11pm forum time.

mod notes:
  • 2.71828... is VLA until tomorrow
mod quotes
Looking at the wagons throughout the game (thank you Schadd for the page tops) gkrieg looks the mafiaest. Joseph and e make sense as partners for him. And I think one of Teproc or e is the other werewolf.

u welcome

But it was obvious to everyone right away that we don't have any PRos this game...

PRos
yeah you guys are a bunch of scrubs
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:40:17 pm by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 30, 2017, 03:16:16 pm »

Gkrieg thinks what?  E is town, I am wolf, and the team is Teproc,  Joseph, J Reggie.

I'm not sure on e/Teproc. I'm only sure 100% on Joseph, but I'm also pretty strongly feeling that J Reggie is scum.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 30, 2017, 04:29:45 pm »

Alright, I'm here. Looks like things haven't changed much.

How can Joseph NOT be mafia ? Let's see

We have :

iguana - Town, maaaaaaybe WW
Eevee - WW, maaaaaybe town
e - Very likely town, could be either kind of scum
gkrieg - Pretty likey scum, could be town
JR - Pretty likely scum, could be town

I guess it's not that hard, though it does mean e - or I guess Eevee - has to be scum.

Let's reread Joseph for starters.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M103: fleetwood mac (Day 1)
« Reply #1578 on: July 30, 2017, 05:03:08 pm »

vote: faust
Yh Vote: faust seems decent right now

Right Joseph does this kind of stuff as town, which is why we haven't lynched him in this game.

vote: gkrieg I think.

Could just be normal life, but was active on lots of wagons and then disappeared.

Not a lot to go on, but interested to see a response.
Makes sense. Vote: gkrieg

More sheepage. Right, it was observed that Joseph voted in tandem with ash on day 1. Makes him pretty unlikely to be a WW, so that's nice.

Post count!

iguana: 45
Roadrunner: 18
e: 13
TWM: 36
Jospeph: 21
Robz: 21
Eevee: 17
gkrieg: 19
Teproc: 39
J Reggie: 15
Jake: 11
faust: 49
ashersky: 10

Quite balanced actually. 4 active people and the rest is all around the same number. That is not too helpful.
Woo I'm in the top 50% of posters.
And this really seems like an attempt to make posts without actually doing anything actually useful

Attacking faust for having an empty post is pretty ballsy. Reads more like paranoid town to me.

Worth noting that he stays on gkrieg as it becomes dangerous, and argues against a Jake lynch. There were a lot of wagons at that time, but still.

Just a heads up RR's at L-2
I think Jake is town.
He's trying  to avoid silly lynch shenanigans from happening.

Yeah it'd be a real shame if we lynched someone... wait.
It'd be a shame if we derphammer.

Now this and the whole thing about announcing L-2 feels really fake. Don't remember it in smallville either.

Votes e but doesn't stay there long.

That was D1, I have to stop for a bit.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M103: fleetwood mac (day 2)
« Reply #1579 on: July 30, 2017, 06:16:37 pm »

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes for me to scum to include scum!RR in their list. Too dangerous to play WIFOM like that I think. He could be a WW I suppose, but I think he'd have put more effort in if that was the case.
Depends how risk-seeking the scum are.
They chose ii and TWM, both of whom seemed towny.
RR is a WIFOM on is he scum, or did scum think he was town or WW? I'm kind of null on it right now.

Eh. Feels like this should be indicative, but I can see it as paranoid town just as much as PoE-fighting scum.

He's also pushing ash early day 2, which I think iguana already noted. Yeah, not a WW most likely.

Vote: Roadrunner

I think RR is probably scum, but I sort of think we can do better at this point... gkrieg, Teproc, etc.
I don't
Yh I think RR was a WIFOM add scum move from the scum team.
Vote: RR

Right. Forget the paranoid town part, this is scum fighting PoE, nothing else.

Keeps talking about ash. Probably because it's a genuine read, something he can feel comfortable talking about. He was right, too !

please stop calling the hammer stupid. It wasn't
It was.
Pretty sure there's not anything you've said this game that I've agreed with

Well we were on both mislynches and he wasn't and he didn't want Faust either so maybe you should be agreeing with him.
You've been on 2 mislynches & have been on the kill list twice but survived.
Either you're incredibly lucky, or more likely a WW

This is D3. This is really agressive against iguana which I think is townie in that only town is brazen enough to fight ICs like this generally... but feels scummy here, because the lynch pool is so reduced that scum probably has to be more agressive than normal to fight it, I think.

Sorry, I've been busy IRL, and also having to think hard about who to trust in this game, as currently basically anyone could be mafia/WW.

iguanaiguana - seemed towny the first 2 days, but his reads have been poor and he's been on the list twice. Not mafia, but could be WW.
2.71828... - disagreed with a lot of what he's said this game. OTOH, I've been on 2 mislynches, and he hasn't. Not my top lynch candidate.
Joseph2302 - IC, definite town.
Eevee - was on the lynch list yesterday, so slightly less likely to be mafia. Could be WW though.
gkrieg13 - leaning towards scummy
Teproc - doesn't like me for some reason (#1351), and argued quite a bit with ash. Don't think ash & Teproc are on same team, which means at most 1 is town.
J Reggie - so away and inactive.
JaketheBaseballGod22 - leaning towards not town, but not 100% sure why
ashersky - he's getting engaged a whole lot more D3, but the D1 and D2 were so odd and unlike him. And I'll say it again, I didn't like the quickhammer D2. RR by then had become an obvious easy mislynch target.

Town read on Jake huh ? That's surprising, but I guess he was suspected enough that it was a safe townread to have: Jake wasn't about to become an IC. Makes even more sense given taht he was then named: if Jake doesn't get killed, Joseph's read here actually looks like he's helping the PoE process by establishing Jake as town before the list even happens.

Then he votes ash, which, yeah, not a WW.

I don't actually have time to reread e right now, and I don't think I'll do tomorrow either. Joseph is definitely the best lynch for today, even the towny parts of his play don't look like town!him, specifically.

vote: Joseph

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 30, 2017, 06:33:08 pm »

And the speccy goes crazy! One more to lynch!
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 30, 2017, 06:52:20 pm »

So now, the team is all three of us, or Joseph is scum.  Well once we wait long enough for a hammer from scum.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 30, 2017, 07:19:54 pm »

So now, the team is all three of us, or Joseph is scum.  Well once we wait long enough for a hammer from scum.

Well, everyone hasn't posted yet
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 30, 2017, 07:30:19 pm »

Well, everyone hasn't posted yet

Well ya.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 30, 2017, 07:43:00 pm »

If you think about it, Joseph has to be scum, or e and I have to be partners.
Exactly.
Vote: Gkrieg as you're scum for sure. It's the only reason I'm still alive.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 30, 2017, 10:13:14 pm »

Well if J Reggie posts we know he is not scum unless he's Joseph's partner.

Also at least one mafia is voting Joseph even if Joseph is mafia.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 31, 2017, 12:25:55 am »

Well if J Reggie posts we know he is not scum unless he's Joseph's partner.

Also at least one mafia is voting Joseph even if Joseph is mafia.

Or a WW. More likely, someone is bussing.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 31, 2017, 07:58:47 am »

Well, I've given this a lot of thought.

Vote: Gkrieg

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 31, 2017, 08:03:51 am »

If you guys are mostly town and Joseph is mafia, then you made a serious play mistake by ignoring everything I was saying and stacking your votes up while giving half-thought-through reasoning.

In a situation where 3/5 are mafia in a 5 person lynch pool, you shouldn't see the first three votes from the players who are suspect. It looks too much like teamwork. And you should know that, regardless of alignment really.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 31, 2017, 09:47:02 am »

If you guys are mostly town and Joseph is mafia, then you made a serious play mistake by ignoring everything I was saying and stacking your votes up while giving half-thought-through reasoning.

In a situation where 3/5 are mafia in a 5 person lynch pool, you shouldn't see the first three votes from the players who are suspect. It looks too much like teamwork. And you should know that, regardless of alignment really.

You really think that the team is me/e/Teproc?

You should reconsider, if you are town, because otherwise scum can now hammer me.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 31, 2017, 09:51:35 am »

Also my reasoning was not half-thought-through. The fact that you are calling it that is very surprising. You seem to never acknowledge that other people are thinking of the game other than you!

It's not like I've done nothing and just randomly voted. I had extremely good POE, and once I had voted and there was no hammer, I had 100% knowledge that Joseph was scum.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 31, 2017, 10:00:11 am »

Also my reasoning was not half-thought-through. The fact that you are calling it that is very surprising. You seem to never acknowledge that other people are thinking of the game other than you!

This.

Iguana. Please. Look at your rereads again. There is almost no way that Joseph is town. Or werewolf.

Please reread with an open mind. You didn't change any positions, you just read for confirmation bias.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 31, 2017, 10:00:45 am »

No, you made the serious mistake not listening to us

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 31, 2017, 10:02:40 am »

I think gkrieg is scum, he can't claim if he is the werewolf as I suspect (very interested to see the group of three scum put up for kill tonight).

I think the biggest thing we have going for us is that j Reggie is lurking so hard.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 31, 2017, 10:03:46 am »

Iguana: trust me on this one, we will do your lynch tomorrow.

Whatever you want

You have ignored me all game. I have had one wrong read, Jake. Everything else has been right. Listen to me just once, please

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 31, 2017, 10:06:12 am »

Look at the rr lynch. It was terrible. You (and everyone else) totally ignored everything I had to say. You call that partnery?

I don't have partners this game. Town doesn't listen, Ann's I as no werewolf or mafia. Just the solitary voice of reason in the midst of chaos.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 31, 2017, 10:07:16 am »

How about j Reggie?

Vote: J Reggie

I just font want to lose today, and I am really uncertain about a gkrieg lynch

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 31, 2017, 10:09:25 am »

Bleh autocorrect typos. You get the drift of what i am saying

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 31, 2017, 10:10:35 am »

How about j Reggie?

Vote: J Reggie

I just font want to lose today, and I am really uncertain about a gkrieg lynch

Well if Joseph is town, I have to be scum. I don't really want to vote outside of Joseph, as I know he is mafia.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 31, 2017, 10:10:59 am »

Dude, this is insane. I do think gkrieg is mafia so I don't expect a quickhammer, but come on, you're taking risks for no good reason.

The lack of quickhammer with e and me posting confirms either JR or {gkrieg+Joseph} as scum I think ? Assuming Eevee is not mafia that is. I guess we knew that already.

e's panicking does mean he's almost certainly town, and gkrieg is almost certainly scum though, so there's that.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.682 seconds with 19 queries.