Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 181  All

Author Topic: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER  (Read 419236 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- Night 0; Bidding Phase; PM for Spec QT
« Reply #1175 on: May 18, 2017, 02:39:12 pm »

Fixed some unvotes I had missed.

Vote Count 1.11

mcmcsalot (1): SpaceAnemone
J Reggie (6): 2.7128...., Dylan32, iguanaiguana, gkrieg13, LaLight, JaketheBaseballGod22
The_Wine_Merchant (4): J Reggie, ashersky, mcmcsalot, sudgy
Awaclus (1): O
sudgy (2): faust, Eevee
O (1): Awaclus
AndrewisFTTW (1): pingpongsam
gkrieg13 (1): AndrewisFTTW
RoadRunner7671 (1): Cuzz

Not Voting (5): Calamitas, RoadRunner7671, Jimmmmm, Galzria, The_Wine_Merchant

With 23 alive it takes just 10 to lynch. Day 1 ends on Tuesday, May 23, at 10:00 AM Forum Time.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- DAY 1
« Reply #1176 on: May 18, 2017, 02:42:41 pm »

vote: J Reggie

I find him overall scummy but I find more scummy the fact how quickly the wagon derailed after Jimmmmm said not to hurry up. Like this was the thing scum has waited for to jump off their partner.
Again maybe it's just me but in a game this huge I don't get why scum would be on wagon at all. Helping town lynch scum day 1 is like helping town put scum in the worst possible position they can be. Scum almost never wins when we hit scum day one. Also it's day one, none of the cases are that great so it's not like scum is going to look wierd being off wagon.

You either think jreggie is scum and his wagon disbanded because townies are always really cautious about lynching. Or you think jreggie is town and scum was pushing his wagon but trying to not pile all on and town cooled of the wagon to give people time to catch up and couple check things.

This post from lalight sounds way more like scum who didn't want to have to join the wagon now being worried it's going to go away completely. Though this isn't a great theory because again, it's a huge game, scum could just pivot toward a different town wagon. (Though I'm town and lalight was trying to get that going to limited success).

I like this line of thought.

LaLight, it seems your post is presupposed on Reggie actually being scum. How does the degradation of the wagon affect your views if he's town?

Mcmc - Does scum care all that much about rushing to a lynch? Assume Reggie is town - do they jump to keep pushing a wagon that is showing signs of coming apart? That is,  are they really "worried about it going away completely " as you say?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 18, 2017, 02:44:41 pm »

This post from lalight sounds way more like scum who didn't want to have to join the wagon now being worried it's going to go away completely. Though this isn't a great theory because again, it's a huge game, scum could just pivot toward a different town wagon. (Though I'm town and lalight was trying to get that going to limited success).

these are the words to my feel I expressed just moments ago.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 18, 2017, 02:55:32 pm »

No, i think reggie is scum and i think in this game it's really easy for scum to destroy every wagon because there's much of them
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 18, 2017, 02:56:58 pm »

I try to imagine what would i do if i was scum but i really can't. I mean this game is really hard for me, I don't know how i would behave in that case

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 18, 2017, 02:57:44 pm »

I want more participation and i vote for people i think are scum, that's my D1 in this game

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 18, 2017, 02:58:30 pm »

No, i think reggie is scum and i think in this game it's really easy for scum to destroy every wagon because there's much of them

I don't think that really answered my question. I get that your view is that Reggie is scum. Your reason for your vote made that clear.

My question is what does the degradation of his wagon mean in your view if Reggie is town?

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 18, 2017, 02:59:45 pm »

I don't think that really answered my question. I get that your view is that Reggie is scum. Your reason for your vote made that clear.

My question is what does the degradation of his wagon mean in your view if Reggie is town?

Hm. I think that might mean that there are many scums on it already and they don't want to tie themselves together to the mislynch wagon maybe

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 18, 2017, 03:00:37 pm »

Oh, i thought that was jimmmmm asking. I confuse people in this game

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 18, 2017, 03:09:20 pm »

Hm. I think that might mean that there are many scums on it already and they don't want to tie themselves together to the mislynch wagon maybe

So if Reggie is scum, the degradation was caused by his partners seeing an opportunity in the lull to get off the wagon and try to get it dissolved:

I find him overall scummy but I find more scummy the fact how quickly the wagon derailed after Jimmmmm said not to hurry up. Like this was the thing scum has waited for to jump off their partner.

And if he's town you think the degradation was caused by scum leaving the wagon because they didn't want to get tied together on a town mislynch:

Is this correct?

Mafia Record:

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: May 18, 2017, 03:14:56 pm »

LaLight lowkey trying to justify jumping onto the TWM wagon?

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- Night 0; Bidding Phase; PM for Spec QT
« Reply #1186 on: May 18, 2017, 03:15:30 pm »

Vote Count 1.9

mcmcsalot (3): JaketheBaseballGod22, SpaceAnemone, LaLight
J Reggie (6): Galzria, 2.7128...., Dylan32, The_Wine_Merchant, iguanaiguana, gkrieg13
The_Wine_Merchant (4): J Reggie, ashersky, mcmcsalot, sudgy
Awaclus (1): O
sudgy (1): faust
O (1): Awaclus
iguanaiguana (1): Cuzz
AndrewisFTTW (2): pingpongsam, Eevee
gkrieg13 (1): AndrewisFTTW

Not Voting (3): Calamitas, RoadRunner7671, Jimmmmm,

With 23 alive it takes just 10 to lynch. Day 1 ends on Tuesday, May 23, at 10:00 AM Forum Time.
People who are voting mcmc/Andrew: what's up with that?

Cuzz: Do you think your vote is in the best possible place right now?

People on the J Reggie wagon:
a) Can you outline how your read on J Reggie evolved over the course of the game so far?
b) Who of your fellow wagoners do you think has the highest chance of flipping scum?

I still kind of consider myself on the wagon (I was kind of hoping TWM would react more when I voted him), so I'll answer this.  My read on him was mainly just null until Galzria's case.  I thought it was pretty good, but what made me vote for him was that he responded to only one or two of the many points Galzria had.  I also think his whole "L-1 Plan" was scummy.

TWM is still a scumread for me, so he would probably be the person with the highest chance of flipping scum.  I don't like how fizzled that wagon got.

Eevee, if you join me on sudgy, I would be ever so happy.

What exactly do you find so scummy about me?

And, since TWM didn't really react, I do still like the Reggie wagon better.  Back to Vote: J Reggie.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:20 pm »

So if Reggie is scum, the degradation was caused by his partners seeing an opportunity in the lull to get off the wagon and try to get it dissolved:

And if he's town you think the degradation was caused by scum leaving the wagon because they didn't want to get tied together on a town mislynch:

Is this correct?

Sounds about right

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:48 pm »

Not lowkey, not trying to justify, not TWM

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 18, 2017, 03:18:43 pm »

[/quote

who else abandoned the wagon? legitimate, non rhetorical question.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 18, 2017, 03:19:34 pm »

quotes are hard and annoying

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 18, 2017, 03:21:37 pm »

who else abandoned the wagon? legitimate, non rhetorical question.

Ah, that's what you meant. I thought you confused TWM and J Reggie. I don't really remember, there were sudgy and TWM and I think someone else

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 18, 2017, 03:22:32 pm »

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 18, 2017, 03:22:36 pm »

Is this correct?

Sounds about right

So the 4 that got off the wagon are: Eevee, Sudgy, TWM and me.

Reads on all 4 please.

Mafia Record:

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 18, 2017, 03:30:07 pm »

So the 4 that got off the wagon are: Eevee, Sudgy, TWM and me.

Reads on all 4 please.

Shortened the wall.

You: as I have already said you seem townie, but as I have already mentioned I am always suspicious of good players. But definitely town for D1.

Eevee: he is very inactive and hard to read on this stage of the game. I don't clearly remember him well and I would say leanscum for now.

TWM who was very active and doing some scummy stuff as I mentioned previously and then disappeared seems scummy but I can actually see some townieness from him. Scum!TWM looks very different, wary, longposting, consistent as hell. It's for a reason he got MVP in every game where he was scum.

Sudgy is not really here and iirc it is a typical sudgy in every game he played. But the artificial vote on J Reggie, then vote for J Reggie, then unvote, then again vote is scummy for any player.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 18, 2017, 03:32:07 pm »

are we trying to do metawagon? I mean we look at who's on wagon, make a wagon on someone on wagon, then analyze that wagon and make a wagon on someone on that wagon then analyze etc.

I mean, wagon analysis is cool and stuff, but i don't remember it working without flips at all

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 18, 2017, 03:32:52 pm »

I think J Reggie is scummy, I vote for him, not trying to understand who are or are not his partners at D1

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 18, 2017, 03:33:15 pm »

I think we're mostly """"analyzing"""" you here over the wagon. But that's just me, can't speak for Galz.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 18, 2017, 03:34:19 pm »

I think we're mostly """"analyzing"""" you here over the wagon. But that's just me, can't speak for Galz.

This.

Mafia Record:

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 18, 2017, 03:35:28 pm »

for me personally You and Faust seem scummy as all hell every time you two post but I think it might just be playstyle choices.

I'd probably lynch either of you before J Reggie but after Awaclus
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 181  All

Page created in 2.194 seconds with 20 queries.