Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 181  All

Author Topic: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER  (Read 414411 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars -- GAME OVER
« on: May 01, 2017, 02:34:47 pm »

Welcome to Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars

It was five years ago this very month that a group of f.ds regulars decided to play a game of online mafia. Ninety-nine games later, the Forum Games community is still going strong, featuring an ever-evolving cast of dedicated players.

Who knew that people who came together because of a shared love of playing games would also love playing games?

Remember the epic scum wins and hilarious town losses. Recall the mislynches, busses, and OMGUSes. Toast the fake claims--the creative and the awful. Join me, Robz888, in a celebration of all things mafia, and sign-up for our hundredth regular game.

This will be a semi-invented, open game modeled on faust's Pick Your Power X/Y/Z setup for Mafia 40. Exact details--a list of all available PRs, role PMs, etc.--will be provided after the game has filled. The setup will be tweaked depending on the number of people playing. It's currently designed for about 18 people, but since this is a special occasion I will adjust it in order to accommodate up to 20 (ish) players. The game will not begin until either Mafia 98 or 99 are finished, or almost finished, unless otherwise agreed to by all the players.

Players List

1. JReggie
2. Galzria
3. gkrieg
4. The_Wine_Merchant
5. Calamitas
6. Eevee
7. faust
8. LaLight
9. Awaclus
10. SpaceAnemone
11. 2.71828.....
12.pingpongsam
13. Dylan32
14. RoadRunner
15.iguanaiguana
16. Jimmmmm
17. O
18. AndrewisFTTW
19. Cuzz
20. ashersky
21. JaketheBaseballGod22
22. mcmcsalot
23. sudgy

Substitutes: pacovf, WitherWeaver, Haddock

Rules:

This is a game. Everyone who signs up to play must be considerate of each other, never get personal, and focus on having fun. Once the game starts, having signed up is a commitment: inactivity is just as inconsiderate as rude comments. All players must have read, understood, and agreed to the Civility Pledge.

- No communication between players outside of the game thread or shared QTs at any time. This includes passing references, jokes, or cases in other games or threads, whether in context or not.
- If the game thread is locked, do not post. If you are unsure if something is locked, ask the mod by PM.
- Direct or verbatim quoting of mod-provided information is strictly forbidden. Paraphrasing is okay.
- Players must post once every 24-48 hours unless they have an announced V/LA. I am less strict about this than other mods, but please, if you agree to play the game, please play the game.
- Do not edit or delete posts, ever. If you need to clarify or correct something, post again.
- Invisible text, font size less than 10, and spoiler tags are not allowed. You may not use a font color other than black.
- Cryptography is not allowed. I am more strict about this than other mods. See this post for examples of things I consider to be cryptography. If you are trying to set up some kind of code, it's probably illegal, and you should ask me first.
- The time between a lynch being reached and a flip being provided is called twilight. All players may continue posting during this time, including the lynched player.
- Dead players may not post in thread or QT. A lynched player is not "dead" until a flip has been provided.
- Personal multimedia, such as video or audio recordings, are not allowed in the game thread.

The Voting Rules:
- Votes should be in this format: Vote: Playername. Votes must be bolded, must contain a colon, and there must be space between the colon and the player's name. If the vote doesn't show up on a normal CTRL + F search, it doesn't count. Capital letters are unnecessary. Unambiguous nicknames are acceptable.
- Unvotes should be in this format: unvote or Unvote: Playername.
- Unvotes are not required if changing your vote from oneplayer to another.
- You may vote: no lynch.
- Lynches occur when a simple majority (rounded up) of living players is reached, or when a player receives 10 votes. Once reached, a lynch cannot be undone.

The Rest:

- If you have an issue or problem with the game, please PM the Mod. Do not post complaints in the game thread.
- Mods make mistakes - please point them out gently. If they can be corrected, they will. If irreversible, they will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Ask all questions and make all requests directly to the Mod via PM. Questions deemed as "universal" (defined as questions for which the answers should be available to all players) will be requested to be re-posted in the Game Thread and answered there.
- Prods will be issued by request after 24-48 hours of inactivity unless otherwised covered by a VLA. Players are subject to replacement or modkill upon the third prod request.
- All rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, as determined by the mod.

Deadlines:
- Days will last seven IRL days.
- Nights will generally last two IRL days, but might in certain cases last longer.

Setup

This game includes 5 Mafia, 17 Townies, and 1 Odd-Night Bulletproof Serial Killer. The Serial Killer is automatically Odd-Night Bulletproof, regardless of whether the SK receives an additional PR from the slots. This causes the Serial Killer to survive a night kill on odd-numbered nights.

Mafia win condition: You win when the mafia are the only faction left alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Town win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated, and at least one townie is still alive.
Serial Killer win condition: You win when you are the last player left alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

If a standoff scenario occurs, it will be resolved in favor of the mafia over the town, and the Serial Killer over both other factions. (If, during the final night, only the Serial Killer and a single mafia are still alive, and they can both shoot each other, the Serial Killer has won.)

The mafia and the Serial Killer possess factional kills. A player may not perform a factional kill and a night action, unless that player is the last living member of the faction.

Before the game begins, players will be assigned a position in the draft, 1 through 23. The method of determining draft order will not be explained ahead of time, and no one (not even the people who helped balance the setup) has been told what it is. Please do not publicly speculate or make guesses about it during pre-game discussion.

Once the draft order is determined, players will be told their position, and also, their alignment. Night 0 will begin--mafia will receive their QT--and all players will have the opportunity to bid for slots. The lowest numbered draftee wins each slot: If Galzria is draftee #12 and mcmcsalot is draftee #17, and they are the only bidders for a PR in Slot 3, Galzria wins the slot, wins the PR he wanted, and mcmcsalot becomes a Vanilla member of his faction. It occurs this way, even if Galzria and mcmcsalot were pursuing different PRs within Slot 3.

Mafia will be able to communicate with each other and strategize about their bidding during this process.

All players are allowed to bid for any role, even if they are incapable of using that role. For instance, the Innocent Child will have no effect if the Serial Killer or mafia win it.

One final note: The mod reserves the right to re-do the draft process if it results in a manifestly un-fun distribution of roles. If everybody goes for Slot 1, forcing us to play with 1 PR and 22 Vanilla/Goons, we will have a do-over.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:38:37 am by Robz888 »
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 100: Forum All-Stars
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:35:53 pm »

Slot 1         
2-shot Vigilante     
Innocent Child                                       
Investigation Immune

Slot 2:
Restless Sheeper
1-shot Commuter
1-shot Lightning Rod

Slot 3:
Alignment Cop
Roleblocker
Convert Serial Killer to Vanilla Townie

Slot 4
Role Cop
Watcher
Inventor

Slot 5
Doctor
JOAT (1-shot Ninja, 1-shot Strongman, 1-shot Roleblocker)
Convert Serial Killer to Survivor

Slot 6
Masonic Lover
Universal Backup
1-shot Bus Driver

Slot 7
Tracker
Godfather-er
1-shot Bulletproof

Slot 8
Strongman
Jailkeeper
Convert Serial Killer to Werewolf

Slot 9
1-shot Full Cop
Ninja
Hammer Hero

Slot 10
Motion Detector
Hider
Gambler

Slot 11
Random unchosen PR

Slot 12
Random unchosen PR
Random unchosen PR

Slot 13
Random unchosen PR
Random unchosen PR
Random unchosen PR

Slots 11, 12, and 13 will be filled with one, two, and three unclaimed PRs from the other slots. Only PRs that are at least plausibly useful in some scenario to this player's alignment will be included. If the Serial Killer wins Slot 12, for instance, neither of the PRs randomly chosen for this slot will be Innocent Child, Restless Sheeper, Inventor, Masonic Lover, Godfather-er, or Hider. If a Town-aligned players takes Slot 11, this player will not receive Strongman, Ninja, Godfather-er, or any Convert Serial Killer. Mafia would not receive Innocent Child, Masonic Lover, or any Convert Serial Killer. (Everything else is on the table.)

The winners of Slots 12 and 13 will be able to select their PR from the available choices. The winner of Slot 11 will have no choice and is effectively consenting to a fully random PR, albeit one the player is able to use based on alignment.

For balance purposes, all Not-Town aligned players will be told exactly which PRs were randomly included in these slots. They will not be told which PRs, if any, were chosen.

Sample Role PMs

2-shot Vigilante
You are the 2-shot Vigilante!

Galzria! Get in here and explain--better than I did--why the Vigilantes should just not shoot please.

At night, you may shoot one player. That player will be killed, unless otherwise protected.

You have 2 shots.

Innocent Child
You are the Innocent Child!

PS: Lekkit, quit attacking the innocent child.  You can't possibly get more town than I am right now.

(If Town) The mod will automatically confirm you as town in the main thread at the start of Day 1.

(If Not-Town) This will have no effect.

Investigation Immune
You are Investigation Immune!

Uncannily convenient how everyone who investigates you turns out to be a spy. It's a damned spy conspiracy.
Yeah, I know how it looks.

If you are investigated by another player, that player will falsely receive the result, “No Result.”

The investigative roles in this setup are Alignment Cop, Role Cop, and 1-Shot Full Cop. The 1-Shot Psychologist invention may also perform an investigation.

Restless Sheeper
You are the Restless Sheeper!

And it's especially good for scum if a restless spirit dies first because of it (idk why I claimed restless spirit  :( )

During the day, at any point in the game while you are still alive, you may publicly designate a sheep target. You do this by posting Sheep: X, where X is the name of the player you wish to sheep. You are not required to do this. You may not designate a sheep target after you have been lynched, even if the moderator has not yet confirmed your lynch.

If, after designating a sheep target, you die, your most recent sheep target will essentially receive a double vote. You will involuntarily vote for whichever player your sheep target votes for. This lasts for the rest of the game. Your vote will not count toward the total number of votes needed to achieve a lynch, since you are dead, but your vote itself will count.

1-Shot Commuter
You are the 1-Shot Commuter!

a commuter has to choose to commute in general. And he didn't commute because he died.
If he had commuted he probably wouldn't have died.

At night, you may choose to commute. If you do, no other night action will impact you.

You may only do this once.

1-Shot Lightning Rod
You are the 1-Shot Lightning Rod!

Ahh, lightning Rod, worst role ever!

At night, you may choose to activate the lightning rod. All night actions will redirect to you. (Passive actions, which do not require one player to target another, will not be redirected.) You will automatically become the target of any night action taken by another player. (Other exception: Hammer Hero, which happens first.)

Alignment Cop
You are the Alignment Cop!

So you are asking what's the thing you did that is most scummy in my eyes? That's not easy... I agree that the post about how scum might to frame you by killing yuma is a tad scummy.That would probably be it. Though it is on no level the same as saying "cop me!"

At night, you may target a player. You will be told if that player is “Town-aligned” or “Not Town-aligned.”

Roleblocker
You are the Roleblocker!

only two deaths. either:

- mafia didn't shoot. why??
- SK didn't shoot. why??
- vig didn't shoot. why?? :(
- mafia got roleblocked :)
- vig got roleblocked :(

At night, you may target a player. That player’s night actions will fail, unless they have higher priority in the order of operations. If that player performs an action that receives a result, they will receive “No Result.”

Convert Serial Killer to Vanilla Townie
You have chosen to Convert the Serial Killer to a Vanilla Townie! This fails unless you are the Serial Killer.

Joseph's town guys. He's acting like SK, and there's no serial killer this game.

(If Town or Mafia) This role has no effect.

(If Serial Killer) You are now Town-aligned and share the town’s win condition. Your role is Vanilla Townie. You are no longer Odd-Night Bulletproof.

Role Cop
You are the Role Cop!

I would sort of assume that anyone who had caught scum would have said something by now.  I only point out that Role Cop vanilla results would be useful if they are on someone alive in case someone who hasn't been paying attention needed reminding.

At night, you may target a player. You will be told that player’s Role.

Watcher
You are the Watcher!

everybody knows for a fact that cayvie targeted young nick last night. the assertion is watcher, not tracker.... which is something you definitely understood earlier in the evening. you are pretending not to understand!
vote: O

At night, you may target a player. If that player is targeted by something other than this, you will be told which players, if any, targeted the player you targeted.

Inventor
You are the Inventor!

Iguana should counterclaim so he can eat his socks now rather than later.

Let's have like 6 town fruit inventors claim. It will be tons of fun

Each night, you may build one invention. During the day, at any time before a lynch is reached, you may privately choose to give the invention to another player. This player will not be told who gave him the invention (except in the case of the Neighbor invention), but will be told how the invention works. Some inventions take effect immediately, others can be used the following night. (Note: These inventions are not considered Roles, and cannot be discovered by a Role Cop. They are not revealed upon the death of the player.)

Here are the inventions you can build. You may only build each invention once.

- 1-shot Psychologist: The player who receives this invention can investigate a single player at night and learn whether that player is, under certain circumstances, capable of performing a kill. This investigation will yield a false negative if the player has already killed. Mafia members, the Serial Killer, the Vigilante, Werewolves, and the Hammer Hero are all capable of performing kills. Any of these would yield an affirmative “capable of killing” unless they had already successfully killed a player.

- 1-shot Motivator: If the player who receives this invention is capable of performing a night action, the player may use this invention to perform the night action a second time (like the Dominion card “Throne Room”). This fails if the player was already out of shots before receiving the invention.

- Next-Night Deathproof: The player who receives this invention cannot die the following night, except to the Hammer Hero, whose action takes precedence.

- Same-Day Beloved: The player who receives this invention will take one extra vote to be lynched that day.

- 1-shot Poisoner: The player who receives this invention may poison a single player at night. That player will die at the end of the following night, unless the action was blocked (on the night the poison shot is fired) or doctored (on the night the poison shot should take effect).

- Neighbor: The player who receives this invention will immediately be given a private QT with the Inventor. This QT remains open until one of the players dies.

Doctor
You are the Doctor!

Actually, Robz and I rarely lied in this game.

Except for the BIG GIANT DOCTOR lie that I absolutely spotted from the moment it was uttered.

Yes Volt, let's enjoy this delicious crow. Also I'm sorry I targeted you, you're a good guy, etc., etc.

At night, you may target another player. That player will be protected from a night kill.

Jack of All Trades
You are the Jack of All Trades!
When did I ever get lucky with my JoaT powers?

You have the following powers: 1-Shot Ninja, 1-Shot Strongman, and 1-Shot Roleblocker. At night, you may perform one of those actions.

If you use the Ninja shot, and you perform a kill, the kill will not be observed by a Tracker, Watcher, or Motion Detector. If you use the Strongman shot, and you perform a kill, the kill will not be stopped by a Roleblocker, Doctor, or Jailkeeper, unless multiple blocks or protections are used.

If you use the 1-Shot Roleblocker, you may target a player. That player’s night actions will fail. If that player performs an action that receives a result, they will receive “No Result.”

Convert Serial Killer to Survivor
You have chosen to Convert the Serial Killer to a Survivor! This fails unless you are the Serial Killer.

What is a man to do, I drew survivor I have to play for the wincon they gave me. Again, I would prefer to win with town, and am willing to help you to best of my abilities - just not willing to sacrifice myself and lose the game.
You said you would rather win with town, and I understand you saying that, but you now have a 0% chance of winning with town and a 100% chance of winning with scum.

(If Town or Mafia) This role has no effect.

(If Serial Killer) Your alignment remains “not town-aligned,” but you are no longer a Serial Killer. You have lost your ability to perform a kill and are no longer Odd-Night Bulletproof. Here is your new wincon: “If either of the other faction’s wincons are met, or would be met if you were no longer alive, and you are still alive, the game ends and you win as well.” In practice, this means that if all the mafia are dead, and you are still alive, you win with the town. If all the town is dead or nothing can prevent the mafia from killing the remaining town members, you win in addition to the mafia.

Masonic Lover
You are a Masonic Lover!

Grujah, why the vote on me? I'm a freaking mason! We are confirmed town to each other with arch..

(If Not-Town) This role has no effect.

(If Town) A random Vanilla Townie will receive a QT with you. (This player's role will now be considered Masonic Lover for investigatory purposes.) This QT is always open. You will be confirmed town to each other.

If you die, this other player dies as well, unless protected from a kill. But if the other player dies, you will not die.

Universal Backup
You are the Universal Backup!

Don't waste time voting me, I'm the universal backup.

The first time a player with a role dies, you will automatically inherit that role. If multiple players with roles die during the same game phase, you may choose which role you inherit. If the role you would inherit has no shots remaining, you will receive a single shot.

Once you inherit a role, you will no longer be considered a Universal Backup for investigatory purposes. Your role will be the role you inherited.

(You cannot inherit the Masonic Lover role, or any Convert Serial Killer role.)

(If you inherit the Inventor role, and the Inventor had a neighbor QT with another player, you will receive access to that QT.)

1-Shot Bus Driver
You are the 1-Shot Bus Driver!

I'm the bus driver.
Seriously?  (just making sure, because it wasn't bolded, and it is you...)
Don't make me turn this bus around!

At night, you may target two players. You may target yourself. Whatever happens to one player will instead happen to the other player, and vice versa. Actions will be redirected to the other player.

You may do this once.

Tracker
You are a Tracker!

I targeted SA, whom I though most universally town-read (so a likely target for a mafia kill). Received no result.
I thought you were a Tracker?

At night, you may choose a player. You will be told which players were targeted by that player.

Godfather-er
You are the Godfather-er!

There are like 12,000 cops and none of them investigated me, huh?
Why so eager to be investigated?
GodfatherGodfatherGodfather

At night, you may choose another player. That player will become a hidden Godfather.

A Godfather will return the result “town-aligned” if investigated by the Alignment Cop or 1-Shot Full Cop. (Godfather status cannot be determined by a Role Cop; a Godfather-ed player retains his previous role.)

1-Shot Bulletproof
You are 1-Shot Bulletproof!

Oh and i'm town, just in case that wasn't clear.
It sure wasn't.

At night, if you are targeted by a kill, that kill will fail.

This only works once, but the shot is only use up if the kill would have succeeded if not for the bulletproof status.

Strongman
You are the Strongman!

Oh, I just said "strongman" was that a scumslip?  No.  No it was not.

At night, if you perform a kill, the kill will not be stopped by a Roleblocker, Doctor, or Jailkeeper, unless multiple blocks or protections are used.

Jailkeeper
You are the Jailkeeper!

Jailkeeper is like, my role, man. I'm always the Jailkeeper.

At night, you may target a player. This player will be protected from a kill, and also, this player’s actions will fail. If this player would have received a result, the player will instead receive “No Result.”

Convert Serial Killer to Werewolf
You have chosen to Convert the Serial Killer to Werewolf! This fails unless you are the Serial Killer.

Is that werewolf faction, or like someone who hunts werewolves?

(If Town or Mafia) This has no effect.

(If Serial Killer) You are no longer a Serial Killer. You are now a Werewolf-aligned Werewolf. You are still Odd-Night Bulletproof.

A random Town-aligned player who did not receive a role will be made a fellow Werewolf-aligned Werewolf. (Note: This is the only PR that causes an alignment change, and it takes place during Night 0.) This player will be presented with two roles that were not selected by other players as part of the draft, and can choose one. (This will only include roles the Werewolf can actually use: i.e., no Innocent Child.) The Werewolves possess a factional kill and QT. The Werewolves win when they are the only faction left alive, or nothing can stop this from happening. The Werewolves, like the Serial Killer, take precedence in standoff scenarios.

1-shot Full Cop
You are the 1-Shot Full Cop!

I don't think you understand how this game works.  For the entirety of the game, most of us will never have any evidence at all.  It's all guesswork and handicraft.

Even when a cop claims to have caught mafia at night, the "cop" could be lying.

At night, you may target a player. You will be told that player’s precise Alignment (Town, Mafia, Serial Killer, Survivor, or Werewolf) and Role, and if they have owned any inventions.

Ninja
You are the Ninja!

They never used their ninja shot.

Seriously ?

How could you ?

What ?
That's, like, meta ninja.
so ninja he doesn't even need a ninja shot
Not using the ninja shot was the true misdirection.

At night, if you perform a kill, the kill will not be detected by a Watcher, Tracker, or Motion Detector.

Hammer Hero
You are the Hammer Hero!

It was all worth it to see O lecture us about quickhammering.

If you cast the hammer vote—the vote that causes a lynch—you gain a special night ability for the subsequent night only. You can choose one of the following options:

A) You are completely safe from death that night
B) You can fire an un-blockable, un-traceable kill shot (will not be stopped by any means except Commuting, or detected by a Watcher, Tracker, or Motion Detector)

Motion Detector
You are the Motion Detector!

Okay guys, I'm really sorry. I forgot I was the Motion Tracker. I wasn't even that busy, I just completely forgot. Really sorry!!!

At night, you may target a player. You will receive the result “Motion detected” or “No motion detected.” You will detect motion if your target takes a night action, or is targeted by a night action other than the Motion Detector.

Hider
You are the Hider!

He didn't claim Hider, so why would you even mention this?  Bad.

At night, you may hide behind a player. Any action taken against you will fail (except the Hammer Hero’s kill). But if the player you hid behind is killed, you are killed as well.

If you hide behind a player who is not aligned with the same faction as you, you will die.

Gambler
You are the Gambler!

Nobody is lynching him, so let's see if my gamble pays off.

At night, you may bet on one player by targeting that player. If that player is lynched the following day, you win your bet. As a reward, you may choose from the following list of non-killing PRs, and perform one of them the subsequent night:

Commuting, Alignment Copping, Roleblocking, Role Copping, Watching, Doctoring, Tracking, Jailkeeping
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:14:33 pm by Robz888 »

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 02:36:36 pm »

Order of Operations
Commuting
Hammer Hero killing / self-protecting
Hiding
Lightning Rod activates
Bus Driving
Other actions happen simultaneously (Roleblocking takes priority over jailing if there’s a conflict)
After all else… Godfather-ing takes effect (does not register same night)

Link to Power Role interaction clarifications.

Current Game State
1. JReggie, the Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
2. Galzria, the Mafia-Aligned Jailkeeper, Survived
3. gkrieg, the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1
4. The_Wine_Merchant, the Town-aligned Hider, Killed Night 3
5. Calamitas, the Mafia Goon, Killed Night 1
6. Eevee, the Masonic Lover, Killed Night 2
7. faust, the Town-Aligned 2-Shot Vigilante, Killed Night 6
8. LaLight, the Mafia-Aligned Godfather-er, Lynched Day 6
9. Awaclus, the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 7
10. SpaceAnemone, the Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 9
11. 2.71828....., the Odd-Night Bulletproof Serial Killer and 1-Shot Bus Driver, Lynched Day 3
12. pingpongsam, the Town-aligned Restless Sheeper, Killed Night 3
13. Dylan32, the Vanilla Townie, Endgamed
14. RoadRunner7671, the Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 7
15. iguanaiguana, the Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 5
16. Jimmmmm, the Masonic Lover, Killed Night 5
17. O, the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 9
18. AndrewisFTTW, the Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 2
19. Cuzz, the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
20. ashersky, the Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 4
21. JaketheBaseballGod22, the Town-aligned Tracker, Killed Night 4
22. mcmcsalot, the Town-aligned Hammer Hero, Killed Night 3
23. sudgy, the Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 8

Day 1 start
Night 1 start
Day 2 start
Night 2 start
Day 3 start
Night 3 start
Day 4 start
Night 4 start
Day 5 start
Night 5 start
Day 6 start
Night 6 start
Day 7 start
Night 7 start
Day 8 start
Night 8 start
Day 9 start
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:41:50 am by Robz888 »

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 02:42:26 pm »

/in

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 02:44:48 pm »

In
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 02:45:35 pm »

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 02:46:37 pm »

/in
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 02:48:59 pm »

/in! Galzria, nice to see you! I've read many and more of your games and is a fan :)
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 02:53:11 pm »

/in, 100 games...I still remember my first game ever which was a blitz game I signed up for while I was impatiently waiting for the regular game to start. I drew scum with shraeye and eevee and they set me up to semi quickhammer for our flawless victory. I felt so spoiled by having two amazingly smart and kind people to help me get introduced to the forum and it was not long after that that I realized miraculously that was almost everyone who plays and contributes here in forum mafia. Looking forward to 100 more games and keeping this gem of a community alive!
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2017, 02:54:25 pm »

/in

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2017, 02:59:05 pm »

\in!!!

Good game to come back I think ;-)
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2017, 02:59:39 pm »

/in, 100 games...I still remember my first game ever which was a blitz game I signed up for while I was impatiently waiting for the regular game to start. I drew scum with shraeye and eevee and they set me up to semi quickhammer for our flawless victory. I felt so spoiled by having two amazingly smart and kind people to help me get introduced to the forum and it was not long after that that I realized miraculously that was almost everyone who plays and contributes here in forum mafia. Looking forward to 100 more games and keeping this gem of a community alive!
:) :)

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=4412.0 I believe this is the biggest game we've ever had, also ran by Robz. Maybe it can give someone some indication what a game this size might look like. Is 164 pages also the longest we've ever gone?

I'm very pumped for this!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2017, 03:12:55 pm »

/in
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 03:25:45 pm »

/in! Galzria, nice to see you! I've read many and more of your games and is a fan :)

Thank you! I'm super excited to be back and playing. It's been so long now... But I couldn't pass up this milestone of a game! I'm just sad that my original scumbuddy Robz can't mod and play simultaneously!

Mafia Record:

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 03:27:27 pm »

/in

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 03:27:59 pm »

Thank you! I'm super excited to be back and playing. It's been so long now... But I couldn't pass up this milestone of a game! I'm just sad that my original scumbuddy Robz can't mod and play simultaneously!

Can't he? :) Knowing Robz I wouldn't be surprised..
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 03:37:30 pm »

There was once a bastard game where all players were Robz888: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=2969.0

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 03:38:33 pm »

/in :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 03:46:06 pm »

There was once a bastard game where all players were Robz888: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=2969.0

I was going to say I liked the bastard game where axle played twice...then I saw ehalcyon signed up three times! What lunacy
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 03:52:58 pm »

/in
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 04:12:57 pm »

Well, /in

The game that the setup is based upon is Mafia 40, not Mafia 50, by the way.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 04:16:52 pm »

Well, /in

The game that the setup is based upon is Mafia 40, not Mafia 50, by the way.

Thank you! Fixed. This is, in fact, the exact reason I petitioned the community to stop using Roman numerals.

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=11311.0

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2017, 04:18:40 pm »

/in
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2017, 04:40:50 pm »

/tag
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 181  All

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.