Miscellaneous > Introductions

Hello! Im new!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: McGarnacle on April 10, 2017, 04:24:43 pm ---Respect is like people agreeing with what you say.

--- End quote ---

Well, it's a lot more complicated than that. Actually I'd say that 90-93% of respect is given for other reasons — mostly jokes that people find funny, but also basically any post that people appreciate for any reason (like interesting game reports or articles or organizing tournaments and stuff), and you can get respect when you're exactly one respect off of a funny number like 100 or 1337 because people want to be the person putting you at that funny number, you can get respect when you're exactly at a funny number because people want to break your funny number, you can get respect on your birthday because people want to congratulate you, and you can get respect when you join because people want to welcome you.

arishipshape:
How do I give respect?

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: arishipshape on April 10, 2017, 04:37:34 pm ---How do I give respect?

--- End quote ---

At the top right corner of every post, right next to the quote button, you can see an arrow that's pointing upwards. You can click on that.

arishipshape:

--- Quote from: Awaclus on April 10, 2017, 04:41:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: arishipshape on April 10, 2017, 04:37:34 pm ---How do I give respect?

--- End quote ---

At the top right corner of every post, right next to the quote button, you can see an arrow that's pointing upwards. You can click on that.

--- End quote ---
You got my first respect for explaining how respect works. ::)
EDIT: How do you know which of your posts got respect?

ThetaSigma12:

--- Quote from: arishipshape on April 10, 2017, 04:53:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: Awaclus on April 10, 2017, 04:41:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You got my first respect for explaining how respect works. ::)
EDIT: How do you know which of your posts got respect?

--- End quote ---
You can see the number in the corner of how much respect it got and hit the upvote arrow to see who upvoted it. You won't get notifications or something if that's what you mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version