Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38  All

Author Topic: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (it ended)  (Read 97031 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (lesgo!)
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2017, 11:49:26 am »

Yeah, if SA was town, wouldn't they be quickhammered now?

vote: SA
I'm assuming the scum wincon is controlling half of town. I can't think of any way scum could get killed at night by town.

PPE: Lalight - right, I missed the Calamitas/SA possibility. 
PPE: Robz is mega buddying Lalight.

LaLight is town. If he's not, GG. You have to make calls at the end, and it's call-making time. And also, you are implicitly doing the same thing, because you know LL is town too, albeit for different reasons.

@Robz.

If you're scum you win.
Argh.
Wanted to vote: Calamitas
Nowhere to run yet.

What does "nowhere to run yet" mean?

Also, yes, but I'm never lynching you at this point so it's also true for me: if you're scum, brilliantly well played, you deserve this.

You were scum there

What game was that? What?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2017, 11:50:24 am »

M88. You can click a signature on top of the quote :)
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2017, 12:05:29 pm »

11 pages into M88. I can't wait to see Jake in action in this game.

He's very young, and actively improving. I'm going to scumread anyone who goes out of the way to rile him up based on his early games. Set a good example rather than digging for old dirt :-)

I'm not being sarcastic or saying that in a mean way. I respect anyone who doesn't beat around the bush and just speaks their mind, even if it pushes the envelope a little bit.
Thank you and my mind say your scum because you like the nats!!! Jk I though LL might be town this game but then that awful stuff with robz just reversed my thinking.
I am serious

?

False contribution which is easy to make and is quite useful not only for town
Semirandomly calling Robz/Joseph/Jake or Andrew scumteam. Just to see if i was right in the end
Also ?????????????
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2017, 12:06:54 pm »

Semirandomly calling Robz/Joseph/Jake or Andrew scumteam. Just to see if i was right in the end

Two scums, my friend! You really haven't been looking much at the set-up, huh? :-P
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2017, 12:08:21 pm »

He's very young, and actively improving. I'm going to scumread anyone who goes out of the way to rile him up based on his early games. Set a good example rather than digging for old dirt :-)

I'm not being sarcastic or saying that in a mean way. I respect anyone who doesn't beat around the bush and just speaks their mind, even if it pushes the envelope a little bit.
Thank you and my mind say your scum because you like the nats!!! Jk I though LL might be town this game but then that awful stuff with robz just reversed my thinking.
I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

Well, it's still semirandom based on that i think some people are more townie/scummy than others. Talking about you, you rolecop with results comment looks scummy to me

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2017, 12:09:24 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

Well, it's still semirandom based on that i think some people are more townie/scummy than others. Talking about you, you rolecop with results comment looks scummy to me
Vote: LaLight
She's a bit scummy
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2017, 12:09:45 pm »

Two scums, my friend! You really haven't been looking much at the set-up, huh? :-P

Oh gosh. I am not faking all this stuff I swear. Robz/Joseph then :)

Ppe

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2017, 12:10:21 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

What rolecop results thing?? I simply said that the rolecop shouldn't claim D1
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2017, 12:10:46 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

She's a bit scummy

As far as i am okay with any pronoun whatsoever, we met in person, man!

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2017, 12:12:44 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

Yeah, that very comment

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2017, 12:14:50 pm »

Again, guys, I am not saying that any of you are conf!scum. It's just how i feel. Don't get aggressive

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2017, 12:19:51 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

She's a bit scummy

And that's why I know you're female

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2017, 12:22:06 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

She's a bit scummy

It's either a joke or misunderstanding cause i am a dark-haired guy. But ugh, let's not derail

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2017, 12:24:20 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

She's a bit scummy

It's either a joke or misunderstanding cause i am a dark-haired guy. But ugh, let's not derail
It was a joke lol. Trying to convince people of things that are wrong

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (D1!)
« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2017, 12:25:09 pm »

Didn't convince me tho :D

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2017, 12:31:36 pm »

Ya I think LaLight is town now.  unvote

I'm inclined to feel townier on you for this exchange, but tell me, were you deliberately putting pressure on LL given how he can get flustered, or did you genuinely think he'd slipped?

I wanted to put pressure on him to see if he really figured out that he couldn't slip that way.  I figured if he was town, he would try to defend himself before realizing it couldn't possibly be a slip, where if he were scum, he would instantly realize that it was impossible for it to be a scum slip.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2017, 12:33:00 pm »

Ok ok, we realize you are town, stop it with the townslips.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2017, 12:33:14 pm »

I am serious

?

Also ?????????????

What awful stuff?

Yeah, that very comment
How is saying my opion on a issue scummy? Also wouldn't scum want rolecop to claim so they could kill them??????
Baseball For Life

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2017, 12:35:02 pm »

Ya I think LaLight is town now.  unvote

I'm inclined to feel townier on you for this exchange, but tell me, were you deliberately putting pressure on LL given how he can get flustered, or did you genuinely think he'd slipped?

I wanted to put pressure on him to see if he really figured out that he couldn't slip that way.  I figured if he was town, he would try to defend himself before realizing it couldn't possibly be a slip, where if he were scum, he would instantly realize that it was impossible for it to be a scum slip.

I would conclude the opposite I think.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2017, 12:37:23 pm »

It was a joke lol. Trying to convince people of things that are wrong

Hey, there's photographic evidence of what several of us look like over in the "Post your photo" thread.

You know who's most interested in convincing people of lies? Scum...
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2017, 12:38:41 pm »

How is saying my opion on a issue scummy? Also wouldn't scum want rolecop to claim so they could kill them??????

It depends on the setup but we already discussed all of this.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2017, 12:40:39 pm »

Vote Count 1.1

pingpongsam (2): SpaceAnemone, pingpongsam
SpaceAnemone (1): AndrewisFTTW
Robz888 (1): LaLight
LaLight (1): Joseph2302

not voting (4): JaketheBaseballGod22, Robz888, Dylan32, gkrieg13

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends Tuesday, March 28th at 5pm forum time.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:57:27 pm by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »

I think for now I'm gonna Vote: Gkrieg because I don't like how in his first few posts it seems like he knows there is a role cop and knows the setup (scum does). Also I have never seen gkrieg come out and talk about setup like this asap
Baseball For Life

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2017, 12:46:41 pm »

Vote Count 1.1

pingpongsam (2): SpaceAnemone, pingpongsam
SpaceAnemone (1): AndrewisFTTW
Robz888 (1): LaLight
LaLight (1): Joseph2302

not voting (4): JaketheBaseballGod22, Robz888, Dylan32, AndrewisFTTW.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends Tuesday, March 28th at 5pm forum time.

Andrew is both voting me and not voting. Meanwhile gkrieg has evaporated...

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2017, 12:47:14 pm »

I think for now I'm gonna Vote: Gkrieg because I don't like how in his first few posts it seems like he knows there is a role cop and knows the setup (scum does). Also I have never seen gkrieg come out and talk about setup like this asap

He designed tis setup, of course he has an opinion on it.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38  All

Page created in 2.266 seconds with 20 queries.