Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38  All

Author Topic: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (it ended)  (Read 96953 times)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (D3)
« Reply #675 on: April 06, 2017, 02:01:58 pm »

I completely disagree. What you're essentially saying here is:

1) Andrew didn't hammer pps, which is towny
2) Andrew left me at L-1, which is scummy
3) Joseph had a town read on me, and didn't hammer, which is towny
4) Joseph was at L-1 for a while with Dylan on the wagon, which is towny (ok I can see this, but Dylan unvoting would probably have been a bad look)
5) Joseph put Jake at L-1, which is scummy
5) Robz stated intent to hammer Jake, which is scummy
6) Robz hammers Dylan, which is scummy

Putting someone to L-1 and hammering are not in and of themselves scummy. It's the way it's done, the case put forward or lack thereof, and the analysis in hindsight that makes them scummy or not. In this case a big part of that would be the narrative with scum!Dylan.

Yeah, I think we just disagree on stuff :-) I think it was PPS who pointed out (a while ago now, but it's stuck with me!) that who you vote for and who you argue for don't have to be totally the same thing, and at the end of the day it's the votes that make stuff happen, so I think it's actually really telling to look at the votes. That should apply especially to games with people like Robz, who's famed for "robfuscation" as scum -- he's very talented at stupefying people with arguments and getting his way.

Did you read my summaries on Joseph and Robz? If so, what do you think of my conclusions?

Your conclusion in the Robz case was a very narrowly-run thing where I didn't feel like your argument for picking the town narrative over the scum narrative was all that strong. I liked the fact that you outlined both, though. I don't really see a Joseph re-read from you: there's a post that mentions both Dylan and Joseph, but ends up talking about Dylan's motives for things rather than Joseph's, then slides over to talking about me.. you certainly didn't treat Joseph to the same town/scum narrative thing as Robz. And really, Joseph's play is the thing I have a harder time understanding in this game, since a lot of the time he seems not to be fully paying attention, which is one possible explanation for why his play hasn't seemed more pro-town.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 06, 2017, 02:08:57 pm »

At #550, it's interesting, because Joseph puts Jake to L-1 on the wagon that Dylan started, and Jake doesn't get hammered by the other scum, so that's a bit of a scum-point for Joseph.

It's more than a bit of a scum-point, no?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 06, 2017, 02:25:10 pm »

I keep trying to find the remaining team of 2.  For some reason it is hard to see that only one of you is scum.  It looks like there are two possible teams honestly. 

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 06, 2017, 03:11:09 pm »

At #550, it's interesting, because Joseph puts Jake to L-1 on the wagon that Dylan started, and Jake doesn't get hammered by the other scum, so that's a bit of a scum-point for Joseph.

Not a lot more than a bit, with the amount that was going on around that time. Andrew could have hammered, but to a possible scum!Andrew, you probably looked like a higher-value target to scumread once you were actually doing things that could be legitimately read, and he clearly missed Jake's softclaim, which was the very next post after you'd stated your intent to hammer Jake.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 06, 2017, 07:25:28 pm »

I will say that Space keeps pushing for me, which I think is an odd thing for scum!Space to do, since scum!Space doesn't actually need to lynch me to win, and lynching me is hard. Which suggests to me that Space's views are genuine, though wrong. This is ultimately comforting since we get two chances at this and I'm more than happy to do Joseph and then Andrew if Joseph fails.

But Joseph isn't say much, by the way. Resigned scum?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 06, 2017, 11:56:57 pm »

Sorry getting to this tomorrow.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 07, 2017, 12:13:44 am »

So for me, I think it is likely that one of Andrew/Robz is the remaining scum.  I think Space is pretty solidly town at this point.  Their analysis of voting wagons was really good, and I think they have just played a townie game honestly.

Joseph just doesn't seem like scum to me.  I keep thinking back to duel mafia, where he was completely different from here, which allowed him to get to the end, and he would've won it, had it not been for a scumslip.

I'm definitely leaning Andrew over Robz.  I haven't looked too much into partner interactions with Dylan from Andrew, but I think he is scummy, and was scummy yesterday.  His Dylan vote was pretty weak, because he was the alternative wagon, so he can't get much credit for it.

Robz is just a backup.  I also think he is probably town, but I would put him as scum before Joseph.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 07, 2017, 12:26:25 am »

So for me, I think it is likely that one of Andrew/Robz is the remaining scum.  I think Space is pretty solidly town at this point.  Their analysis of voting wagons was really good, and I think they have just played a townie game honestly.

Joseph just doesn't seem like scum to me.  I keep thinking back to duel mafia, where he was completely different from here, which allowed him to get to the end, and he would've won it, had it not been for a scumslip.

I'm definitely leaning Andrew over Robz.  I haven't looked too much into partner interactions with Dylan from Andrew, but I think he is scummy, and was scummy yesterday.  His Dylan vote was pretty weak, because he was the alternative wagon, so he can't get much credit for it.

Robz is just a backup.  I also think he is probably town, but I would put him as scum before Joseph.

Space is town because of these reasons. Cool.
Joseph is town because of these reasons. Cool.
Andrew is scum because he was scummy... What?

It's been pretty frustrating for a while just being called scum with nothing to back it up. You're definitely leaning me over Robz even though you haven't looked at interactions at all. Look at the interactions, come up with a scum narrative, see if it holds any water, and THEN come back to me.

You say Joseph is town because his play is different from a scum game of his. Come on man, we all know that really doesn't mean anything and is super weak. But while you're comparing Joseph's games why not compare mine and tell me what you think?

You're the IC. Help us out here by doing some work.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 07, 2017, 12:30:09 am »

Not a lot more than a bit, with the amount that was going on around that time. Andrew could have hammered, but to a possible scum!Andrew, you probably looked like a higher-value target to scumread once you were actually doing things that could be legitimately read, and he clearly missed Jake's softclaim, which was the very next post after you'd stated your intent to hammer Jake.

So you think scum!Me would go after Robz? Then why do I have a townread on Robz?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 07, 2017, 12:35:23 am »

And how is my Dylan vote any "weaker" than anyone else's? It seemed like it was me or him and lynching me would've been bad for town. We completely stumbled into it but we're lucky we ended up lynching scum.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 07, 2017, 12:36:34 am »

It's been pretty frustrating for a while just being called scum with nothing to back it up. You're definitely leaning me over Robz even though you haven't looked at interactions at all. Look at the interactions, come up with a scum narrative, see if it holds any water, and THEN come back to me.

You say Joseph is town because his play is different from a scum game of his. Come on man, we all know that really doesn't mean anything and is super weak. But while you're comparing Joseph's games why not compare mine and tell me what you think?

I've looked a lot of the important interactions. Like the Dylan wagon. And I've also looked at Dylan's posts just not your side of the interactions.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 07, 2017, 10:13:26 am »

I've looked a lot of the important interactions. Like the Dylan wagon. And I've also looked at Dylan's posts just not your side of the interactions.

Ok great. So why am I scum? What did you gather from those important interactions that made me scum? And the Dylan wagon?

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 07, 2017, 11:48:36 am »

I will say that Space keeps pushing for me, which I think is an odd thing for scum!Space to do, since scum!Space doesn't actually need to lynch me to win, and lynching me is hard. Which suggests to me that Space's views are genuine, though wrong. This is ultimately comforting since we get two chances at this and I'm more than happy to do Joseph and then Andrew if Joseph fails.

But Joseph isn't say much, by the way. Resigned scum?
Not resigned scum.
Busy town player
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (N1)
« Reply #688 on: April 07, 2017, 06:14:25 pm »

Vote Count 3.2

Robz888 (1): Joseph2302
Joseph2302 (1): Robz888

not voting (3): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, AndrewisFTTW

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 3 ends Monday, April 10th at 6pm forum time.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 07, 2017, 08:09:53 pm »

Okay, so this is going to be 10-min exercise in picking out things that make me uncomfortable about Andrew's play, since he's complaining there's no scum narrative for what he's done.

1) Ho opens with a load of nonsense stuff, like voting a non-existent player and voting his one stated townread. That kind of play is really just designed to signal that he's a player we might not get straight answers from, and to me it's a bad first impression.

2) There's also the "I'll be here making stupid comments in the meantime." thing at #83. Weirdly, he seemed to be talking some sense in between. Oh, and then #90: "And NOW I will resume the stupid comments." He's definitely working to establish himself as the type of person who won't let people take things too seriously, and as someone who prefers to take things seriously, he's really ringing my warning bells. None of this is directly scummy. Maybe it just explains some omgus on my part. I did deliberately say I'm looking for things that make me uncomfortable (rather than things that are definitely scum-indicative).

3) #127 -- talks about reading M88, which was covert affairs, and seems to be trying to bait Jake slightly. This is not pro-town.

4) He's making a few slight pushes at Jake. #219 is another one.

5) #252: backs Robz's entirely wrong interpretation of why I was trying to question Jake.

6) #294: still legitimizing Robz's lies about me!

7) #321: Makes up a whole narrative about why I was voting for PPS, which is utterly wrong. This was no case of "here's a scum narrative and here's a town narrative", it was a pure "SA did this set of things and look isn't it scummy" narrative. Votes for me, putting me up to an unannounced L-1.

8 ) #338: Tries to find a load of things to disagree with in what I've been saying. Seems to lose interest when I show that I'm making actual sense, but he doesn't move his vote.

9) #345: This is deliberate taunting! That post felt very annoying, because he's clearly flaunting the fact that he has the power to unvote, but has "chosen" not to pay any attention to my predicament. Then apologises about the L-1 without doing anything about the vote, which very much just rubs it in. The line a few posts later about "Speaking of slow, the line in this museum is ridiculous" (#351) seems designed for much the same effect of showing off about how much he's deliberately ignoring the fact I'm actually worried about being left at L-1. This is definitely not a pleasant or concerned townie way to play.

10) #371: Still deliberately voting.

11) #375: Now we add condescending to the list...

12) #400: partial case on gkrieg.

13) #427: Reacts with a snarky "sure, single me out" response when I ask why nobody was considering Andrew in the question of whether to lynch Robz or Jake. It genuinely seemed like both Dylan and gkrieg had just forgotten about Andrew's existence in their PoE. In Dylan's case, he's engineered his narrative so that he's only talking about the on-wagon set, so neatly gets to leave Andrew off. The fact that Andrew himself didn't see the clear fact that he was missing from any of this could actually be a bit of a scumslip, since in his mind as scum, he'd only be trying to frame people who're actually town.

14) #432: Urgh, why does he keep picking at me in a critical way. It's not like I don't justify every single thing he picks at. It just feels like he's trying to find something to frame me with, having realised that he can make me annoyed and defensive, since I already know I tend to get mislynched more often when I get defensive (but it's a hard habit to break).

15) #484: reads Jake's post as a townslip. This would be easier to do for a scum who knows for sure that Jake is town, since to town it actually doesn't look much like a townslip at all. Even Dylan picked up on that a few posts later.

Anyway, it's been way more than 10 mins, and I really have to go to bed now, so I'll finish this another time if more scumreadable things are required. I'm not going to be posting much tomorrow because I'll be in London restricted to phone posting while doing fun stuff for my birthday :-) Home on Sunday afternoon sometime.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: April 07, 2017, 08:33:47 pm »

I'm not complaining that there's no scum narrative for me, I'm saying nobody has put one forward. Jeez. One sentence in and I already had to correct you. Ok, NOW I can read what you posted.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 07, 2017, 09:51:32 pm »

I'll make a longer response when I get home but I just want to say this:

We are not playing "Lynch the Person Who Makes You the Most Uncomfortable". We're playing Mafia. Out goal is to lynch those we think are scum, assuming you're town, not just people you disagree with. I know we don't agree on much and you probably think I'm an asshole but that really doesn't mean anything. And I feel like you're not giving me the benefit of the doubt anyway. For example, I wasn't "baiting" Jake as you said I was. I legitimately like how he plays and I was excited to see him get in the game. He has a very honest, nothing-to-prove attitude and I respect that. I know you can't really tell because this is the internet but please, don't jump to conclusions like that when you don't have all the information.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 07, 2017, 11:59:06 pm »

Okay, so this is going to be 10-min exercise in picking out things that make me uncomfortable about Andrew's play, since he's complaining there's no scum narrative for what he's done.

1) Ho opens with a load of nonsense stuff, like voting a non-existent player and voting his one stated townread. That kind of play is really just designed to signal that he's a player we might not get straight answers from, and to me it's a bad first impression.

No, this is a signal that I'm playing a game, and I'm trying to have a little fun with the game I'm playing. Aren't I allowed to have a little fun? I mean if my first posts were like "Alright guys time to get serious. I think SA is scummy because..." etc., right now you'd be saying it was a bad first impression because I'm signaling that I'm trying way too hard to act towny or whatever. There's nothing I could've done here that would've pleased you, and that's ok. I'm not here to please you or even try to leave a good impression, whatever that means. I'm here to lynch scum.

2) There's also the "I'll be here making stupid comments in the meantime." thing at #83. Weirdly, he seemed to be talking some sense in between. Oh, and then #90: "And NOW I will resume the stupid comments." He's definitely working to establish himself as the type of person who won't let people take things too seriously, and as someone who prefers to take things seriously, he's really ringing my warning bells. None of this is directly scummy. Maybe it just explains some omgus on my part. I did deliberately say I'm looking for things that make me uncomfortable (rather than things that are definitely scum-indicative).

Again, I'm trying to have a little fun. But to look at them and say they're DEFINITELY part of my evil master plan to not take what I say seriously? Why the hell would I want anyone to not take me seriously? What is the point of doing all these rereads, responding to all of you about your suspicions on me, making cases, etc. if I didn't want any of it taken seriously? I don't understand this.

3) #127 -- talks about reading M88, which was covert affairs, and seems to be trying to bait Jake slightly. This is not pro-town.

I addressed the Jake part already but what exactly isn't pro-town about me saying I'm excited that Jake is in this game?

4) He's making a few slight pushes at Jake. #219 is another one.

What do you mean by "push"? Here's #219:

Jake can you auto /in to every game I join please?

Another joke, in response to his "I will hammer at 12:00 forum time". I just liked how he put it all out there and didn't care what anybody else thought about it. It makes things more interesting/fun.

5) #252: backs Robz's entirely wrong interpretation of why I was trying to question Jake.

6) #294: still legitimizing Robz's lies about me!

Here is #294:

Will SA lynch SA? 

Anyway, I'll catch up on this later today. I hammered because I thought there was a high likelihood of PPS actually being scum but I guess was wrong. LaLight seems like a strange kill.

I also thought there was a high likelihood. I think hammering in that situation is pretty townie, actually.

I'm still not a huge fan of SA's naysaying. Vote: Space

You mean naysaying the wagon yesterday? Because I was doing that too.

Just because you disagree with someone's assessment doesn't mean the other person is lying. And I like how you go after me when I was actually trying to pressure Robz here, and not you.

7) #321: Makes up a whole narrative about why I was voting for PPS, which is utterly wrong. This was no case of "here's a scum narrative and here's a town narrative", it was a pure "SA did this set of things and look isn't it scummy" narrative. Votes for me, putting me up to an unannounced L-1.

Uh... I found your vote scummy so I voted for you. How is this a problem? Just because it wasn't up to SA's voting standards (i.e. don't vote for SA) doesn't mean I'm not going to put a vote down anyway. And yes, I missed that it was L-1 and apologized for it.

8 ) #338: Tries to find a load of things to disagree with in what I've been saying. Seems to lose interest when I show that I'm making actual sense, but he doesn't move his vote.

I didn't respond within 10 minutes so I guess that means I lost interest and/or was intimidated by your sense-making. Yup. You got me. Also enough with this L-1 nonsense. I didn't feel like moving my vote so I didn't and I don't care how many times you tell me I should've or how many times you complain or call me scummy for it or whatever, I don't regret it and it's a complete and utter non-issue. I can't believe you are still bringing this up.

9) #345: This is deliberate taunting! That post felt very annoying, because he's clearly flaunting the fact that he has the power to unvote, but has "chosen" not to pay any attention to my predicament. Then apologises about the L-1 without doing anything about the vote, which very much just rubs it in. The line a few posts later about "Speaking of slow, the line in this museum is ridiculous" (#351) seems designed for much the same effect of showing off about how much he's deliberately ignoring the fact I'm actually worried about being left at L-1. This is definitely not a pleasant or concerned townie way to play.

Here is #345:

I'm not choosing to ignore you, I'm choosing not to obsessively check in on this game and read and respond to everything immediately like I have done before, and I'm enjoying this slower pace. Besides, I've been a little busy. I'm about to walk into a museum right now!

Oh and sorry for the unannounced L-1, I didn't notice. I keep forgetting there are only 7 of us in this game right now.

THIS is taunting!? THIS? This post right here^? That one? Are... are you.... this post!? The.... I.... buh.... whaaa?

Ok I think I am slightly less flabbergasted now. Ahem. I apologized for not realizing it was L-1. I DID NOT and WILL NOT apologize for putting you to L-1. I don't understand why you are completely obsessed with this. I'm also sorry to disappoint you by saying my comment about being in line at the museum was, alas, also not part of my evil master plan. I was just super bored of standing in line at the museum. And no, I didn't care about you being at L-1 because I had a scumread on you and wanted you to be lynched.

10) #371: Still deliberately voting.

Yes.

11) #375: Now we add condescending to the list...

Yup, I'm rude and mean and rude.

12) #400: partial case on gkrieg.

13) #427: Reacts with a snarky "sure, single me out" response when I ask why nobody was considering Andrew in the question of whether to lynch Robz or Jake. It genuinely seemed like both Dylan and gkrieg had just forgotten about Andrew's existence in their PoE. In Dylan's case, he's engineered his narrative so that he's only talking about the on-wagon set, so neatly gets to leave Andrew off. The fact that Andrew himself didn't see the clear fact that he was missing from any of this could actually be a bit of a scumslip, since in his mind as scum, he'd only be trying to frame people who're actually town.

I thought you meant "why hasn't Andrew responded to this discussion yet?", so that's where the "sure, single me out" comment came from. Clearly I misunderstood what you were saying.

14) #432: Urgh, why does he keep picking at me in a critical way. It's not like I don't justify every single thing he picks at. It just feels like he's trying to find something to frame me with, having realised that he can make me annoyed and defensive, since I already know I tend to get mislynched more often when I get defensive (but it's a hard habit to break).

All I did was ask you a question! Here it is:

What haven't we talked about? D1 we just went around in circles until we realized we were accomplishing nothing. By all means if you think we need to discuss something else about the setup that we haven't touched upon, go for it!

Sorry.. just found this post half-written in another phone tab.

Things I think we should have thought through a bit more include the possible implications of putting so many fake and possibly-real night results out the there, and what this means for being able to catch scum out by forcing them to manufacture fake claims so early (this is one reason I expect scum!Robz would be dead against it), and what happened to gkrieg's follow-the-cop idea that didn't get fully talked about in D1. There's tons of theory stuff, really. I guess I'm too used to having Calamitas or silver or those sorts of people around, since they're usually also quite interested in that sort of speculation.

I think if a town PR was confident he caught scum he would say so. I don't think a scum fakeclaim would get them very far. But anyway, if you're so concerned with all of this how come you didn't bring it up D1 instead of now?

And besides, like I said I had a scumread on you and I wanted to ask you questions and get some more responses from you.

15) #484: reads Jake's post as a townslip. This would be easier to do for a scum who knows for sure that Jake is town, since to town it actually doesn't look much like a townslip at all. Even Dylan picked up on that a few posts later.

I don't think you can fairly say that "town would do this, scum would do that" in any situation. I really don't buy into that at all.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 08, 2017, 11:43:01 am »

Andrew what has made you townie?  What proves you are town?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 08, 2017, 11:59:00 am »

Andrew what has made you townie?  What proves you are town?

To start with I was trying to not to have us stumble into the pps mislynch. I've been asking people questions trying to figure out what their motivations are, making cases and scumhunting, trying to find scum narratives and doing POE to try and make sure we don't mislynch again. And I'm trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and not OMGUS. For example, I posted that I think SA is town based on their interactions and reads with Dylan. My gut says they're scum and I feel like they've intentionally twisted my words and stretched the truth many times but I think Dylan and SA townreading eachother all game is a huge risk for partners, so SA is not my preferred lynch for today.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 08, 2017, 12:50:49 pm »

vote: Andrew

Part of it is gut, part of it is how he reacted to the Dylan wagon, part of it is gut

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (D2)
« Reply #696 on: April 08, 2017, 12:55:41 pm »

Vote: Dylan is safe for now. I'd consider a Jake lynch, Space not such a good lynch IMO

Vote Count 2.Joseph

SpaceAnemone (3): Robz888, AndrewisFTTW, JaketheBaseballGod22
Dylan32 (1): Joseph2302
Joseph2302 (2): Dylan32, SpaceAnemone

not voting (1): gkrieg13

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day 2 ends Saturday, April 1st at 6pm forum time.

So 12 hours to go, Space is on L-1

These posts from Joseph, along with his general towniness are what make me sure he is town.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 08, 2017, 12:56:41 pm »

Also I'm glad no one could counterclaim me, because I come off the scummiest from yesterday's wagon.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (D2)
« Reply #698 on: April 08, 2017, 01:10:54 pm »

So here is Robz as the Jake wagon is falling apart (Joseph had voted for Jake at this time, and away from Dylan).  So he is the first person on the wagon and actively tries to get others on the wagon.

Mehhh I really don't like the Jake lynch. What else can we do?

Vote: Dylan

Vote: Jake this is L-1

Seems a better lynch option than gkrieg

Why not Dylan? You should vote Dylan.

And this is Andrew right after (Like literally the post after the last quote).

Vote: Robz

Stating intent to hammer and then pulling off for seemingly no reason. Trying to avoid the lynch of his partner maybe?

So Robz chooses scum to go after when a wagon 55 minutes to lynch falls apart.  Andrew goes after Robz. 

Also I thought Jake was town but Robz pulling that move is scummy as hell. I think lynching either one would be good at this point.

Then Andrew tries to get the lynch to go back to being between Robz and Jake, because he hasn't seen the Jake claim.

Oh right Jake is at L-1.

Intent to hammer.

Jake do you want to claim?

Okay, well you missed something big. Jake essentially claimed Doctor, so we probably shouldn't lynch him.

Really? I guess I missed that.

unvote

Let me go back and read again.

Andrew gets the claim after Jake actually claims.

Ok cool, this is actually good I think that you guys claimed. I was leaning scum on Dylan earlier for the way he was pressing Jake.

We sure he's on L-2? I don't wanna derphammer.

And finally goes for Dylan.

I'm fine with Dylan or Andrew. It's close but I probably narrowly prefer Dylan.

And this is how Robz responds.  I think with the momentum going either way (between Dylan and Andrew) Robz doesn't choose to bus his partner here.

Vote: Dylan I guess trust the PR

PPE: 2

And Joseph comes in and gets on the wagon with crappy reasoning.  Not something scum does.  Something busy town!Joseph definitely does.

Oh I saw Joseph's vote but didn't account for Gkrieg moving his vote.

Andrew's vote would be super townie, if he weren't the other viable wagon really.

Thinking about it a bit longer, I think Andrew missing the Jake thing is probably townier, rather than scummier.

Once again Robz kind of had the choice to pivot back to Andrew, but didn't.

So from this, I really just don't think Joseph can possibly be scum.  SA actually came out the conf!town bucket, and goes into the possibles bucket.

I think I would say my order right now is Andrew>Space>Robz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joseph

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 08, 2017, 02:31:32 pm »

vote: Andrew

Part of it is gut, part of it is how he reacted to the Dylan wagon, part of it is gut

Cool. Glad I could waste all of my time answering your questions. There's literally nothing I could say that would convince you I'm town.

Andrew's vote would be super townie, if he weren't the other viable wagon really.

I disagree. It would be super scummy if I wasn't the other viable wagon. I mostly voted Dylan because mislynching me would've been bad for town. And besides, I was starting to find Dylan scummy for how he was going after Jake earlier in the day.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38  All

Page created in 0.267 seconds with 19 queries.