Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38  All

Author Topic: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (it ended)  (Read 97055 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (N2)
« Reply #650 on: April 04, 2017, 02:03:12 pm »

I was townie and around when it counted: lynching scum Dylan. You ended the day voting for the Doctor, if I remember correctly...

One townie act in the game, that would be super-easy for a bussing scum player to perform for town-cred... you can see why I'm sceptical, right?

I think it should be fairly straightforward to deduce that I am likely town at this point.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 04, 2017, 02:10:29 pm »

I was townie and around when it counted: lynching scum Dylan. You ended the day voting for the Doctor, if I remember correctly...

One townie act in the game, that would be super-easy for a bussing scum player to perform for town-cred... you can see why I'm sceptical, right?

I think it should be fairly straightforward to deduce that I am likely town at this point.

Why?  What townie things have you done?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 04, 2017, 02:24:49 pm »

Besides being a pivotal vote for Dylan instead of Andrew? I think you'll find my play here mirrors almost exactly my play from Mafia 96, which is now over, in which I was also a Vanilla Townie.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 04, 2017, 03:04:54 pm »

Besides being a pivotal vote for Dylan instead of Andrew? I think you'll find my play here mirrors almost exactly my play from Mafia 96, which is now over, in which I was also a Vanilla Townie.
Voooootee:Robz
Trying the town cred too much
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (D3)
« Reply #654 on: April 04, 2017, 07:34:41 pm »

Robz reread.

D1

Says the claiming results idea is not a good one:

Says LL's "scumsip" wasn't a scumslip:

Not a scumslip in my book. I default of the singular masculine pronoun in a variety of situations.

Also the Rolecop claiming sounds fun and exciting but is probably not a good idea. I just looked at the setups and and it doesn't seem to have much benefit in any of them.

Also, I don't understand setup 6. Town gets a Watcher and a Rolecop, but there's nothing for the Rolecop to rolecop except the Watcher? These seems like a real bad one for town.

Ranks the setups and gets voted for it by LL. I agree with LL about the weak contribution but I guess Robz felt like there was nothing else for him to say at this point in the game.

Setups, ranked best-for-town to best-for-scum

3. rolecop, 2-shot doctor, jailkeeper, 4 VTs ; roleblocker, roleblocker
4. 2-shot doctor, tracker, 5 VTs ; compulsive visitor, goon
5. 2-shot doctor, rolecop, 5 VTs ; tracker, goon
7. watcher, tracker, 5 VTs ; 1-shot ninja, goon
1. jailkeeper, dayvig, 5 VTs ; JOAT (1-shot strongman/roleblocker), goon
2. rolecop, jailkeeper, 5 VTs ; roleblocker, goon
6. rolecop, watcher, 5 VTs ; goon, goon

Vote: Robz888

I am serious

?

False contribution which is easy to make and is quite useful not only for town

Yeah, it's not a great contribution, but I felt like doing it anyway.

I did make a good contribution, though. I said your scumslip wasn't a scumslip.

Which was obvious. Not like I was at L-1 or something

Townreads LL:

Or are you trying to buddy me? *looks suspicious*

PPE

I do actually think you're not scum for once!

Votes pps for seemingly no reason, putting him to L-1 without announcing it:

Vote: PPS

Says he supports hammering and then provides reasons after the fact:

I did not realize it was L-1 when I voted for PPS.

I support hammering him.

What? But for how why though?

vote: Robz

He is, by his own admission, scum.

Also, this feels like a spontaneous wagon that scum would go "ugh, seriously?" over, rather than a wagon meticulously guided by scum.

I think here he is saying the longer D1 takes the more likely we are to lynch town instead of scum? I don't really get this.

You guys really want to hammer right this second? This game has been going for like 2 days.
we should just get D1 out of the way asap and if PPS wants to volunteer to end it then he can go ahead and do it.

How much information do you think PPS's flip will give us now, compared to letting D1 run its course more completely and generating a bunch more interactions between players who may or may not then get flipped later?

How likely do you think it is that he'll flip scum if someone hammers now?

I think it's more likely we lynch town if this day continues. The flip will be informational as is, sure.

Calls SA hedgy and scummy:

So Space is simultaneously voting for PPS but also scared about PPS actually getting lynched. Scummy.

Eggs on LL:

intent to hammer

Send us home, LL!

D2

Votes SA for supposedly "naysaying" against pps's wagon:

Will SA lynch SA? 

Anyway, I'll catch up on this later today. I hammered because I thought there was a high likelihood of PPS actually being scum but I guess was wrong. LaLight seems like a strange kill.

I also thought there was a high likelihood. I think hammering in that situation is pretty townie, actually.

I'm still not a huge fan of SA's naysaying. Vote: Space

There's a long absence and then he reappears before deadline.

Suspects Gkrieg... kinda. Joseph is null. Jake is null. He doesn't want to lynch SA anymore. Wants to lynch me... but not really. Then he tries for Gkrieg.

Caught up! So, I actually think gkrieg is maybe scum, although I don't know if we could possibly get a wagon going on him in the next 2 hours.

Gkrieg has gotten almost no votes and very little suspicion, despite being extremely active and pursuing cases on others, and getting into disagreements. He's playing extremely savvy.

Do I think this strongly? Eh, I'm not sure. Honestly, those last pages were rough. I was changing my mind about Joseph and Jake from post to post. On one hand I do see the case against Jake, but then I also see a little bit of the old town Jake in there. With Joseph, I liked the scum slip argument, but on the other hand those almost ever hold water.

I don't want to lynch SA anymore, at all.

I would lynch Andrew, I guess. No real reason. Who's here? We have two hours, right?

almost never* hold water

Vote: Gkrieg

Still unsure about his vote:

Caught up! So, I actually think gkrieg is maybe scum, although I don't know if we could possibly get a wagon going on him in the next 2 hours.

Gkrieg has gotten almost no votes and very little suspicion, despite being extremely active and pursuing cases on others, and getting into disagreements. He's playing extremely savvy.

Do I think this strongly? Eh, I'm not sure. Honestly, those last pages were rough. I was changing my mind about Joseph and Jake from post to post. On one hand I do see the case against Jake, but then I also see a little bit of the old town Jake in there. With Joseph, I liked the scum slip argument, but on the other hand those almost ever hold water.

I would lynch Andrew, I guess. No real reason. Who's here? We have two hours, right?

Is that really it?  I'm active and being town read by a lot of people?  I would also argue that I have gotten plenty of suspicion. Certainly not "very little" as you state.

Very little relative to everyone else. Almost no one has voted for you. Just Jake on Day 1, and then Jake on Day 2 after you started pushing him.

Am I wrong? very possibly! I don't know what else to tell you. I can't commit to strong opinions at this point, since nothing that's happened so far would justify them.

Strongly townreads SA:

I'm voting for gkrieg in part to move my vote from SA, who doesn't read like scum to me anymore. But I would attach myself to a more serious wagon, if I knew how the votes stand. I guess I can go do a count myself...

Gkrieg pushes back again and Robz moves his vote to me, says he would also vote Dylan, and realizes he's suspecting and sheeping Gkrieg at the same time:

Is that really it?  I'm active and being town read by a lot of people?  I would also argue that I have gotten plenty of suspicion. Certainly not "very little" as you state.

Very little relative to everyone else. Almost no one has voted for you. Just Jake on Day 1, and then Jake on Day 2 after you started pushing him.

Am I wrong? very possibly! I don't know what else to tell you. I can't commit to strong opinions at this point, since nothing that's happened so far would justify them.

Once again, how am I scum from that?

I don't know, because scum are better at avoiding engaging in suspicious behavior than town. Though this holds less water for you.

I mean, you're right, my case is thin. I'll move to an even thinner case, then:

Vote: Andrew

Would also lynch Dylan for similarly thin reasons.

Gah, I'm simultaneously suspecting and sheeping gkrieg.

Isn't picky at all about who we should lynch:

Honestly we just need a lynch.

Almost hammers Jake:

Intent to hammer Jake

Switches to Dylan after Jake pretty much claims:

Vote: Dylan

Prefers Dylan or me, doesn't say why:

I'm fine with Dylan or Andrew. It's close but I probably narrowly prefer Dylan.

Votes me, sheeping Gkrieg again:

So can we lynch Andrew yet?

Certainly. Vote: Andrew

And then finally hammers Dylan:

Vote: Dylan

Thinking about it a bit longer, I think Andrew missing the Jake thing is probably townier, rather than scummier.

So he townreads LL D1, is all in for the pps lynch and scum reads SA for supposedly "naysaying" the wagon. To me it looks like SA was just asking Jake a couple question and was curious as to what he would say, and not so much that they were against the wagon. Robz votes for SA at the beginning of D2 but is pretty much absent for the rest of the day. He comes back before deadline saying he completely changed his mind about SA, votes Gkrieg, then votes for me, then Jake, then Dylan, then me, then finally hammers Dylan.

This could be taken a couple of ways:

If he's scum, he would've been testing the waters on a mislynch of Gkrieg and me. Gkrieg and me didn't work out, so he was about to hammer Jake until he claimed. He then votes his partner but switches back to me even after he says he narrowly prefers Dylan. So I guess he would be doing this so he could say he was one of the original people to push Dylan's lynch in case he gets lynched (which he did say today already), but he still wants to try someone else, hence the sheeping of Gkrieg and the vote on me. He only hammers Dylan when it's clear nobody else is getting lynched.

Town!Robz doesn't have any solid reads by deadline. He has changed his mind about SA, had a slight scum read on Gkrieg but no real case on him, and so it doesn't really matter to him who is lynched. He votes for Gkrieg but sees there's no support for a Gkrieg lynch, so he tries a wagon on me since Gkrieg is pushing it, etc. etc.

I think Robz is capable of either of these scenarios, but I think the town one makes a little more sense, especially since he wasn't around for most of the day and thus it would've been harder to create reads. And scum!Robz would still have to back up his reads with something. Scum doesn't just randomly pick a member of town and completely fabricate a case, there's usually some truth as to whether they think something is scummy or not and they go off of that. Instead, Robz just laid it out on the table and said he didn't really have any solid reads and the couple reads he did have weren't based on much. I believe him. I also think the way he acted towards Dylan at the end of yesterday doesn't really make sense if they were partners. I think he would either have a solid townread on him or a solid scumread. He would either be completely against the lynch or all for it. Instead he's kind of all over the place. So I don't see the scum narrative for it.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 05, 2017, 04:19:48 am »

I'll try and make some contributions/rereads this evening

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 05, 2017, 09:22:32 am »

I think Robz is capable of either of these scenarios, but I think the town one makes a little more sense, especially since he wasn't around for most of the day and thus it would've been harder to create reads. And scum!Robz would still have to back up his reads with something. Scum doesn't just randomly pick a member of town and completely fabricate a case, there's usually some truth as to whether they think something is scummy or not and they go off of that. Instead, Robz just laid it out on the table and said he didn't really have any solid reads and the couple reads he did have weren't based on much. I believe him. I also think the way he acted towards Dylan at the end of yesterday doesn't really make sense if they were partners. I think he would either have a solid townread on him or a solid scumread. He would either be completely against the lynch or all for it. Instead he's kind of all over the place. So I don't see the scum narrative for it.

Last game, schadd read me really well and was town, though I didn't believe him. So in the spirit of making up for that, I'm going to town read Andrew for reading me well here.

Vote: Joseph

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (N1)
« Reply #657 on: April 05, 2017, 10:25:15 am »

Vote Count 3.1

Robz888 (1): Joseph2302
Joseph2302 (1): Robz888

not voting (3): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, AndrewisFTTW

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 3 ends Monday, April 10th at 6pm forum time.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 05, 2017, 10:26:43 am »

Last game, schadd read me really well and was town, though I didn't believe him. So in the spirit of making up for that, I'm going to town read Andrew for reading me well here.

If gkrieg's quite sure it's not Joseph, and decides to vote Andrew, would you sheep the IC?
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 05, 2017, 10:39:14 am »

If gkrieg's quite sure it's not Joseph, and decides to vote Andrew, would you sheep the IC?

Uh, I don't know. Maybe?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: April 05, 2017, 10:40:36 am »

Scum read: increasing.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 05, 2017, 11:22:13 am »

On me or Robz? I assume it's on me, but I think my question is valid, since gkrieg has played more games with Joseph than the rest of us, so I'd trust his read quite highly, and so my question is a good gauge both for how confident Robz is that you're town, and of how confident we should be that he'll play along with the IC, meaning that if he tries to swing things towards another lynch later (one that might better suit a scum agenda, for instance), he can't do so without looking at least a bit more scummy if he's forced to have said he'll go along with gkrieg. The latter was my main reason for framing the question, really.

Oh, and if the thing you seem to dislike is that I'm posting little bits and piecs but not a re-read, that's just that I can't do a re-read from work because I'm switching back and forth between laptop and research server too much, but I should have a good hour or two of peace and quiet for reading later, assuming our call for arranging the f.ds Germany meet-up doesn't end up taking too long tonight!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 05, 2017, 11:28:35 am »

I really don't think Space is scum, by the way. Which means the only options are Andrew or Joseph.

I'll actually lynch either one of them, I guess, as long as we commit to lynching both of them in some order. We have enough days left to do that.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 05, 2017, 11:36:04 am »

On me or Robz? I assume it's on me, but I think my question is valid, since gkrieg has played more games with Joseph than the rest of us, so I'd trust his read quite highly, and so my question is a good gauge both for how confident Robz is that you're town, and of how confident we should be that he'll play along with the IC, meaning that if he tries to swing things towards another lynch later (one that might better suit a scum agenda, for instance), he can't do so without looking at least a bit more scummy if he's forced to have said he'll go along with gkrieg. The latter was my main reason for framing the question, really.

Oh, and if the thing you seem to dislike is that I'm posting little bits and piecs but not a re-read, that's just that I can't do a re-read from work because I'm switching back and forth between laptop and research server too much, but I should have a good hour or two of peace and quiet for reading later, assuming our call for arranging the f.ds Germany meet-up doesn't end up taking too long tonight!

I just don't think buddying the IC is a good substitute for reads and arguments, that's all. Oh and it's scummy.

I really don't think Space is scum, by the way. Which means the only options are Andrew or Joseph.

I'll actually lynch either one of them, I guess, as long as we commit to lynching both of them in some order. We have enough days left to do that.

That's not really what you implied earlier when you pointed out he was conveniently off wagon. Anyway, I'd like to lynch Joseph first, then SA. I'm pretty confident you're town.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 05, 2017, 11:40:19 am »

I don't care what I implied.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 05, 2017, 11:43:57 am »

Ok well I'm just trying to understand why you would cast suspicion on your townread.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 05, 2017, 11:57:38 am »

Ok well I'm just trying to understand why you would cast suspicion on your townread.

Fair.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M97: intrigue and treason and stuff (schadnd II) (N1)
« Reply #667 on: April 05, 2017, 05:41:31 pm »

Vote Count 3.0

not voting (5): Joseph2302, Robz888, gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, AndrewisFTTW

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 3 ends Monday, April 10th at 6pm forum time.
So my reads at the moment are:

ICs: Joseph, gkrieg
Leaning town: Space
Scum is probably one of: Robz, Andrew

I will post some more substantial, meaningful content at some point.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 05, 2017, 05:52:56 pm »

It looks like we are ending up with 2 universal town reads which is good.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 05, 2017, 06:10:04 pm »

HUH? I think Joseph is the scum, I think someone else does too, maybe Robz? And no Joseph, you are most definitely not an IC.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 05, 2017, 06:21:18 pm »

HUH? I think Joseph is the scum, I think someone else does too, maybe Robz? And no Joseph, you are most definitely not an IC.

I meant Space

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 05, 2017, 06:51:43 pm »

I meant Space

Oh, for some reason I thought you were responding directly to Joseph though that doesn't make much sense. Nevermind!

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 05, 2017, 07:29:26 pm »

Right, so the first thing I did was to look at Dylan's play, and patterns of voting behaviour around him and the three unknowns (Andrew, Joseph, Robz).

In D1, Dylan voted Joseph at #189, and then didn't move his vote for the rest of the day. If he didn't take the opportunity to move onto the PPS wagon, I think it probably means that his partner was already on the wagon, since PPS sat at L-1 from #209 up to #279 (with a four-post break after PPS himself unvoted and before Jake joined)... if neither scum was on the wagon at that point, I think there's a strong chance one of them would have hammered. That kind of gives town points to Andrew, since Joseph and Robz were on the PPS wagon.

In D2, Robz voted for me right out of the box, and Andrew left me at L-1 from #321. I stayed there till Jake moved his vote at #379, and Dylan didn't hammer in that time. Now, Dylan, gkrieg and I had established a sort of mutual townread by then, so him hammering me might have been a bit too tricky to justify. I also think it's weak evidence for the other scum maybe also being on my tail at that point: that's either Robz or Andrew, so this time the possible-townpoints go to Joseph (who also didn't hammer me, which is also positive).

Dylan joined a Joseph wagon at #386, and I took Joseph to L-1 at #393. He didn't stop being on L-1 till gkrieg unvoted at #413, so I think that's also possibly a non-partner point for Joseph. The way Dylan moved to Jake at #439 also feels in hindsight very much like a scum looking for another mislynch opportunity now that the town wagon they're on is crumbling.

At #550, it's interesting, because Joseph puts Jake to L-1 on the wagon that Dylan started, and Jake doesn't get hammered by the other scum, so that's a bit of a scum-point for Joseph. OTOH, Robz does post intent in there at #553.

There's a lot going on after that, which is a deadline thing in general, but also a common thing Robz does to confuse town when he's scum. He's more noncommittal about the whole Andrew vs Dylan thing than he implies after the fact, really, because while he seems to say he's more open to lynching Dylan than lynching Andrew, his actions are kind of delay tactics, because he doesn't just pick Dylan and run with it, he comes in late and hammers.

Okay, so that ended up a bit more general than a pure Dylan voting re-read, but I feel pretty confident that my scumminess ordering goes Robz > Andrew > Joseph at this point.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 05, 2017, 08:32:30 pm »

Right, so the first thing I did was to look at Dylan's play, and patterns of voting behaviour around him and the three unknowns (Andrew, Joseph, Robz).

In D1, Dylan voted Joseph at #189, and then didn't move his vote for the rest of the day. If he didn't take the opportunity to move onto the PPS wagon, I think it probably means that his partner was already on the wagon, since PPS sat at L-1 from #209 up to #279 (with a four-post break after PPS himself unvoted and before Jake joined)... if neither scum was on the wagon at that point, I think there's a strong chance one of them would have hammered. That kind of gives town points to Andrew, since Joseph and Robz were on the PPS wagon.

In D2, Robz voted for me right out of the box, and Andrew left me at L-1 from #321. I stayed there till Jake moved his vote at #379, and Dylan didn't hammer in that time. Now, Dylan, gkrieg and I had established a sort of mutual townread by then, so him hammering me might have been a bit too tricky to justify. I also think it's weak evidence for the other scum maybe also being on my tail at that point: that's either Robz or Andrew, so this time the possible-townpoints go to Joseph (who also didn't hammer me, which is also positive).

Dylan joined a Joseph wagon at #386, and I took Joseph to L-1 at #393. He didn't stop being on L-1 till gkrieg unvoted at #413, so I think that's also possibly a non-partner point for Joseph. The way Dylan moved to Jake at #439 also feels in hindsight very much like a scum looking for another mislynch opportunity now that the town wagon they're on is crumbling.

At #550, it's interesting, because Joseph puts Jake to L-1 on the wagon that Dylan started, and Jake doesn't get hammered by the other scum, so that's a bit of a scum-point for Joseph. OTOH, Robz does post intent in there at #553.

There's a lot going on after that, which is a deadline thing in general, but also a common thing Robz does to confuse town when he's scum. He's more noncommittal about the whole Andrew vs Dylan thing than he implies after the fact, really, because while he seems to say he's more open to lynching Dylan than lynching Andrew, his actions are kind of delay tactics, because he doesn't just pick Dylan and run with it, he comes in late and hammers.

Okay, so that ended up a bit more general than a pure Dylan voting re-read, but I feel pretty confident that my scumminess ordering goes Robz > Andrew > Joseph at this point.

I completely disagree. What you're essentially saying here is:

1) Andrew didn't hammer pps, which is towny
2) Andrew left me at L-1, which is scummy
3) Joseph had a town read on me, and didn't hammer, which is towny
4) Joseph was at L-1 for a while with Dylan on the wagon, which is towny (ok I can see this, but Dylan unvoting would probably have been a bad look)
5) Joseph put Jake at L-1, which is scummy
5) Robz stated intent to hammer Jake, which is scummy
6) Robz hammers Dylan, which is scummy

Putting someone to L-1 and hammering are not in and of themselves scummy. It's the way it's done, the case put forward or lack thereof, and the analysis in hindsight that makes them scummy or not. In this case a big part of that would be the narrative with scum!Dylan. Did you read my summaries on Joseph and Robz? If so, what do you think of my conclusions?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 05, 2017, 08:32:54 pm »

Apparently I don't like the number 7.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38  All

Page created in 3.111 seconds with 19 queries.