Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M96: Fibonacci Mafia (Game over! Scum won!)  (Read 158464 times)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M96: Fibonacci Mafia (Day 3+1)
« Reply #1450 on: April 02, 2017, 10:02:47 pm »

have more to say but haven't been in the mood
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: April 03, 2017, 04:41:56 am »

Vote Count 3+1.2

schadd (1): Robz888

Not Voting (5): Witherweaver, pingpongsam, The_Wine_Merchant, Eevee, schadd

With 5+1 alive it takes 3+1 to lynch.
Day 3+1 ends Friday, Apr 8-1 at 13-2 am FT.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: April 03, 2017, 09:44:18 am »

he is also very consistent in his resolve to lynch me, so perhaps you can understand where i'm coming from.

i've been wrong on a significant chunk of my reads this game and should probably, like, deserve to lose, and there's nothing else really that i can do (i haven't done any forum-survivor type stuff & can't really talk myself out of a mislynch if it's day 1 and nothing interesting has happened yet, let alone if i was wrong about the three folks that got lynched). note that if i am town & pps is scum, the townpoints pps earned are enough to win him the game, and at the point where pps started being consistent on an andrew lynch, the dylan lynch had already made itself possible (mcmc preferred it at the time, 802 vs. 815) and between andrew and robz (or whomstever), someone could have pushed the lynch a lot more (though fortunately for them they didn't end up needing to)
Basically, this is why i want to lynch schadd.

or robz who made a similar post. gahhh. i just feel the "if i were you guys i'd lynch me too, i probably deserve to lose" is so so often from scum that doesn't have any other argument because they've been caught. i feel schadd is winning pps over by sheer volume and effort (understandable, given how underwhelming robz has been, but we should go for the guy who has the highest chance of being scum no matter what)

I think schadd's level of effort here is scum indicative, whereas mine is town indicative. That's probably the best case I can make at this point.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: April 03, 2017, 10:14:47 am »

So much scum resignation. I'm really surprised you guys aren't editing it out.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: April 03, 2017, 11:38:59 am »

Vote: schadd

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: April 03, 2017, 11:51:37 am »

I think schadd's level of effort here is scum indicative, whereas mine is town indicative. That's probably the best case I can make at this point.
if checking out in mylo is town indicative for you remind me to policy lynch next game

So much scum resignation. I'm really surprised you guys aren't editing it out.
yeah daddy don't stop
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: April 03, 2017, 11:59:01 am »

schadd's frustration looks somewhat calculated, because it's only directed at PPS (even though here for example i just voted for him)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: April 03, 2017, 12:04:44 pm »

Here I go with a TWM reread (same disclaimers as before apply here):

DeeWon:
-Opens with a vote on Dylan well past RVS. Should note both Andrew and Robz are voting mcmc right now with the rest of the 4 person wagon being known town. This is especailly notable because shortly thereafter Robz doies a very wishy washy thing where he says he doesn't really want to lynch mcmc buts wants the informational wagon it creates. Very scummy on Robz despite the fact that I defended him at the time. Maybe the remaining scum are PPS/Robz?
-His early lynch pool is "ww, dylan, IDontplay and schadd and maaaaybe ash"?
-Let's note that right here in the game WW is already wanting to know why we are not taking a look at Andrew. Is WW good enough to go ahead and start the early suspicion halo later halo effect on a partner this early? Absolutely. Was it necessary given the game state? definitely not.
-Totally misses the EOD hammer thingy but he is off wagon which is notable and will be significant the next day.

DeeToo:
-Does not like the off wagon lynch pool that gets brought out first thing. Let's note here that I had pushed for a mcmc lynch D1 but this is going to be my soapbox for D2. I ma really feeling scum around mcmc right now but at some point I think less so but maintain the facade to try to draw in some scum (which I believe worked on Andrew)
-His position against the off wagon pool is understandable from either alignment so all in all this 100% null.
Some dilly dallying and then this interesting thing happens where Andrew votes TWM because that's the plan obvs and TWM OMGUS votes right back. Self, I say, would an intentional scum bus attempt here happen like this? Firstly, does known scum!Andrew setup the play by limiting the potential lynches to just 3 people and knowing 1 of them is his partner and then go straight to voting the partner as opposed to maybe clearing him and voting the other 2? Self, you know that is silly talk. this little interaction here sure does look like scum v town and we already know who scum is in this instance. Okay, self, carry on and see where this leads...
-Oh look, Andrew immediately suggests that mcmc (known town that I kind of suckered himi into) is his preferred lynch but would pick TWM if we're going to go off wagon (which of course is the mcmc course of action, so a little having cake and eating too).
-TWM makes valid arguments against the off-wagon notion without really trying to make it look like he must be town for doing so or any kind of partner bus thing that I would expect here if TWM was scum.
-TWM fairly handles some of the suspicions that he is a lruker and even sees town in mcmc for doing so. I'll note here that I personally never saw him as lurking. this is an internet game with people who have day jobs and his posting style perfectly reflected that fact. this isn't a chairs or that other guy I can't remember now because he posts so little I can't remember him.
-More Andrew grilling of TWM and it definitely does not look like a partner situation at all. I really think the Andrew interaction is clearing TWM at this point. The really probably should ahve killed TWM N2. TWM was clearly not around for the end of D1 and Andrew is doing a pretty terrible job of trying to paint that as scummy and worthy of TWM being the best off wagon lynch.
-TWM tries to make sense of my D1 hammer in a very towny way, here. Scum, knowing I am Town, can't help themselves to not try to make this a lynch platform. Robz exempted ofc because he knows exactly what I am doing.
-Some good analysis and interactions with known townsfolk where he is not trying to make any committed positions against anyone although he has been pretty busy fighting off the idea that maybe he should be the one to die. This is a super town vibe as D2 starts to wind down.
-He clearly doesn't understand what I was doing when I started voting Andrew where I think a scum partnered TWM would have done a lot more with my switch over. Soon thereafter he analyzes the growing Andrew wagon in a 100% null sort of way.
-Let us note that at this point the Andrew wagon is, in order of appearance TWM, WW, PPS, Eevee. Does that look like a scum bus about to happen? I think not. But this is where I want to look into exactly how things broke down and Dylan got lynched instead.
-But wait, there's more. TWM starts doing in depth analysis on the 3 or 4 ideas he posited earlier about why the andrew wagon is stalling and holy smokes this looks towny AF. If he is a scum partner he is flat out shotgun bussing any potential scum aprtners while saying towny things about the known townies.
-Lookie here, WW concurs. Null tell because this looks so towny to me today because of what I know now that I didn't know then. That said, I remember reading WW post that then and feeling better about both of these guys even though I couldn't put a finger on why. I suppose this was n opportune time for a scum!WW to argue as he was perfectly positioned to do so. Instead I think he did well to identify a town cohort.
-Andrew flounders wondering why the mcmc case can't stick and tried to leverage the fact that others had cased him, but somehow omits me because I surely had. this is just weird in an anecdotal way.
-TWM says he could vote for WW. That's leftfield enough. Maybe it was just a reaction to feeling some confirmation bias? I do that nowadays because I can be manipulated by people telling me they think I am townie. I think they must be in return. Only way this doesn't work on me is if I am scum. So, if TWM is like me this reaction is a towny thing. He follows through and votes him with a question mark attached.
-Good for me, I attacked this line of thinking. I wanted Andrew dead but TWM is capitulating because he "finds WW scummy" although I've seen no case to that effect. Hmmm.
-Oh look, he doesn't like WW's playstyle. glib oneliners. I totally agree. It is his meta, though. I hate it and I'm sure he loves it because it's unreadable regardless of alignment. I'm just jealous, I couldn't do it. I have to play super scummy all the time and become more town late game when I'm town and have a checkmate condition already set for late game when I am scum. It's way harder than glib oneliners but probably only equally effective.
-Andrew's dick just got hard so he votes WW, too. Damn, Andrew you have got to learn to keep your cool when you are scum under fire. You basically single handledly cleared all the townies on D2 by trying to save your own skin.
-Holy shit, TWM calls that spade a spade. 100% town tell right here.
-Some more circling around WW's playstyle by Eevee, I try to shut it down because we have way more interesting things happening, and also because it's true, it's just WW being WW, not a tell.
-mcmc supplants TWM on the andrew wagon. It's all starting to make sense now. This is why they killed mcmc. Still anxious to see the tide turn on Dylan but I believe this was the slack tide, though.
-Yep, yep, mcmc fatefully indicates he'd still like to lynch Dylan. Damn, dude, if you had just stuck to your guns about andrew because that guy already outed all the townies, anyhow. For future reference, everyone, the Andrew lynch right here was the correct lynch not just because he was scum but because it was a truly informational lynch. The dylan lynch didn't tell us shit.
-Andrew eggs it on by saying mcmc's switch to the Andrew wagon was a scared scum move which is idiotic on its face.
-Here we go, WW is now fine with a Dylan lynch.
-BAM, TWM takes Andrew to L-1. This is some PPS level bait and switch, fuck yeah. I'm liking this guy more and more. This is how we do it.
-Dylan, intent to hammer. What the actual fuck, I'm still not seeing how we killed Dylan, I'm biting my nails!
-Motherfucker, TWM unvotes. He doesn't like that Dylan got on board too? You mean opened his eyes, saw the light, and came to Jesus? I mean, cmon, you said the plan to lynch off wagon was likely a scum driven idea (cause it was). Show some conviction!
-Dylan totally makes the best point all game, that flipping Andrew limits the obvious lynches immediately. Guess, what we finally did it the next day. Just imagine how winning we would be if we did it then.
-Here comes super scum schadd to say that Andrew must be getting double or triple bussed. Okay super scum schadd, you must be the agent of the Dylan mislynch. I have to hand it to you. It's cool, though, because we're going to hang your ass today! Too bad you couldn't help implicating your other partner, Robz, by saing he must be town, too. But I guess you had to pave the way for the mislynch. this was the correct play since you're buddy was in hot water. That said, my correct play here is to hammer dat ass but wait, you knew his flip would be overly imformative so you had to do this. I see. rock and a hard place. I get the resignation today.
-Schadd coaches andrew through avoiding a dumbass claim.
-andrew dumbly agrees with scahdd about Robz, holy ghost! Andrew just shat the scum bed.
-Okay back to TWM a bit as he waffles all over the damned place. I really think he is torn town here just getting suspicious of everyone which is a pretty town tell because he's not fixing narratives and guiding wagons with it. the problem is it is go time not waffle time. Waffle time is over. Pick a conviction and go with it, here.
-Yep, WW unvotes. We saw low tide, then slack tide, here come high tide, it just gets uglier from here I presume.
-TWM votes Dylan because, fuck, we're out of time so let's just accept someone else's idea of what to do it's too much stress to maintain my own convictions so eloquently expressed earlier. This is poor town play, I mean maybe scum but it just seems so resigned.
-Schadd is ready for a Dylan lunch.
-IDP, you sap, you rally the troops on Dylan. It is finished, my father, my father...
-mcmc prefers dylan over andrew
-WW can do some dylan but prefers some andrew (thanks from your future towns people)
-Robz, you dastardly fiend, now you show up to say you want some Dylan but would bus ole andrew right about now just to stop the information bleeding.
-TWM thinks maybe Dylan or Andrew, wheatever, they could be parnters
-WW did some homework, nope not partners. At least the guy can have some conviction.
-mcmc has just lost all his wits and agrees they could be partners despite WW's astute analysis that would be a NO.
-mcmc, andrew, schadd all vote Dylan real quick like. Dylan is staked to the beach, the tide was rising and rising and now it is past his nostrils.
-WW judas's ole Dylan and shoves the spear in his side. The veil is ripped and the earth shakes.
-Twilight is moderately interesting. Schadd digs for some twoncred from known town about to flip as to why his name didn't make the likely scum team list. It gets shot to shit when he basically says he drew 3 names from a hat.

DeeTre:
-It's the Andrew vs PPS show. We know who is going to win and I know why it had ot be me they wanted dead. Looked at my final comment D2 about Robz and schadd being the obv scum with the Dylan flip. I called the scum team, mcmc was nixed. Everyone else was negotiable. I had that juicy hammer to leverage. It all starts to come together now, bitches!
-Robz ready to bus by looking where, but on wagon ofc, because that off wagon thing we just had to do the day before is clearly a dumb idea. He implicates WW, TWM, schadd, andrew. Beautiful. robz, if Andrew hadn't shit in your bed and your IRL had allowed you to play your full game on I think we'd be cooked already.
-Scahdd tries to say some dumb shit about Robz townslipping, bah. Scum got a bed shitter and a bed wetter.
-Robz, does the best play he can which is say the mcmc flip would be the last flip  a scum!andrew would make. Hell, the bed's ruined, why bother anymore?
-WW shits on the townslip BS, too.
-WW is clear that andrew is scum today.
-Robz does the towniest thing ever and calls for a mass claim. I DO NOT see the scum narrative to that one unless we have a Robz/WW team. If we do, then I can see those two cooking up the mass claim plan and parsing the setup to protect WW with a PR (which magically failed last night).
-Oh, look, we know hwo the UB is now, so we can make sure to NK his ass tonight. Maybe a decent plan, after all.
-TWM is at the bottom of the list for claims. I don't think he shows up until claim time.
-TWM can't see how dumb the move to Dylan was.
-Robz is implicating TWM and Schadd. If this is scum!Robz and I think it is this is the play I expect him to make. It's my kind of scum style too. Look, PPS or andrew are cooked today. Probably andrew. I need to bus some to hedge my bets but I don't want to force andrew through today if I don't have to so I have to bus schadd/(or maybe TWM?) It's pretty benign today but I get to point to it tomorrow when I am alone and have to ride as much cred as possible.
-andrew tries to delfecta nd say he is wary of scahdd and Robz. just wow. Note to scum when you are this done you don't do this at all. You go totally after the towniest guy alive and kamikaze away from your partners.
-I spell out that I know Robz well enough to know he's not playing his town game at this late stage. We're both like that, our late game is the tell which is why you should kill us early. I'm doing this in response to Andrew who continues to spray collateral damage on his partners..
-WW finds his conviction. He is voting Andrew today, FTW. He also sees a schadd/Robz (maybe eevee) team. If WW is scum he is playing marvelously and I don't mean that in a he must be town way, either.
-I'm telling everybody I smell some shit. WW agrees and now Eevee agrees.
-Robz gives us some more scum reasd. Eevee is not on the list. TWM, schadd, PPS, andrew. This is solid play as I described before. It's even got me wondering on TWM a bit today. The one thing is clear, though. Schadd is getting bussed by all of his partners forever. He is the obvious lynch choice today.
-TWM is ready to get some andrew lunch.
-PPS leads the charge with a vote.
-IDP wants andrew or TWM
-WW reads TWM as town. I don't think they could be partners, myself. Doesn't clear WW, though.
-andrew wriggles and writhes. TWM and WW both call him on his shit. If this is bussing it is ugly as hell. I mean, the degree of conviction from TWM and WW is so high here that if it is a bus then it was decided N2 and I just don't think Andrew would have put as much effort into his defense if he knew the fix was in like this. I think it is more of Andrew clearing our townies for us.
-TWM defends himself some in a positively towny way. He is absolutely right that his name keeps getting brought up as potential scum but with zero case for it. I'm seeing zero case for it, will anyone provide one, read on...
-Andrew wants to know why I find Schadd scummy. I provide reasons and Robz concurs. this is troubling to my scum read on him.
-Andrew is tied to the stake, the wood is stacked some and TWM comes along and splashes on some gasoline with his vote.
-Eevee pulls a lighter out his pocket with another vote.
-I invite IDP to strike the flint but reckon Robz would rather for some cred while proposing schadd hunt a different wagon.
-TWM looks at schadd and says Robz looks scummier. I reckon why that might be? because they are both scum?
-Damn, I called it, schadd goes to construct a case on me, lol.
-Eevee, still holding the lighter, knows the score. If andrew was town then scum would have hammered his ass already.
-Schadd desperately tries to put together a case on eevee.
-Does a piddly thing on TWM (potential scum tell on TWM but I think a bigger one on Robz, where was the Robz alternate case, Schadd?)
-IDP does the right thing and hammers scum!Andrew.

Sorry that turned into way more than a TWM analysis.

Vote Schadd

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: April 03, 2017, 12:05:38 pm »

schadd's frustration looks somewhat calculated, because it's only directed at PPS (even though here for example i just voted for him)

or maybe it's because it's 11:00 am and i'm in high school gym class and my frustration with you would take a more long-winded post, which i just didn't feel like doing last night.

plus i don't think mcmc plus either of pps/robz have an excuse to be wrong about you

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: April 03, 2017, 12:05:48 pm »

Dangit, perfection ruined by a missing semicolon - Vote: schadd

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: April 03, 2017, 12:12:17 pm »

I reread Eevee last night, but honestly didn't really take any notes. I feel like my read of him is similar to PPS's.

I just don't see PPS or WW being scum. Maybe I am totally off there.

I do have a hard time seeing Robz and schadd being mafia together. But if schadd is mafia we can deal with that tomorrow. schadd just fits the bill too perfectly.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: April 03, 2017, 12:12:30 pm »

Any last words?

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: April 03, 2017, 12:13:24 pm »

meh. Nothing he says will change my mind. Let's just be honest here:

vote: schadd

Hoping for the best!

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: April 03, 2017, 12:13:36 pm »

game

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: April 03, 2017, 12:15:17 pm »

Nothing he says will change my mind.
that's been most of both of d3 & d4 for pretty much all of us tbh

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: April 03, 2017, 12:16:55 pm »

it's nice to be able to say the only downfall was being wrong on all of your reads lmao

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: April 03, 2017, 12:19:53 pm »

I do have a hard time seeing Robz and schadd being mafia together

Wow, really? I think I made several ties in my last reread post.

BTW, if you are scum, TWM, very well played.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: April 03, 2017, 12:20:36 pm »

Schadd doesn't strike me as the type to troll twilight...

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: April 03, 2017, 12:20:55 pm »

But it sure is fun, so...

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: April 03, 2017, 12:21:18 pm »

i think i know someone whomst is

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: April 03, 2017, 12:21:39 pm »

ninjad. wp

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: April 03, 2017, 12:21:51 pm »

I do have a hard time seeing Robz and schadd being mafia together

Wow, really? I think I made several ties in my last reread post.

BTW, if you are scum, TWM, very well played.

I brought up something (I honestly can't remember exactly what it was) a couple pages back.

Lemme go find it.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: April 03, 2017, 12:22:50 pm »

Side note: Worth noting that if schadd/Robz are mafia then all three mafia were once again on wagon. This is interesting as I remember Robz specifically saying to look only on wagon Day 3. With mcmc dying off, this would mean that there would be three mafia and two town (WW and myself) compared to three town off wagon. So if this is the case Robz as mafia was being a bit dangerous there to suggest that, and to then not do anything to move the lynch toward me or WW. So I am feeling a bit less confident about the Andrew/schadd/Robz mafia team after this. Hmmm.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: April 03, 2017, 12:23:49 pm »

But you do have points. What I mean, is that it isn't a slam dunk conclusion. If we lynched right correctly here, there is still work to be done tomorrow, not just immediately lynch Robz.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: April 03, 2017, 12:24:19 pm »

That TWM ahmmered without having spent enough time to read my post is very troubling, indeed.

I probably should have withheld my vote for a while but for come reason forgot we were L-2. Also, convictions!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 63  All

Page created in 2.145 seconds with 20 queries.