Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Neat card interactions that were useful in the game you found them in.

<< < (2/221) > >>

Seprix:
I had a donut with maple syrup and bacon as the topping while playing Dominion. Does that count?  ;)

Jacob marley:

--- Quote from: Seprix on February 07, 2017, 01:02:20 pm ---I had a donut with maple syrup and bacon as the topping while playing Dominion. Does that count?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Only if you used the maple syrup to covertly stick cards to the palm of your hand to be slipped back into play at opportune moments...

Schneau:
In the very first game I played with Lurker, I got Apprentice out of the Black Market deck. This ended up being a cool combo, since I could trash my expensive actions for big card draw, and get them back later that turn. I had a few Artisans, which was great for a 6-card draw.

That game made me think that Lurker should probably be in the top 5 or 7 $2 cards.

AdrianHealey:
I had a game where I kept trashing that Castle that is an action card where if you trash it, you can a castle. (Not sure what the name is.)

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: AdrianHealey on February 08, 2017, 09:05:02 am ---I had a game where I kept trashing that Castle that is an action card where if you trash it, you can a castle. (Not sure what the name is.)

--- End quote ---

How do you can a castle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version