Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Neat card interactions that were useful in the game you found them in.

<< < (220/221) > >>

Lotoreo:
Had plenty of coins, but I didnt draw that plus buy I would have needed to threepile with duchy. I already had to gain all but 2 during the turn, counting on that buy I didnt get. Then as my last action a black market let me buy border village, and I could buy the second last duchy that way. Never had this lucky a BM draw!

Will(ow|iam):
Gamble+Stockpile is even more OP with bank. After getting too many buys, I can buy a bunch of coppers and gamble into them and then buy a couple banks and gamble into them then empty the colonies

Honkeyfresh:

--- Quote from: Lotoreo on November 22, 2023, 04:50:06 am ---Had plenty of coins, but I didnt draw that plus buy I would have needed to threepile with duchy. I already had to gain all but 2 during the turn, counting on that buy I didnt get. Then as my last action a black market let me buy border village, and I could buy the second last duchy that way. Never had this lucky a BM draw!

--- End quote ---

This might be one of the edgiest cases to qualify for this thread.

Honkeyfresh:

--- Quote from: Will(ow|iam) on November 23, 2023, 11:31:04 am ---Gamble+Stockpile is even more OP with bank. After getting too many buys, I can buy a bunch of coppers and gamble into them and then buy a couple banks and gamble into them then empty the colonies

--- End quote ---

This is amazing. 8)

Honkeyfresh:
It's definitely gonna be a rare combo to hit, but it is pretty crazy that a Lurker can pull a Spell Scroll from the trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version