Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45  All

Author Topic: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (game overrrrrrrrrrrrrr)  (Read 107969 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D2)
« Reply #450 on: February 25, 2017, 11:37:20 am »

Why do you believe there are 2-3 scum on the wagon?

We know now that RR is town. His wagon grew really quickly and people didn't even try to explain why they are voting for him. Clear scum-driven 10-minutes-to-deadline wagon.

Why is scum more likely to do that than Town?

Because they try to lynch town and do so no more wagons look viable so other town will vite for town too. Town tries to THINK and town is lways trying not only to mess around, but lynch our enemies.

So this can be true, but not necessarily. I was caught as scum once because I deliberated too much and didn't vote. Or at least, it fed into my being caught
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 25, 2017, 11:41:12 am »

Vote: UoS
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 25, 2017, 12:58:06 pm »

Not sure whether scum!gkrieg is less likely to make that statement than town!gkrieg.
Either way, I don't like that robz didn't move to eevee right after rr's claim. Why did you do that?
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 25, 2017, 12:58:30 pm »

Not sure whether scum!gkrieg is less likely to make that statement than town!gkrieg.
Either way, I don't like that robz didn't move to eevee right after rr's claim. Why did you do that?
Rather didn't you do that.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 25, 2017, 01:45:03 pm »

Yeah so much for leaning town on Robz after the flip. Right now Robz is scummy, and (admittedly a bit of OMGUS) gkrieg feels slightly scummy to, in part because of the whole "that was the hammer right?" and then going offline through the end of the deadline at L-1. I know it is a mistake town could honestly make, but it is also perfect excuse to leave your vote on a wagon you know is town for scum.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 25, 2017, 02:04:42 pm »

Yeah so much for leaning town on Robz after the flip. Right now Robz is scummy, and (admittedly a bit of OMGUS) gkrieg feels slightly scummy to, in part because of the whole "that was the hammer right?" and then going offline through the end of the deadline at L-1. I know it is a mistake town could honestly make, but it is also perfect excuse to leave your vote on a wagon you know is town for scum.

This feels like Dylan looking for excuses to vote for people. Gkrieg had stated he would be on/off towards the deadline, there is nothing strange about his play at the end.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 25, 2017, 02:07:06 pm »

Ok, I actually thought it was the hammer.  I wasn't excited about the RR lynch anyway.  And I was one of 3 people not on either town wagon.  How is that scummy.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 25, 2017, 02:08:50 pm »

I think that this would have been scummy had eevee flipped scum, like "wait until I know the lynch won't quite make it through but bus my partner late"

But eevee flipped town, so Robz is pretty null to me right now. Not null in the sense of no read, but null in that he was pretty quiet, helped push town to action late D1, but then his target flipped town. His activity is towny, end result leaves some suspicion, but not enough to push him into the scummy camp

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 25, 2017, 02:16:18 pm »

This feels like Dylan looking for excuses to vote for people. Gkrieg had stated he would be on/off towards the deadline, there is nothing strange about his play at the end.

If I were looking for excuses to vote for people, I would have, well, you know, voted... I'm just saying the way I see things.

Ok, I actually thought it was the hammer.  I wasn't excited about the RR lynch anyway.  And I was one of 3 people not on either town wagon.  How is that scummy.

I wasn't excited about either wagon, but was basically told shut up and get on one of these wagons in so many words.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 25, 2017, 03:19:53 pm »

I got IRL distracted, is the honest answer. I voted Eevee the second I actually had time to do so, sorry it was too late.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 25, 2017, 03:24:12 pm »

I got IRL distracted, is the honest answer. I voted Eevee the second I actually had time to do so, sorry it was too late.
But you could unvote and I don't buy you didn't know eevee was the other competing wagon 

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 25, 2017, 03:49:34 pm »

But you could unvote and I don't buy you didn't know eevee was the other competing wagon
What's the scum narrative for Robz here?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 25, 2017, 03:52:46 pm »

Same with me.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 25, 2017, 04:11:08 pm »

The second after I unvoted I got stuck in an important conversation and forgot to vote for Eevee. Sorry, that's what happened.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D1)
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2017, 05:21:13 pm »

Vote Count 2.1

Dylan32 (2): gkrieg13, LaLight
UmbrageOfSnow (1): 2.71828...

Not voting (7): UmbrageOfSnow, Dylan32, Jimmmmm, Robz888, Witherweaver, Calamitas, EFHW

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Sunday, March 5th at 11pm forum time.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:36:05 am by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 25, 2017, 05:50:02 pm »

What's the scum narrative for Robz here?
Don't have one, just wondering

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M95: UChoose Flavor™: physics mafia (D1)
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2017, 06:05:22 pm »

Vote Count 2.1

Dylan32 (1): gkrieg13
UmbrageOfSnow (1): 2.71828...

Not voting )8(: LaLight, UmbrageOfSnow, Dylan32, Jimmmmm, Robz888, Witherweaver, Calamitas, EFHW

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Sunday, March 5th at 11pm forum time.

I believe i vote for Dylan.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 25, 2017, 07:34:24 pm »

As noted in the V/LA thread, I'm going away now for the next 3-4 days. I may be able to post a bit, but I'll probably have to catch up when I get back.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 25, 2017, 07:49:11 pm »

I should have more time for this game tomorrow or maybe late tonight, but my first thought is that people who seemed convinced both RR and Eevee were town are where I want to put my vote.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2017, 10:33:09 pm »

I'm thinking the people who were on RR's wagon and didn't hang around or come back to hear a claim. That's UoS, Jimmmmm, e. I feel like e has been pretty towny.  UoS I'm completely null on.  I remember having some thoughts about Jimmmmm Day 1 regarding his advice posts that felt like filler. 

I'll vote: Jimmmmm, and look into UoS some more.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2017, 06:19:28 pm »

I should have more time for this game tomorrow or maybe late tonight, but my first thought is that people who seemed convinced both RR and Eevee were town are where I want to put my vote.

Interested in hearing more about this when you have time.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2017, 06:23:32 pm »

Thinking I'm scummy, okay fine, everyone always thinks that, not surprising. Really weird for you to say you find gkrieg scummy after his possible townslip.

I'm going to vote LaLight, though, for reasons I previously stated.

Let's not let this game stall, guys.

Vote: LaLight

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2017, 06:46:15 pm »

I also am thinking more about voting EFHW

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2017, 07:20:53 pm »

Why did Dylan not come to fruition yesterday?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45  All

Page created in 0.902 seconds with 19 queries.