Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  All

Author Topic: M93: Love Letter Mafia (Game over! Scum won!)  (Read 38167 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M93: Love Letter Mafia (Game over! Scum won!)
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2017, 08:55:44 am »

I definitely had a good time this game though. Setup was really interesting being completely independent of scum/town and as Robz mentioned in our qt favors mafia a bit. It definitely didn't feel lopsided to me, D1 lynch is just so important and town missed a huge play there.

Anyway, definitely helped get that mafia itch back. It looks like I will be switching up jobs here within the next month, I need to figure out my new availability but then likely will look for more games to play
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2017, 09:29:21 am »

Sad day.

I think we might have been able to get somewhere today, but oh well.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2017, 09:35:58 am »

PPS, who did you Baron? Me?

Well, this was a freebie.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2017, 09:37:30 am »

If he had baroned you, you would be dead.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2017, 09:44:40 am »

If he had baroned you, you would be dead.

Er, yes, that's right.

Well, if PPS didn't suspect me, town was probably doomed anyway. My strategy today was going to be to get him to vote for gkrieg or Eevee along with me and 2.7.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2017, 09:53:43 am »

well two games in the bag with my d1 read being 100% correct, 2.7 was as I said super scummy. Why are people still not listening to me also sorry for missing deadline, I was on mobile watching a LCS game and it when it ended I realized it was 10 min past deadline. The rr lynch was ridiculous, in shocked after my death people didn't look at my reads and lynch 2.7 but oh well.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2017, 10:06:45 am »

well two games in the bag with my d1 read being 100% correct, 2.7 was as I said super scummy. Why are people still not listening to me also sorry for missing deadline, I was on mobile watching a LCS game and it when it ended I realized it was 10 min past deadline. The rr lynch was ridiculous, in shocked after my death people didn't look at my reads and lynch 2.7 but oh well.

The RR claim was ridiculous, the lynch was the only way we could've won I think.  I don't think we would've lynched e or Robz D2, so we would've lost with a mislynch.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2017, 10:43:28 am »

I targeted Jimmmmm. In my mind he was the most likely to be scum. Robz was definitely not on my scum radar. I could have been convinced to lynch e but not target him.

It was a long shot for sure but I was pretty certain the game was over for us anyhow unless I managed to hit scum and not die myself. You have to admit that if I had succeeded it would have been glorious.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2017, 11:58:36 am »

I targeted Jimmmmm. In my mind he was the most likely to be scum. Robz was definitely not on my scum radar. I could have been convinced to lynch e but not target him.

Oh, well you guys were probably going to lose anyway, then. Usually I have to put in a lot of work to not be suspected. This game, somehow, I was just not suspected by default. You all forgot that I am always scum!

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2017, 02:10:54 pm »

Oh, well you guys were probably going to lose anyway, then. Usually I have to put in a lot of work to not be suspected. This game, somehow, I was just not suspected by default. You all forgot that I am always scum!

For the record, I definitely suspected you, probably second after gkrieg, but I wasn't sure yet how to argue it.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2017, 02:28:05 pm »

For the record, I definitely suspected you, probably second after gkrieg, but I wasn't sure yet how to argue it.

You weren't going to get the chance to, though. We night killed you.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2017, 03:16:23 pm »

Yes I know; and you probably weren't going to be lynched; point is it's not quite true to say that nobody suspected you.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2017, 03:16:47 pm »

Yes I know; and you probably weren't going to be lynched; point is it's not quite true to say that nobody suspected you.

Ugh too many semi-colons.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  All

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 20 queries.