Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49  All

Author Topic: M88: Covert Affairs Mafia (Game Over! Mafia Wins!)  (Read 129441 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: M88: Covert Affairs Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2016, 06:39:29 pm »

I am honestly just confused by LaLight now.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2016, 06:41:23 pm »

I'm not going to quick lynch anyone FYI if I change my vote someone has to seem more scummy to me than SA which calm is looking more and more scummy by the post
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2016, 06:42:06 pm »

Why? I'm here to explain anything anybody asks.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2016, 06:43:10 pm »

You voted for both wagons but weren't paying attention to the vote totals? You're afraid of L-1?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2016, 06:48:28 pm »

You voted for both wagons but weren't paying attention to the vote totals? You're afraid of L-1?

1) I didn't think actually that on this stage of the game we can get L-1 so soon. Also, 9 people is not usual for me and now I see that I should vote more carefully.
2) I was in a little bad mood when voted for Jake because the game on that point was kinda... strange if you know what I mean. So when I realised Jake was on L-1 I thought that's okay. At least I still see him as scum.
3) Afraid? Or aware? No, I'm not afraid to get to L-1 myself, because of two reasons:

a) that's L-1 and not intention to hammer
b) If anyone "accidentally" hammers me they will be almost conf!scum and this is my contribution to the town win.

If you meant aware instead of afraid, then yes, I'm aware of that and unvoted Calamitas shortly after I realised he's there.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 06, 2016, 06:53:23 pm »

I'm not going to quick lynch anyone FYI if I change my vote someone has to seem more scummy to me than SA which calm is looking more and more scummy by the post
Why don't you choose a specific post of calamitas and tell us why it's scummy.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 06, 2016, 06:56:16 pm »

And one more post before I go to sleep (3 am already, how does it happen to me allthe time?)

Faust afaik is one of the easiest mislynch targets so I'm not really inclined to lynch him, though everything in me screams he's scum. I'd see later.
EFHW and Robz are really dangerous as scums, so i'll be fine lynching one of them, don't really know who.
Calamitas and RR seem townie to me which is strange, knowing that RR is in the same position as Faust (look above).
Jake continues to seem scummy.
SA is null which is also strange, cause in every game we played together they seemed scummy being both scum and town.
E is E. Won't sheep the IC but will answer every question if there will be some Q&A IC session.

Good night, folks :)

PPE: 1

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 06, 2016, 06:57:12 pm »

I did he put a case against me to get me lynched and I dispelled I also think that that was a last ditched effort to save himself that is why he is getting more and more scummer
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 06, 2016, 07:26:07 pm »

I think my problem with Jake is something I used to do, but Jake does it forever and always: He's insanely self aware.

I feel like his goal is to survive for as long as he can, not necessarily to help the town, or, if he's mafia, help his mafia partners. This is obviously not a productive way to think and, Jake, it's likely to get you lynched. It's incredibly scummy.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 06, 2016, 08:17:04 pm »

I think my problem with Jake is something I used to do, but Jake does it forever and always: He's insanely self aware.

I feel like his goal is to survive for as long as he can, not necessarily to help the town, or, if he's mafia, help his mafia partners. This is obviously not a productive way to think and, Jake, it's likely to get you lynched. It's incredibly scummy.
Boi why would I vote for someone that no one else thinks is scum if I was trying to survive why not just quick lynch calm and end day 1
Baseball For Life

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 06, 2016, 08:20:50 pm »

Boi why would I vote for someone that no one else thinks is scum if I was trying to survive why not just quick lynch calm and end day 1
Because (obviously) you'd definitely get lynched for that.

I'm talking about your posts at any rate. You made a few about SA but the vast majority have been defending yourself. The best way to defend yourself is to keep playing. Contribute reads, cases, and solid content. This will either make the town want to keep you around (which, quite frankly, at this point they don't seem to want to) or it'll make it so that you can help the town after you get lynched.

For example, if we lynch you and you flip town, we'll probably take a closer look at SA now that we have a 100% guarantee that you are in fact town.

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 06, 2016, 09:46:03 pm »

I'm talking about your posts at any rate. You made a few about SA but the vast majority have been defending yourself. The best way to defend yourself is to keep playing. Contribute reads, cases, and solid content. This will either make the town want to keep you around (which, quite frankly, at this point they don't seem to want to) or it'll make it so that you can help the town after you get lynched.

For example, if we lynch you and you flip town, we'll probably take a closer look at SA now that we have a 100% guarantee that you are in fact town.
I don't agree with the last paragraph here since there is no case on SA. But the rest is correct.
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 06, 2016, 09:54:43 pm »

Vote Count 1.3

Jake (3): Roadrunner, EFHW, Calamitas
SpaceAnemone (1): Jake
Calamitas (3): Robz, SpaceAnemone, faust

Not Voting (2): e LaLight

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends Thursday Nov 10 at 11 am
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:08:48 pm by gkrieg13 »

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 06, 2016, 09:56:51 pm »

I'm voting jake, not laLight I think
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 06, 2016, 10:40:36 pm »

Why is defending yourself scummy and two if I die then take a look at calm and SA those are my strongest scum reads
Baseball For Life

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 06, 2016, 10:44:05 pm »

Defending yourself is scummy because it's not moving the game forward, basically.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 06, 2016, 10:49:00 pm »

Defending yourself is scummy because it's not moving the game forward, basically.

I disagree here. Any wagon that develops and forces people to take a side is good, because it is something that we can use later for reads and such.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 06, 2016, 10:50:56 pm »

Why is defending yourself scummy and two if I die then take a look at calm and SA those are my strongest scum reads

I don't really like this. "If I die, lynch X and Y" is bad because you are basically setting up lynches [or mislynches] for us.

Just build a case against them and let town decide who to lynch
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 06, 2016, 10:51:55 pm »

I disagree here. Any wagon that develops and forces people to take a side is good, because it is something that we can use later for reads and such.
I'm not talking about other people commenting on a wagon. I'm talking about Jake focusing all of his energy on defending himself

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 06, 2016, 11:22:42 pm »

I'm not talking about other people commenting on a wagon. I'm talking about Jake focusing all of his energy on defending himself
Boi what's your problem with me I've repeatedly said that SA is scum and calm is looking more like scum to me by the post
Baseball For Life

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 06, 2016, 11:26:16 pm »

Except those cases aren't strong, people have told you they aren't strong, and you don't elaborate on them. And if more than 50% of your posts are defending yourself (which I think is the case) that's not a positive thing

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 06, 2016, 11:46:24 pm »

Except those cases aren't strong, people have told you they aren't strong, and you don't elaborate on them. And if more than 50% of your posts are defending yourself (which I think is the case) that's not a positive thing
Except none of those things are scummy so why are you having such a massive problem with me and two you guys/girls (not sure) may not believe that SA is scum and I believe I have a strong case and calm has made a few scummy posts but as I said before not that sure bout him
Baseball For Life

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2016, 05:16:18 am »

EFHW and Jake are the only two completely off both wagons,  and I could see an argument that one of them could be scum.
So Jake is scum because he wasn't on his own wagon?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2016, 05:18:47 am »

That said, I guess it isn't surprising that people would sheep me. Sorry if I inadvertently created the Jake wagon, which I think is a very bad wagon indeed.

I don't really think it's possible to sheep an RVS vote. Like, that's an abuse of what that word sheep means.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2016, 05:21:26 am »

3) Afraid? Or aware? No, I'm not afraid to get to L-1 myself, because of two reasons:

a) that's L-1 and not intention to hammer
b) If anyone "accidentally" hammers me they will be almost conf!scum and this is my contribution to the town win.

If you meant aware instead of afraid, then yes, I'm aware of that and unvoted Calamitas shortly after I realised he's there.

I don't get it. If this is how you feel about L-1, then why wouldn't you want someone to be at L-1?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49  All

Page created in 2.337 seconds with 21 queries.