Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 143772 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 5
« Reply #1150 on: November 12, 2016, 08:57:55 pm »

Alright.

Vote: RR

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 5
« Reply #1151 on: November 12, 2016, 09:13:52 pm »

I was town
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1152 on: November 12, 2016, 10:03:31 pm »

Well unless RR is lying, we lynch ss tomorrow. Nice fakeclaim by the way!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 1
« Reply #1153 on: November 13, 2016, 12:01:58 am »

"You're not going to believe this. I found a sealed off wing. Hundreds - HUNDREDS! - of perfectly good test chambers. Just sitting there. Filled with skeletons. Shook them out. Good as new!" - Wheatley

Vote Count 5.final

RR (3): J Reggie, silverspawn, Archetype
J Reggie (1): RR

Not Voting (1): PPS

With 5 alive it took 3 to lynch.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 13, 2016, 12:08:57 am »

I'm shocked. You all had a game-winning plan, and yet you still are killing your own.

Well, I guess I'm not shocked. I'm satisfied, because this is exactly what I expected.

RR has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Core!

Night 5 starts now and ends sometime between 12:00 PM FT on Monday, November 14th and 12:00 AM FT on Tuesday, November 15th. Night actions are due at 11:00 PM FT on Monday, November 14th.

THREAD LOCKED. Night can be shortened at the request of scum and those with PRs.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: November 14, 2016, 08:59:29 am »

I made a mistake with the night action deadline, it should be 11:00 AM, not PM. Because of this (and because I won't be home at 11) the NA deadline is now at 2:30 PM FRtoday.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: November 14, 2016, 07:29:04 pm »

Last night was boring. I'm serious, it really was boring. Nothing happened. Absolutely nothing at all.

And it bored me. Luckily, I have a surprise coming up for you in just a couple days. I can't
wait for you all to see it....

No one died!

Day 6 starts now and ends at 7:30 PM FT on Monday, November 21st.

THREAD UNLOCKED

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day6
« Reply #1157 on: November 14, 2016, 07:32:11 pm »

"Had a bit of a brain wave. There I was, smashing some steel plates together, and I thought, 'yes, it's deadly. But what's missing? What's missing?' And I thought lots of sharp bits welded onto the flat bits. Still a work in progress, don't judge me yet. Eventually I'd like to get them to sort of shoot fire at you, moments before crushing you. That's what I'm aiming for. But you know, small steps." - Wheatley

Vote Count 6.0

Not Voting (4): silverspawn, PPS, Archetype, J Reggie

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Day 6 ends at 7:30 PM FT on Monday, November 21st.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 6
« Reply #1158 on: November 14, 2016, 07:53:04 pm »

vote: J Reggie

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 6
« Reply #1159 on: November 14, 2016, 07:54:18 pm »

Hoping this should not be hard.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: November 14, 2016, 08:34:02 pm »

So, it's up to me and Arch to call this game. I am leaning strongly that silver is scum, here. It looked like end of yesterday Arch was in the other camp. I'm definitely not happy neither JR or RR would bother making a case. I wasn't feeling like RR was the likely scum between the two but looking over the game overall I favor silver as the scum. I admit it is a toss up. I also admit I'd rather lose to overthinking it than lose to silver pulling this off while I saw through it the whole time.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: November 14, 2016, 08:35:53 pm »

I'd like to see Arch make a strong case why it isn't silver.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 14, 2016, 08:36:09 pm »

I'd like to see Arch make a strong case why it isn't silver.

That doesn't hinge on the claim.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: November 14, 2016, 08:37:26 pm »

Also a 6 day old IC has to be a record.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 14, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »

Actually, seeing how scum played this game overall with their targets I feel very confident it is silver behind the wheel rather than JR. I'm willing to hear Arch out but itching to lynch the real scum.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1165 on: November 14, 2016, 09:11:17 pm »

vote: ss

I realized during the night how lurky ss has been this game. Like, the fakeclaim is the only thing I can remember from him. I just hate how lurker!scum has been winning games recently. Let's not let this happen here.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: November 14, 2016, 09:52:09 pm »

^ bullshit deceptive emotional appeal

PPS (and Archetype too), the reason why this is pretty obvious is the strong evidence we have that there are in fact 5 PRs. Here:

And why would the mafia bother killing a vanilla townie when then have a 80% chance of killing a PR?

This looks a priori much more like a scum slip than anything else. The reason why we originally thought it probably wasn't one is that the chance for all 5 PRs to appear is 1/2^5 = 1/32 =~ 3%. But now that we already know the other 4 appeared, it is 50%.

This and why on earth would I clear you. That makes no sense. Also why would I use the reasoning I did last night on RR. Makes no sense either.

And lastly J Reggie's post he just made is nonsense. I've been lurky in every game I've played for the past weeks 'cause I'm writing my bachelor thesis and he knows I've been lurky everywhere. Town!J Reggie doesn't make points he knows are complete fabrications.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1167 on: November 14, 2016, 10:19:06 pm »

How is that a fabrication? There's no arguing that you've been lurky, whatever the reason.

Also there's no way all the PRs are present. Pps could still be the doctor, but I'm a VT so that whole Jake argument is baloney.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1168 on: November 14, 2016, 10:20:56 pm »

Oh I guess going off the assumption that you're an rb we could have all the PRs. But I know that information is false.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1169 on: November 14, 2016, 10:23:10 pm »

Ss - did you breadcrumb any Wheatley lines anywhere? Just want to see how long you've been planning this.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1170 on: November 14, 2016, 10:23:31 pm »

Also I like Wheatley.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 14, 2016, 10:34:08 pm »

This and why on earth would I clear you. That makes no sense. Also why would I use the reasoning I did last night on RR. Makes no sense either.

I'm susceptible to reading town on those who view me as town. Experienced players know this and exploit it. Not following the bit about RR last night...

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 14, 2016, 10:34:54 pm »

How is that a fabrication? There's no arguing that you've been lurky, whatever the reason.

Also there's no way all the PRs are present. Pps could still be the doctor, but I'm a VT so that whole Jake argument is baloney.

I'm VT. So, can you parse the setup and disprove him? I tried and failed big on that front.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1173 on: November 14, 2016, 10:45:38 pm »

Yeah OK there's no way that argument is true.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 15, 2016, 12:52:50 am »

... we don't have a doctor? in that case the argument is really false.

PPS, I'm not townreading you. I was scumreading you. That's why I chose you for my target, because you were a dangerous mislnych
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 52  All

Page created in 2.085 seconds with 20 queries.