Archive > Dominion: Empires Previews

Empires V2

(1/2) > >>

soudek01:
What do you guys think they would do to Empires if they made a V2? Also, when can we expect dominion V3 to be released?

werothegreat:

--- Quote from: soudek01 on September 29, 2016, 11:52:29 am ---What do you guys think they would do to Empires if they made a V2? Also, when can we expect dominion V3 to be released?

--- End quote ---

Empires already is Second Edition.  They're changing the previous sets to match it.

soudek01:

--- Quote from: werothegreat on September 29, 2016, 12:46:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: soudek01 on September 29, 2016, 11:52:29 am ---What do you guys think they would do to Empires if they made a V2? Also, when can we expect dominion V3 to be released?

--- End quote ---

Empires already is Second Edition.  They're changing the previous sets to match it.

--- End quote ---

True, I was just failing at making a joke about the surprise updates. I just still can't wrap my head around it all. I am super happy with all the changes though. Buying the update packs and new promo will basically be like buying a new small expansion.

ThetaSigma12:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Empires is so good, the first version is already 2.0!

J Reggie:

--- Quote from: soudek01 on September 29, 2016, 01:38:28 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

True, I was just failing at making a joke about the surprise updates. I just still can't wrap my head around it all. I am super happy with all the changes though. Buying the update packs and new promo will basically be like buying a new small expansion.

--- End quote ---

Now that you've explained the joke, it's funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version