Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]  All

Author Topic: BM24: Secret Societies (Town + Skull & Bones Wins!)  (Read 41133 times)

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
Re: BM24: Secret Societies (Town + Skull & Bones Wins!)
« Reply #450 on: October 12, 2016, 05:25:38 pm »

What were silver and calamitas's roles?
Started as town thief, stole copping governor from mail-mi, got thief back, got potato at the end.
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 12, 2016, 05:43:46 pm »

And silver was thiefy thing?  Doesn't that mean I should win too?  gkrieg was still alive and all the doctors were dead.

Not that it really matters. :P  I need to check who killed me.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 12, 2016, 05:53:38 pm »

And silver was thiefy thing?  Doesn't that mean I should win too?  gkrieg was still alive and all the doctors were dead.

Silver was scum, potato, town, potato, town if I recall it correctly.
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 12, 2016, 05:54:33 pm »

That gkreig recruited me, the president, his win condition, N1 is noteworthy.

muhahahahah.  I'm pretty sure the lynching you was only good for the people in our QT.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 12, 2016, 08:22:26 pm »

Welcome, silverspawn, to BM24: Secret Societies. You are the United Nations, the Traitorous Copping Governor.

Win Condition:
You win when the majority of players alive are Mafia-aligned or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

Secret Society Power:
N/A

Role Power:
WORLD POLICE - Each night (including N0), you may target one player. That player’s role will be kept on a protected list. Any time a protected role is lynched, and this power hasn't been used to save it before, the lynch on the role owner will fail. All roles will then be removed from your “protected list” and you will be told the would-be-lynched player’s alignment in the form of Town/Not Town.

silverspawn, you are the Traitorous Master Mason, a Macho Doctor

Win Condition:
You win when the majority of players alive are Mafia-aligned or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

Secret Society Power:
MASONRY - Once during the game at night, you may target one player. If that player also has the MASONRY power, a QT will be opened for you to talk in. If not, they will be notified that you showed them handsigns.

Role Power:
OATH - Each night, you may target one player. They will be protected from one Killing action until the following night.

PLACEBO - Any Protective actions used on you will fail.

silverspawn, you are now Anonymous, the Compulsive Weak Lynchproof Hot Potato Nexus.

Win Condition:
If the game ends while you possess this role or you die while having this role, you do not win.

Secret Society Power:
N/A

Role Power:

HACK - Each night, you MUST target one player. If they have the MAFIA Secret Society Power, you will die. If they don’t, the two of you will switch roles. They’ll assume the Flavor Name, Role Power, Secret Society Power, and Win Condition of this role and vice versa.

GUY FAWKES MASK - Any actions that target you will be redirected to a random player instead.

REMEMBER REMEMBER - Any attempts to lynch you will lynch the player with the next highest votes instead.

silverspawn, you are now Anonymous, the Compulsive Weak Lynchproof Hot Potato Nexus.

Win Condition:
If the game ends while you possess this role or you die while having this role, you do not win.

Secret Society Power:
N/A

ole Power:
HACK - Each night, you MUST target one player. If they have the MAFIA Secret Society Power, you will die. If they don’t, the two of you will switch roles. They’ll assume the Flavor Name, Role Power, Secret Society Power, and Win Condition of this role and vice versa.

GUY FAWKES MASK - Any actions that target you will be redirected to a random player instead.

REMEMBER REMEMBER - Any attempts to lynch you will lynch the player with the next highest votes instead.

silverspawn, you are now an Identity Thief, the Power Swapper.

Win Condition:
You win when all Mafia-aligned players have been eliminated.

Secret Society Power:
N/A

Role Power:
IMPERSONATE - Each night, you may target one player. If they are Town or Mafia-aligned, you will switch each other's Role Powers and Flavor Names. You will each maintain your Win Condition and any Secret Society Powers.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 12, 2016, 08:26:28 pm »

muhahahahah.  I'm pretty sure the lynching you was only good for the people in our QT.

I would have never went for it if I hadn't seen the rewards in the QT. Still waiting to see if they were ever real or not, though.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 12, 2016, 09:25:32 pm »

Me, you were the towniest.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2016, 12:30:51 pm »

I mean, cool! But I don't get why.

Because Arch just did whatever he wanted.
What? Why would you think that?

This is correct. It was a "reward" for helping gkreig.

No. gkreig didn't count because he was no longer in the game.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2016, 12:32:23 pm »

I mean, cool! But I don't get why.

Because Arch just did whatever he wanted.
What? Why would you think that?

This is correct. It was a "reward" for helping gkreig.

No. gkreig didn't count because he was no longer in the game.
But, but, he was alive! :P
Fair enough. :)
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]  All

Page created in 1.524 seconds with 20 queries.