Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61  All

Author Topic: M86: Ghibli Mafia - Game over.  (Read 164950 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M86: Ghibli Mafia - Day 1.
« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2016, 12:32:07 pm »

also did you forget that faust always dies night 1?

Let's let him live for today, and if he's still there tomorrow we can have a conversation.

I think his hiatus may well have put an end to that tradition. So many new players.

Also by talking about this we're giving scum more Wifom opportunities, so maybe let's not talk too much about it.
That bird has flown.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 13, 2016, 12:35:54 pm »

Let's let him live for today, and if he's still there tomorrow we can have a conversation.

I think his hiatus may well have put an end to that tradition. So many new players.

Also by talking about this we're giving scum more Wifom opportunities, so maybe let's not talk too much about it.

Don't worry. I have the wine right here. I knew what I was doing.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:30 pm »

That bird has flown.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 13, 2016, 12:45:09 pm »

Oh, and I don't like the abbreviation SA any more than I like SS. You will be Space-A for me.

I think I'm going to go with Spacie.

Okay.. where are we going? :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2016, 12:45:24 pm »

into space?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2016, 12:46:27 pm »

I'm thinking of them like this:

Spaaaaaaaace!

You're still my favourite new person :-)
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2016, 12:48:30 pm »

Oh, and I don't like the abbreviation SA any more than I like SS. You will be Space-A for me.

Lennie begged, 'Le's do it now. Le's get that place now.'

'Sure, right now. I gotta. We gotta.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 13, 2016, 12:53:08 pm »

Sorry for my slight VLA! I'm back home with a computer again now :-)

Vote: Witherweaver because my not-very-well-informed gut says so, my re-read isn't really going in any particular direction very quickly this late at night.

Also, why is RR so quiet?

Any chance we can hear from your overanalyzing version of your D1 self like we saw in your first game on this site? I like him better than this gut reading one for reasons.

The overanalyzing version of me was a super-keen newbie who was not also involved in another game, but then Haddock's one started too, and then this one started before that was over. And I really don't have time/brainpower for multiples at once, but I haven't got a good feel for how quickly the games fill and start, and how long they run for when I don't just die N1...

Also, was I not scumreading you quite heavily at the point I died? :-P

Yeah, you were. Try being wrong about someone else next time.

Like me?

Sure, I can probably do that! Or at least I can sit here voting for you till someone scummier comes along...

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 13, 2016, 12:54:02 pm »

Lennie begged, 'Le's do it now. Le's get that place now.'

'Sure, right now. I gotta. We gotta.'

Yipes.. okay, you're threatening now :-(

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 13, 2016, 02:37:44 pm »

I'm also starting to wonder if schadd is scum. I have no idea what his meta will be like, but I feel like there's a lot of fluff in his posts as well so to speak.
if not for fluff i probably wouldn't be saying much at all, because of the not knowing things and stuff. i assume that that it's better than not talking but who knows
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: September 13, 2016, 02:42:24 pm »

I'm also starting to wonder if schadd is scum. I have no idea what his meta will be like, but I feel like there's a lot of fluff in his posts as well so to speak.
if not for fluff i probably wouldn't be saying much at all, because of the not knowing things and stuff. i assume that that it's better than not talking but who knows

Everyone is writing mostly fluff. Some people should know better by now.

I wrote out some questions in my long series of posts. Every single one of them got ignored. Is there any way the people to whom I asked questions could correct this?
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 13, 2016, 02:44:47 pm »

I wrote out some questions in my long series of posts. Every single one of them got ignored. Is there any way the people to whom I asked questions could correct this?

Just rechecked and none of those were for me.  Unless I missed it for the second time.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 13, 2016, 02:51:14 pm »

Just rechecked and none of those were for me.  Unless I missed it for the second time.

Yeah, good point.

What are you doing in this game? Why am I supposed to think you could even remotely be town?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 13, 2016, 03:00:07 pm »

Well I answered your question. Then you voted for me. Now, you don't get to complain that others don't want to answer!

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 13, 2016, 03:11:45 pm »

Yeah, good point.

What are you doing in this game? Why am I supposed to think you could even remotely be town?

Well I haven't done much this game because I was trying to secure the win in BSG mafia (waste of time!).  I haven't done anything scummy, and have done some townie things.  Admittedly not many, because I haven't been very active in this game up to this point.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 13, 2016, 03:20:59 pm »

Faust's posts are waaaaay to fluffy. vote: faust
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 13, 2016, 03:21:04 pm »

Yeah, good point.

Well I haven't done much this game because I was trying to secure the win in BSG mafia (waste of time!).  I haven't done anything scummy, and have done some townie things.  Admittedly not many, because I haven't been very active in this game up to this point.

What are your townie things you did?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 13, 2016, 03:34:39 pm »

Yeah, good point.

I think my position on Joseph and my putting mail-mi at L-1 were townie

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2016, 03:39:53 pm »

Yeah, good point.

I think my position on Joseph and my putting mail-mi at L-1 were townie

Cool, I agree. You are one of my stronger townreads. Probably why I had no questions for you.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2016, 03:41:01 pm »

Okay, are we seriously discussing lynching faust day 1? If I say that he always gets NK'd I'm not joking. He is one of the prime NK targets. Why not wait?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 13, 2016, 03:42:06 pm »

Okay, are we seriously discussing lynching faust day 1? If I say that he always gets NK'd I'm not joking. He is one of the prime NK targets. Why not wait?

Because he is the scummiest person right now

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2016, 03:42:28 pm »

based on what?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2016, 03:45:51 pm »

When everyone looks like town, probably Faust is scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2016, 03:46:12 pm »

And probably silverspawn is his partner  ::)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2016, 04:32:38 pm »

Iguana, were any of your questions for me?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.