Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sharing a Making Fun account?  (Read 2174 times)

ErinJ

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
Sharing a Making Fun account?
« on: May 27, 2016, 05:40:49 pm »
+5

My husband and I are both in the league (he's in E2, I'm in E1).  His account has all cards - mine of course only has base.  Would it be acceptable to use his account to play games if my opponent doesn't have most/all of the sets?  He doesn't care about his pro rating.

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1758
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing a Making Fun account?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 03:52:02 pm »
+2

This is fine as long as your opponent agrees to it.  You should ask your opponent when scheduling the match if they are okay with you playing with the other account. Most people will probably be happy to have more cards available, but you should stick to your own account if your opponent prefers that.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 04:12:17 pm »

This is fine as long as your opponent agrees to it.  You should ask your opponent when scheduling the match if they are okay with you playing with the other account. Most people will probably be happy to have more cards available, but you should stick to your own account if your opponent prefers that.
Congrats on your Board Moderator status!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1758
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 05:33:15 pm »
+2

Congrats on your Board Moderator status!

Oh hey, thanks, I've been a League Moderator since the start of Season 14.  I joined the team along with e, Burning Skull and funkdoc, because a few other moderators were heading out for various reasons.
My powers don't extend beyond this section.  ;)

ErinJ

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 08:46:06 pm »
+1

Thank you! :)

diedre91

• Bishop
  • Shuffle iT Username: Diedre
  • Respect: +69
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 06:40:17 pm »

My husband and I are both in the league (he's in E2, I'm in E1).  His account has all cards - mine of course only has base.  Would it be acceptable to use his account to play games if my opponent doesn't have most/all of the sets?  He doesn't care about his pro rating.

That is nice!! I really would like to have my girlfriend playing Dominion Online as well! But she quit playing because I started playing "competitively"  :-[ :(

MichaelJay

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 03:10:43 pm »
+1

This was an issue of contention for a while, diedre.  I played MTG competitively for a decade, and Dominion really started to hit that spot.  Dominion has definitely lead to hurt feelings more than once, but it's great to grow and remember that it's a game.  Win or lose, it should be fun.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.