Dominion > Rules Questions

When does "no visiting" apply?

(1/2) > >>

GendoIkari:
I understand the no visiting rule; it means that for cards like Armory which say "gain a card, putting it on top of your deck", the card does not ever go to the discard pile. But there are a few cases where I don't think it's clear whether No Visiting applies or not.

I'm sure No Visiting applies: Armory, Torturer, Transmogrify, Nomad Camp (despite the wording)

I'm sure No Visiting does NOT apply: Summon, Watchtower (The card is in your discard when you reveal Watchtower in response to the gain)

I don't know the rule: Royal Seal, Travelling Fair

There's probably other cards I'm not thinking of that cause a gain to a location other than discard....

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: GendoIkari on May 18, 2016, 12:09:12 pm ---I don't know the rule: Royal Seal, Travelling Fair
--- End quote ---
These visit, like Watchtower.

DLloyd09:
I believe the No Visiting rule also applies to:

Artificer
Bag of Gold
Beggar
Bureaucrat
Explorer
Ill-Gotten Gains
Graverobber
Tournament
Trading Post
Treasure Map

?

Jeebus:
There's a complete list in the rules document in my signature. Here it is:

(to hand:) Beggar, Explorer, Mine, Ill-Gotten Gains, Torturer, Trading Post, Transmogrify; (to deck:) Armory, Artificer, Bag of Gold, Bureaucrat, Beggar, Develop, Fool's Gold, Nomad Camp, Graverobber, Sea Hag, Taxman, Tournament, Treasure Map

math:
Does the "No Visiting" rule apply to Rocks?  It seems like it should, but the wording isn't quite clear since it needs to list two different gaining locations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version