Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tactician/Champion  (Read 1521 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
Tactician/Champion
« on: May 15, 2016, 06:31:31 pm »
+1

http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?http://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160515/log.0.1463350929679.txt

Code: [Select]
Traveling Fair, Vineyard, Page, Masterpiece, Oasis, Scheme, Haggler, Haunted Woods, Jester, Tactician, Peddler

Incredibly odd game. I thought I was very clever for thinking of the Traveling Fair/Page opening, but then my opponent opened it, so there's that. In addition, I made the slight mistake of buying Jester over Haggler when I could have gained even more Action cards. Also, I wanted more Schemes throughout the game, but what happened happened.

And yes, I should have not bought Province or Vineyard last turn and instead gotten double Duchy and hoped my opponent stalled. I wished I did a lot of things differently, but I just wanted to share this board because it's just such an interesting and unusual thing.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:33:08 pm by Seprix »
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
Re: Tactician/Champion
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 03:36:50 pm »
+1

Is there still on online resource for creating visualizations of kingdoms, or do people do it by hand now?

Infthitbox

• Explorer
  • Respect: +440
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »
+3

Is there still on online resource for creating visualizations of kingdoms, or do people do it by hand now?

The one on gokosalvager works for games played on Dominion Online, I don't know about games played with physical cards. If you're referring to the size of the Event, it looks like Seprix manually modified the size of Travelling Fair because there's currently a bug with the BBcode generator that makes them display very small

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 10:32:40 pm »

The one on gokosalvager works for games played on Dominion Online, I don't know about games played with physical cards. If you're referring to the size of the Event, it looks like Seprix manually modified the size of Travelling Fair because there's currently a bug with the BBcode generator that makes them display very small

Yes, it's a bit too big, but bigger is better. I'd rather have a 'yuge' Event than a small one.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.662 seconds with 21 queries.