Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Haggler + Border Village + Royal Seal = Ridiculous  (Read 1169 times)

Dwedit

• Swindler
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
Haggler + Border Village + Royal Seal = Ridiculous
« on: May 04, 2016, 01:05:55 am »

Hagglers and Border Villages are crazy enough together, but my board also had Royal Seal, so the newly acquired border villages, hagglers, and royal seals go to the top of your deck.  This led to basically me repeating lots of gains when buying provinces, over a period of several turns.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
Re: Haggler + Border Village + Royal Seal = Ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 08:49:15 am »

Log?
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

teamrocketgrunt

• Thief
  • Respect: +175
    • View Profile
Re: Haggler + Border Village + Royal Seal = Ridiculous
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 11:09:47 am »
+8

Here it is:

In all seriousness, though, here it really is.

http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?http://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160504/log.0.1462337842322.txt

Best thing is, it's not even a link directing you to Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", but really the link to the log.

"How on earth did he find the log?" you may wonder now. When I started searching for the log, hauled up in my smoke-filled office with a decaying "PI" sign on the door, I had fully expected a complex and arduous case, filled with cursing, bourbon, cigarettes dangling on lower lips, damsels in distress and mobsters. Turns out, if you know someone's username and he gives you three key cards of his game, you'll find the log in a matter of seconds. I know. I was disappointed, too.
Join Team Rocket!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.314 seconds with 20 queries.