Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tactician Black Market too OP  (Read 2174 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
Tactician Black Market too OP
« on: April 29, 2016, 10:46:24 pm »

http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?http://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160430/log.0.1461984179750.txt

Code: [Select]
Vineyard, Lighthouse, Black Market, Masquerade, Advisor, Quarry, Smithy, Golem, Bazaar, Vault
I was very behind, and what helped me catch up was getting Goons, but what really got me back into the game was getting Tactician. Black Market and Tac is just so OP.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:56:28 am by Seprix »
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
Re: Tactician Black Market too OP
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 11:06:40 pm »
+5

On turn 3 you know you have exactly three coppers and two estates in your draw deck, so buy the tactician/bazaar/vault on turn 3 and the black market on turn 4.

-Stef-

• 2012 & 2016 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 03:09:14 pm »
+4

On turn 3 you know you have exactly three coppers and two estates in your draw deck, so buy the tactician/bazaar/vault on turn 3 and the black market on turn 4.

Yes buying a black market for $7 is really strange. Given the strength of the kingdom I'd be inclined to add a 2nd trasher, so buy bazaar on turn 3 and 2nd masq on turn 4.
Black market can wait another cycle.

And a request: could you please post the salvager logs, not the plaintext one? It makes reading it so much easier.
Join the Dominion League!

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 03:43:47 pm »

I would, but I usually have to wait an entire day to post the logs in pretty form.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 03:46:50 pm »

I would, but I usually have to wait an entire day to post the logs in pretty form.

Why would you? You probably know the original log URL if you can paste it on the forum and the log URL is all you need to make a prettified log.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 03:55:35 pm »

Why would you? You probably know the original log URL if you can paste it on the forum and the log URL is all you need to make a prettified log.

Try posting a log from a game you just played into a prettified log. It doesn't work until the game is updated into the goko log section, and that takes 24 hours when the thing refreshes.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 04:14:04 pm »

Try posting a log from a game you just played into a prettified log.

Here you go: http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?https://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160430/log.0.1462047130871.txt
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2856
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 08:57:55 pm »

Try posting a log from a game you just played into a prettified log. It doesn't work until the game is updated into the goko log section, and that takes 24 hours when the thing refreshes.

Nope, it works just fine. Go to any prettified log, copy-paste the raw text log URL into the top box, and hit Enter.

The log-prettifier is all rendered on the client side. It tells your browser to download the given URL, then does some Javascript to make everything pretty. That's it.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 10:33:13 pm »

???

I swear, it never works for me when I do it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.