Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 78  All

Author Topic: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)  (Read 191233 times)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1025 on: July 25, 2016, 02:12:52 am »

I think my inclination is to distrust it, because it's too similar to the Seprix/Teamlyle thing where Seprix softed that Lyle is town.  I could see it being a desperation play where Haddock/JReggie are scum, and they feel the need to swing for the fences, maybe.
Jeez. With lyle backing us too? Take the hint.

Fonti needs to start explaining her votes. We don't need an Awaclus right now.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 25, 2016, 03:34:34 am »

This is all very interesting, but I won't move my vote until J Reggie has answered my question to my satisfaction.

Also I find it hard to trust anything teamlyle says.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 25, 2016, 08:42:34 am »

I think my inclination is to distrust it, because it's too similar to the Seprix/Teamlyle thing where Seprix softed that Lyle is town.  I could see it being a desperation play where Haddock/JReggie are scum, and they feel the need to swing for the fences, maybe.

"Guys look Lyle is on our side, he agrees with us. We must be town, right?"

Yea okay.

Dude, you were throwing shade on people voting on Faust. Let's not kid ourselves here. My last sentence is saying if your claim is true and you and j Reggie are town, you're saying zero mafia are pushing on me when Im a fairly easy lynch candidate.
The password is... Soulblighter

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 25, 2016, 08:44:10 am »

I personally think you were setting yourself up for the "I told you Faust was town we need to lynch the people who voted"

teamlyle

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: La-Ya
  • Ah... German Hello?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 25, 2016, 08:51:52 am »

Welp.

I don't think I like the faust wagon.  If it came down to it, I'd say he's scummier than silver, but that doesn't exactly make him scummy.  I've been getting a few bad vibes, but there's nothing there that could legit be called a case.  He's still in the top half of towniness.

There's no mention here about the people voting for faust being scummy. Just because a wagon is bad doesn't mean it's scummy, I don't think this qualifies as "throwing shade."

For now, Vote: Cron
"In your face." -Jacob
"Ooh. You just got burned." -Jack
"First place again, disciple!" -Ruikai
"Ugh... 399 cursors. Time to hack!" -Ben
"You gotta do your homework, dude!" -Yul
"Come on man, let the plat play." -The Plat
"It's nice to have a good 'in your face' every once in a while." -Jacob
"OBJECTION!!! The witness is being SUPER gross." -Phoenix Wright
"Milord, Inquisitor Fey sentences that burger to my stomach!" -Maya Fey
"Dude, I only had 4 cups of coffee this morning so I'm gonna crash." -Swi
"Okay, okay. My team name is: Team Lyle: the Advancing Armadillo." -Lyle
"I’m sorry Cedric, we just have to do what we have to do to get me to be a op." -Paul
"Well, I prefer loyal people. I don’t want anyone to be a La-Ya except for me." -La-Ya
"I don't play Monkey vs. Monkey. I'm too busy in pacifist mode, watching my buildings survive and thrive!" -Joshua
Lyle's mom: Are you guys going to play regular Dominion, or are you going to play cheat?
Lyle: Of course we're playing Cheat Dominion!

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 25, 2016, 08:53:57 am »

His top towns are voting for Faust, none of his scums, but doesn't like the Faust wagon. Yea that's town thinking.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 25, 2016, 11:05:55 am »

Vote Count 2.5

Cron (3): Haddock, J Reggie, teamlyle
Haddock (3): Cellovix, Cron, fontisian
J Reggie (2): faust, Seprix
faust (1): silverspawn
iguanaiguana (1): chairs

Not Voting (1): iguanaiguana

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.  Day 2 ends Thursday July 28, 9PM

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 25, 2016, 11:42:56 am »

vote: haddock wagons
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

fontisian

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 25, 2016, 11:45:32 am »

Have you considered answering Cron's case on you?

Cellovix: Maybe. Any other questions?
Dread Empress fontisian (may she never return)
Smooth like Sandpaper

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 25, 2016, 12:03:00 pm »

I'll give you the point you didn't directly say scummy. However, if you're town, it makes zero sense why you wouldn't like it if you factor in your reads, your scums not voting, Faust off wagon. You don't even call Faust all that townie, murky town read to cover yourself.

F-2 btw.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 25, 2016, 02:01:55 pm »

Have you considered answering Cron's case on you?
He hasn't made one. He doesn't believe my reggie related soft.  Well I've answered that, though tbh I think it would be best if reggie went ahead and claimed here to clear things up.

As for his stuff about faust, it's completely invented.  I didn't like the faust wagon because I think faust is towny.  I've made that plenty clear in several places.  It really is that simple and Cron is making this out of nothing.

Meanwhile Cron hasnt responded to my case on him at all, so how's about you ask him why that is?

My last sentence is saying if your claim is true and you and j Reggie are town, you're saying zero mafia are pushing on me when Im a fairly easy lynch candidate.
How do you get that you're a fairly easy lynch candidate? Roughly two people have ever given you any scrutiny at all.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 25, 2016, 02:34:15 pm »

vote: haddock wagons
What happened to "I'm going to start being analytical?".

Seriously guys. I JUST get back from Germany and start contributing and I'm at L-2 already?
If anyone wants to actually present a case I'd love to hear it. At least Cron is giving reasons, even if they're bad ones.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 25, 2016, 02:36:53 pm »

Your townread on Faust was nothing. It wasn't even a townread. It was "oh he's town, I dunno, he's less scummy than SS". No logical reasoning why you townread Faust. You didn't even factor in your soft claim voting on him, your townread voting him, your mafia reads not voting. ill reread your accusation but I remember thinking it was bland.

If people want me to claim, I will.  And then we can lynch haddock

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 25, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »

Lol you don't even believe I'm mafia. You just think I'm bad and wrong.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 25, 2016, 02:40:42 pm »

Regardless of your alignment, you don't believe I'm mafia with the way you phrased your last post about me. I however see a very real world where you can. I could be wrong bt it's what I believe.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 25, 2016, 02:56:18 pm »

Lol you don't even believe I'm mafia. You just think I'm bad and wrong.
You're just talking shit now. I think you're bad and wrong and Mafia.  I made a case, remember. WHICH YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO.
"The way I phrased my last post"? My arse.

Your townread on Faust was nothing. It wasn't even a townread. It was "oh he's town, I dunno, he's less scummy than SS". No logical reasoning why you townread Faust.
I have been clearly townreading faust for all of this game. I gave him a town read for being his analytical self at the beginning.  Then this:

My biggest thought is that this silver/faust thing feels like a townclash to me.  They were both on wagon, right? Yes. I'm giving them both town reads.

It's not possible you forgot about this since such a fuss was made about it.  Then I said that faust was scummier than ss but THAT I STILL PUT HIM IN MY TOP HALF OF TOWNREADS.

Seriously if you're going to decide to have a scumread on me at least read me first.  This is pathetic.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 25, 2016, 03:06:52 pm »

AGAIN, ALL MY TOP TOWN ARE VOTING ON FAUST, NONE OF MY SCUMS, FAUST IS TOWN?!  No second thought because of this?  If you're town, this is horrible logic. You didn't even question those facts in defending Faust.

Get mad about it. Cal me pathetic or whatever. The fact is, if you're town, your analysis was poor and not 100% thought through. HENCE WHY I THINK YOURE MAFIA.

If you can clear yourself and j Reggie, do it!!!!  I'll clear myself

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 25, 2016, 03:07:58 pm »

AGAIN, ALL MY TOP TOWN ARE VOTING ON FAUST, NONE OF MY SCUMS, FAUST IS TOWN?!  No second thought because of this?  If you're town, this is horrible logic. You didn't even question those facts in defending Faust.

Get mad about it. Cal me pathetic or whatever. The fact is, if you're town, your analysis was poor and not 100% thought through. HENCE WHY I THINK YOURE MAFIA.

Can you prove that Faust is town?
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 25, 2016, 03:10:35 pm »

What sort of question is that?

Still waiting for J Reggie to make his response. Don't think I'll forget, man.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 25, 2016, 03:11:30 pm »

No.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 25, 2016, 03:11:50 pm »

@Cron I don't think you understand correctly.

Haddock never said faust was town because his town reads were voting for him.  He just said that he was town and his town reads were voting for him. There is no contradiction.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 25, 2016, 03:13:40 pm »

WHAT? I am relying on my reads. Thats what you do in this game. Finding someone scummy because your townreads are is the very definition of sheeping. Your logic is faulty, not mine.

I can essentially clear reggie but only by outing his PR. I'm not doing that without his consent.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 25, 2016, 03:20:11 pm »

I dunno how many times I have to explain it. If people think I'm wrong, I'm wrong then. Great. I really don't care. This is how it's played here, so I'll deal with it and take the heat. I'll claim if you want. I just really don't give a shit anymore.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 25, 2016, 03:22:23 pm »

vote: Cron vote: Cron vote: Cron

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 25, 2016, 03:36:18 pm »

Alright I had to walk away and calm down a bit.

I'm going to unvote just for that vote Cron outburst from haddock because it's one of the most asshole and troll things I've ever seen when someone's clearly annoyed and I'll be super disgusted that a mafia would do that on purpose to try to get a mislynch. Maybe I'm wrong and he's a huge asshole.  If you did, wow. Although thinking about it, he seems pretty passionate about his read on me, even if it is wrong.

So i can claim if people really want me to. I'll wait for f-2 if people think I'm actually mafia. If I get one more vote I'll claim.

If haddock's claim is true, I would almost prefer j Reggie give him the go ahead because it will lock multiple people into some claims and softs. I will claim as well if need be.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 78  All

Page created in 2.243 seconds with 20 queries.