Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 78  All

Author Topic: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)  (Read 191285 times)

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (D2)
« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2016, 12:08:43 am »

I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs and hoping someone swings by to post and chat.  I like interacting with people in mafia and there's been very little of that for me this game, between my own V/LA issues, and just never being around when others are.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it's probably a wolf.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2016, 12:22:17 am »

what up
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2016, 12:23:16 am »

I'd like Iguana and JReggie to explain their Cron votes, because that wagon feels questionable to me.

I have no clue why. Like, literally, I have no reason at all in my mind for why I am voting him.

Vote: J Reggie

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2016, 12:24:13 am »

Can people with previous experience with Chairs talk to me about him?  How do you read him? Is this level of inactivity normal?  Take a minute to read all of his posts back through, and look at what he's done this game, if you could.

I don't really think he's pushing an agenda of any kind with his infrequent pop ins, and that makes me lean town on him because he's just kind of interjecting thoughts.  But I can't have any kind of strength on that read when he's made about five posts with any game related content.

Yes, normal. He's only been scum like twice in 25+ games or something ridiculous, so he's often a townread just because, well, he's never scum.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 23, 2016, 12:33:01 am »

Can people with previous experience with Chairs talk to me about him?  How do you read him? Is this level of inactivity normal?  Take a minute to read all of his posts back through, and look at what he's done this game, if you could.

I don't really think he's pushing an agenda of any kind with his infrequent pop ins, and that makes me lean town on him because he's just kind of interjecting thoughts.  But I can't have any kind of strength on that read when he's made about five posts with any game related content.

Yes, normal. He's only been scum like twice in 25+ games or something ridiculous, so he's often a townread just because, well, he's never scum.

That's. Not. 

Brainexplosion.jpg
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it's probably a wolf.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 23, 2016, 12:36:11 am »

I'm pretty sure Iguana is town.  I don't especially understand him, but I have trouble seeing scum ever pulling this shtick and sticking with it after a partner dies day one.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 23, 2016, 01:17:16 am »

Town
------
Cellovix
RR
Teamlyle
Seprix
Iguanaiguana
Chairs
Silverspawn
Fontisian
Faust
JReggie
Haddock
Jan
-------
Scum

Just jotting my thoughts down to try and give me some structure.  I think this is roughly where I'm at.  Chairs can slot in anywhere from where I have him to in between Fontisian and Faust, as I'm not really sure at all on that middle grouping.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 24, 2016, 06:47:51 am »

@Haddock

Unless I've missed it, you functionally completely ignored my vote on you.  Why?  What is your read on me, and if you aren't sure, and I voted you, why did you not try to figure that out?

I did ignore it. I have a scumread on you. But it's really hard for me to tell how much of it is omgus - truth is probably i didn't have much of a scumread on you until you voted me.  So yeah that's the very definition of omgus I guess.

I havent been able to properly read anyone, and rereading you is going to be harder because I know it will  either tainted by omgus.  I'll get to it.

Really though, it's simpler than all of that.  You and Cron were voting me, and I already had a scumread on Cron so he was the priority.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 24, 2016, 06:48:14 am »

*will be tainted.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 24, 2016, 06:48:47 am »

long forum downtime.  If we need it, can we have an extension?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 24, 2016, 07:18:03 am »

Yeah, it was a full day almost, so we should have one day more.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 24, 2016, 10:03:23 am »

If I get a chance on Tuesday, I might spend some time doing my careful Iguana thing where I actually read the thread and try to distinguish scum vs. town. Because right now, I just see people arguing and can't really tell who is lying and who is telling the truth.

I'll do my best. Sorry I've been lame lately guys.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 24, 2016, 10:03:53 am »

For old times sake though,

I'm a town rofl

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 24, 2016, 10:50:41 am »

long forum downtime.  If we need it, can we have an extension?

Extension granted

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 24, 2016, 11:52:17 am »

Holy cow, I feel much better. The forums were down, and I was just shaking... I was suffering withdrawal!
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: July 24, 2016, 01:14:35 pm »

If I get a chance on Tuesday, I might spend some time doing my careful Iguana thing where I actually read the thread and try to distinguish scum vs. town. Because right now, I just see people arguing and can't really tell who is lying and who is telling the truth.

Why the sudden change of heart?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: July 24, 2016, 01:39:20 pm »

When II gets solvy, he transforms into scum.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

fontisian

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 24, 2016, 02:45:00 pm »

Vote: JReggie

Shrug.
Dread Empress fontisian (may she never return)
Smooth like Sandpaper

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 24, 2016, 03:34:46 pm »

I think that's L-2.  The Reggie votes are terrible and people should feel bad.  Seriously where's the case?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 24, 2016, 04:26:13 pm »

It's not really a change of heart. It's a maybe I'll do this, if I have time, later.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 24, 2016, 04:35:00 pm »

I think that's L-2.  The Reggie votes are terrible and people should feel bad.  Seriously where's the case?

exceedingly excellent question. Let me see.

jumpy, unconcerned, utterly devoid of commitment. There's this stuff

Oh my god I actually drew town this game. I'm so hapapy.

So did I. But being scum is funner than being town.

Haha, look at this:

Good morning everyone! vote: Seprix because it's fun.

He has fun! According to his own logic, that makes him scum, and I just made a rhyme.

He also goes out of his way to claim town twice. First in reaction to me doing it, and then with the joke thing.

Then there's this claim thingy:

Also, ugh. No flavor claims.

I'm not going to claim in the thread, but if he knows my flavor role he can tell people.

I don't get it.... how would he know your flavor role?

It's doubtful but it would be a happy coincidence and might clear both of us.

Softclaiming then. I am doubtful that that's much better than flavor claiming, but you need to figure out how to play your role yourself of course.

I read about my character and I am apparently known for duck hunting a certain someone.

So, uh, Vote: Cellovix I guess?

It's the flavorful thing to do.

So without looking this up, I'm going to analyze it. It's a soft flavor claim. That means the flavor is probably more likely to be town than scum. So the obvious thing to think is that ii is town. But keep in mind scum are often given fake flavor claims, and might want to use them in this way to make people think they're town. So I feel like this post points to ii being scum. vote: ii

I'm skimming and already disappointed at how much information is being handed out to scum.

Eh, I've only handed out information that I don't think is useful to scum. Or have I?

^that seems incredibly fabricated

Of course it's a little fabricated; it's a wild shot in the dark. It might not be true, but it's a possibility that crossed my mind. These are the kinds of things you need to do as town.

Ugh. Yeah, no. This lynch is excellent.

Vote:silverspawn

It took far too long.

What do you mean by that? I'm saying because I might agree with you if you're saying what I think you are.

I'm interested in what you think I was saying. For me, I mostly found it strange that silver would call something "incredibly fabricated" and then not vote for that person.

Mostly that it was too in-depth of an analysis of such a little thing for scum!me to have bothered with it. Anyway, vote: Silverspawn is warranted.

I feel like this thing between ss and ii isn't between two town. At least one of them is scum. I'm leaving my vote where it is for now, but let's keep an eye on those two.

I feel like I'm getting dangerously close to the kind of "if this person is town then this person is scum" thing that I dislike, but what I'm trying to say is there's just likely scum among those two players.

Why?

At this point it's more of a gut feeling than anything, but my early gut reads in Sherlock were right (that the was scum between you and ADK, and that Teproc was scum). So I'm not setting anything in stone but I'm on the lookout.

I also don't like how so many of his posts are seemingly helpful stuff about other things.

I'm calling the scum team of Jan & J Reggie & faust and maybe someone else.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 24, 2016, 04:47:47 pm »

I'm still pretty sure reggie is town.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: July 24, 2016, 04:51:47 pm »

I'm still pretty sure reggie is town.

why?

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 24, 2016, 04:52:29 pm »

Ugh. I have reasons.  I don't think I should say more than that.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 24, 2016, 05:09:01 pm »

oh. unvote vote: faust then.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 78  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.