Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 78  All

Author Topic: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)  (Read 191257 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1275 on: July 31, 2016, 02:14:43 am »

Also, everyone please check their cuties (QTs) for an invite to my neighborhood.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1276 on: July 31, 2016, 02:15:31 am »

Now I need some sleep. I stayed up too late playing Empires. Wait, is that even possible?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 31, 2016, 04:55:38 am »

Until then, I suggest that those in my neighborhood claim their roles and targets.

That is quite a lot you're asking. Are you quite sure it's worth it?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

teamlyle

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: La-Ya
  • Ah... German Hello?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 31, 2016, 09:06:30 am »

Until then, I suggest that those in my neighborhood claim their roles and targets.

I am Ando, the Vanillaised sidekick.

I have no ability. My QT says that I feel like there's something special about me, but there isn't.
"In your face." -Jacob
"Ooh. You just got burned." -Jack
"First place again, disciple!" -Ruikai
"Ugh... 399 cursors. Time to hack!" -Ben
"You gotta do your homework, dude!" -Yul
"Come on man, let the plat play." -The Plat
"It's nice to have a good 'in your face' every once in a while." -Jacob
"OBJECTION!!! The witness is being SUPER gross." -Phoenix Wright
"Milord, Inquisitor Fey sentences that burger to my stomach!" -Maya Fey
"Dude, I only had 4 cups of coffee this morning so I'm gonna crash." -Swi
"Okay, okay. My team name is: Team Lyle: the Advancing Armadillo." -Lyle
"I’m sorry Cedric, we just have to do what we have to do to get me to be a op." -Paul
"Well, I prefer loyal people. I don’t want anyone to be a La-Ya except for me." -La-Ya
"I don't play Monkey vs. Monkey. I'm too busy in pacifist mode, watching my buildings survive and thrive!" -Joshua
Lyle's mom: Are you guys going to play regular Dominion, or are you going to play cheat?
Lyle: Of course we're playing Cheat Dominion!

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1279 on: July 31, 2016, 09:33:25 am »

That is quite a lot you're asking. Are you quite sure it's worth it?

I think that haddock needs to claim. Just a few more hours and I'll be more free.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 31, 2016, 10:41:41 am »

Mass claim? Are we close to Lylo?
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 31, 2016, 10:44:05 am »

that depends on whether the second kill was a second scum team or a vig. Theoretically, we have had only one mislynch. We shouldn't be at LyLo.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 31, 2016, 10:48:54 am »

Well that was a sucky series of events.

I can't believe Cron was town.  That's thrown me totally.  Another thing that's thrown me is fonti's flavour.  town!Haitian makes no sense to me at all.  And in a world where the Haitian is somehow a town role, Noah Bennet could be scum. 
I still think Reggie is town, but he's no longer basically an IC. 

lyle, however, is an IC.  The thing with Seprix and him makes perfect sense now.  I can't believe I didn't put it all together when lyle claimed Vanilla Sidekick in Reggie's neighbourhood.

I'm beginning to think some of my townreads must be wrong.  With Reggie seeming really towny to me and lyle an IC, who's left?

Cellovix, iguana, EFHW/chairs, faust, silver

Nyeh.  I had a look at Cellovix and had a think, overnight.  I'm not sold on scum!him any more.  He was really dedicated to the town!Cron idea, in a way that doesn't look like a grab for townpoints.  His dedication to finding me scummy also starts reading quite towny - scum have much easier targets than me to go for.

chairs is basically entirely null.  His wagon positioning is not the best, but that's all we have.  Hopefully EFHW will have something to get a read off.

Which leaves faust, silver and iguana for me to read.  Til now faust and silver have been strong townreads for me and iguana very mild scum.  But apparently I need to rethink everything.  There's gotta be at least one scum in those 3.

Reggie, I've replied to your request that I claim in your neighbourhood.  Summary:  I might be willing to claim in the neighbourhood, but I'm not gonna claim in this thread right now.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 31, 2016, 11:06:24 am »

I have no ability. My QT says that I feel like there's something special about me, but there isn't.

That is weird. How did you know anything about Seprix?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 31, 2016, 11:08:59 am »

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 31, 2016, 11:15:02 am »

Haddockscummy

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 31, 2016, 11:15:07 am »

It's flavour again.

The time travelling guy in the show has a Sidekick with no powers. That's who lyle is. Seprix's buddy. They confirmed each other, and the flavour is perfect. I don't see aby way in which gkrieg could justify making time travel guy's Sidekick  (who is indeed called Andover I think) a scum.

Seprix did confirm that Lyle was connected to him somewhere,  right? I'm not imagining that.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 31, 2016, 11:15:34 am »

Ando*

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 31, 2016, 11:17:29 am »

I'm willing to claim. I have very little to lose by it.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 31, 2016, 11:20:46 am »

Here, I'll start with this.

I know of the existence of a motivator in the game, although I fear it may have been Cron, as he was master of time and space.

My role has two parts.

The first part is a time traveling role that I can't use unless I get motivated. I haven't been motivated, so I haven't been able to use it.

The second part of my role is one shot, and I haven't used that either.

So I've done nothing at night.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: July 31, 2016, 11:24:10 am »

It's flavour again.

The time travelling guy in the show has a Sidekick with no powers. That's who lyle is. Seprix's buddy. They confirmed each other, and the flavour is perfect. I don't see aby way in which gkrieg could justify making time travel guy's Sidekick  (who is indeed called Andover I think) a scum.

Seprix did confirm that Lyle was connected to him somewhere,  right? I'm not imagining that.

There is such a thing as a fake claim, you know? And we don't know how much Seprix actually knew about this connection, so I'm trying to figure that out.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 31, 2016, 11:25:54 am »

It's flavour again.

There is such a thing as a fake claim, you know? And we don't know how much Seprix actually knew about this connection, so I'm trying to figure that out.
Sure, but seprix confirmed this, I'm certain of it. Let me hunt that out.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: July 31, 2016, 11:26:34 am »

I know of the existence of a motivator in the game, although I fear it may have been Cron, as he was master of time and space.

My role has two parts.

The first part is a time traveling role that I can't use unless I get motivated. I haven't been motivated, so I haven't been able to use it.

Do you know if the role is in fact a Motivator role, as in the standard mafiascum Motivator?

Also you're confusing Cron and Sperix I think.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 31, 2016, 11:27:16 am »

Sure, but seprix confirmed this, I'm certain of it. Let me hunt that out.

Seprix can be wrong, as can we all. I would prefer to make that judgment myself.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: July 31, 2016, 11:39:39 am »

OK so I cite these:

Not to mention, Teamyle is town. I can confirm this later on in the day. I have a lot of things to say as well, but I have to debate whether I should be saying them now or waiting until tomorrow.

We should look heavily at teamlyle and haddock today.

I can tell you for certain that Teamyle is town.

I just highly doubt there's 4 town voting me. And I think j reggie and haddock are town for reasons already stated. Seprix clearing teamlyle makes it super weird. Great he softed a clear on seprix. So he gets a full pass?  No. I think it's more likely he's mafia clearing s town that was on zero danger anyways, not like teamlyle was on any chopping block

So yea seprix for now.

Teamyle can clear me as town as well.

I just highly doubt there's 4 town voting me. And I think j reggie and haddock are town for reasons already stated. Seprix clearing teamlyle makes it super weird. Great he softed a clear on seprix. So he gets a full pass?  No. I think it's more likely he's mafia clearing s town that was on zero danger anyways, not like teamlyle was on any chopping block

So yea seprix for now.

Teamyle can clear me as town as well.

Yes, Seprix is town.

I don't see Seprix making such confident statements about clearing people unless they're completely certain.  This has to be a role thing. 
I mean, how exactly does lyle ever manage to fake this as scum?  He claims Vanilla Sidekick really early on in Reggie's neighbourhood, and then somehow manages to pick Seprix (apropos of nothing) as the right person to try to fool, then successfully hoodwinks Seprix somehow, Seprix being the only person in the game who has flavour matching with what lyle claimed all along?  No way. 

I would like lyle to explain why he voted Seprix at one point D1.  But I think we can all guess the answer to that question.

I'm really not sure what I think about faust trying to fight against people becoming ICs.  Having ICs is a good thing, why are you so keen to push against it faust?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: July 31, 2016, 11:45:16 am »

My role has two parts.

Do you know if the role is in fact a Motivator role, as in the standard mafiascum Motivator?

Also you're confusing Cron and Sperix I think.

I believe so, My role says basically If the motivator targets you, you can travel back in time, to [redacted].

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 31, 2016, 11:58:41 am »

I don't see Seprix making such confident statements about clearing people unless they're completely certain.  This has to be a role thing.
We're talking a guy that claimed to be Lover with a scum in order to save them as town. I'm sure he knew something about teamlyle. But I want to know what. Agreed that the early clears make it more likely teamlyle is actually town.

I mean, how exactly does lyle ever manage to fake this as scum?  He claims Vanilla Sidekick really early on in Reggie's neighbourhood, and then somehow manages to pick Seprix (apropos of nothing) as the right person to try to fool, then successfully hoodwinks Seprix somehow, Seprix being the only person in the game who has flavour matching with what lyle claimed all along?  No way.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm really not sure what I think about faust trying to fight against people becoming ICs.  Having ICs is a good thing, why are you so keen to push against it faust?
Should have seen that one coming.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 31, 2016, 12:18:49 pm »

Vote: Haddock

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 31, 2016, 12:19:17 pm »

It's either Haddock/J Reggie, or Faust/somebuddy.

Let's find out!

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 31, 2016, 12:28:52 pm »

It's either Haddock/J Reggie, or Faust/somebuddy.

Let's find out!
Wow. That's a hell of a claim.  Care to back it up?

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 78  All

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.